Reviews for the feel of her name
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I think this is absolutely wonderful! I've just spent the last week combing through your ffnet account and your two ljs (is that creepy? Kinda...sorry!) and this whole darkish silmill has sucked me in and left me wanting more!

R/J are my absolute favourite Sailor Moon couple and you portray them and all the characters so well. I especially love the whole angst undertone with the Venus/Mars on the side. It's really believable and I really want to read more!

Is Beset the same person as Kasra Kadri? Are they the same universe but you have just altered the names? Or are they different silmil universes? Either way, you've done a brilliant job in giving what I consider at times 2D characters, complexity and depth.

One of my favourite things about your stories: is that you portray the dynamics between the senshi really well. I think that in SilMill they weren't particularly close with Usagi/Serenity but more so with each other. (And I may be mixing up universes, so sorry) but the idea that the senshi didn't get along like instant-sisters (yeah- i think this may be more the Kasra Kadri universe) is so exciting and original!

It's been a couple of years, but do you have plans to continue? I do hope so!
Mystra32 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
So I have to ask, is this one finished or is it still a work in progress? Oh, and in response to your ending note to the last chapter, no, I shan't assist you in pursuing your sadistic English tendencies. You see, unfortunately for you, besides their names you have yet to visit any real horrors on anyone but Mars in your story so far, and you only have it set up for the same to be visited upon Mercury. Jupiter and Venus don't know the contents of the others hearts so they are still safe from true suffering. So hah, no false English snobbery for you!

P.S. Lovley story. I am enjoying the telling immensely. Keep up the good work.
CrimsonBlood chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
This is the BEST Rei/Jadeite story I've read in a very long time...I've loved everything I've read from you, and this story does not at all disappoint. I very patiently (but begrudgingly) await your next chapter :-)
SnowLion no Miko chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
This is a great story. Very well written and creative. Excellent job with this! Keep up the great work!
anon chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
i love that you show beryl to be a complex character, with doubts and uncertainties, and not just this power hungry evil woman (although she is this too...).

ah and The End has been pronounced! can't wait to see how this goes...!
DavisJes chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
More please.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is going to be wicked interesting. Please continue.
apsara chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
this is really beautifully written - stunning, really. can't wait to see more.
anon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Let me just start out by saying that you are an AMAZING writer! There are so many dimensions to your words that I can't even begin to describe how great they are. please don't be discouraged by lack of reviews, if it were all up to me I would grant you about a thousand. keep writing, don't let your talent go to waste!
dreams-of-julie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009