Reviews for The Book of Dean
whotellsyourstory chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I can't stop laughing. I love this so much! It's like your every sentence is awesome spelled differently, and it was tough, but my favorite quote was totally "a holy tax accountant unlike any other ever seen on the earth or in the tax office." God, I can't even look at it without giggling! And the touch of unloved!Dean for a little seriousness just added whatever it could have possibly still needed in achieving masterpiece status. I beg of you: write more in this style! :D
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was a great idea!
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was hilarious! Very enjoyable :)

AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Bogwitch I really loved this. It was very funny.
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
lmfao This was great! :D
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I think I spat my tea halfway across the room that was freakin funny lmao!
Venus-Diablo chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I don't use this word often but genious. Rather like castiel not knowing what God was smoking when he ordered Dean's deliverance from the pit, I don't know where the hell this idea could have sprung from but I am so glad it did.

On a more serious note I lost someone I loved this week and came on here to not think about it so much I never expected to be so much as actually cheered up, but your fic actually made me laugh out loud, and for that I can't thank you enough.

QueenieMeanie chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Lol, that was funny. I loved 405, 410 and 411. And kudos for mentioning Buffy lol that definitely sounded very Dean-like. Great job!
Madame Vodka chapter 1 . 1/26/2009