Reviews for One Half a Wing and a Prayer Clean version
Should added "BANG BANG" after Have a nice day
Y2Ranma chapter 33 . 1/18
Love this story
I caught the Cena & Mick (Mankind/Catcus Jack/Dude Love) Foley references

I only have one problem with the story & that is...Shampoo's hair is Purple not Blue
I don't get why didn't his wife (Shampoo) appear in him like Nabiki did
The prayer papers shouldn't work when she has here shield on
Both versions here & fanfic/view_ ?id136172&cid469293&submitView
are great
DrunkenGrognard chapter 33 . 7/2/2013
That was entertaining as all hell. Much applause.
Maltrazz chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very good start. I look forward to the rest. Just out of curiosity, by 'Clean Version' do you mean 'cleaned up and edited' or just not sexually explicit?

Maltrazz
reluctent demon chapter 33 . 11/17/2011
Holy FUCK I amazed at the power of it an no sTrait sex all lesbians please add an orgy with all The main teen chartacters in cluding the demon dou
Noy Telin'u chapter 33 . 9/17/2011
Well, I'm glad I read this. There are just too few ranma embracing at least somewhat of his girl side without making me depressed. Good job on making it believable enough so that it can be enjoyable. For some reason, people can't make ranma happy without destroying him/her.

And I do wonder why this series doesn't have much yuri in it. I mean there are seven girls that regularly appear but Noooo... They are either straight or yaoi. It's nice seeing this.

Although I was a groaning about nabiki's money keeping things afloat and a few other things that you made me forget...

Oh well... I'm happy and I hope you are as well.
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is an interesting start. And judging from the reviews, I have a feeling I'll definitely like this one. I've already fav'd the story. Normally, I wouldn't review until I finished reading the story (or all published chapters, if unfinished), but I saw the review count at only 182 for your 200k words of work, and thought I'd send a little appreciation your way.

See you at the end...
Raynze76 chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
A Truly enjoyable and awesome story hope to read more of your works in the near future
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
21 years and older? This must be pretty hardcore.
Rune Tobor chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
Sex Sells to some, Plot Pulls in the rest. I have read your original on MediaMiner, it is a bit more explicit than this but not that much, I may reread it sometime but I'm rereading this for the story. The "golden pair" are a pair of insane creeps. They need to be permanently dealt with. One day I'll write the story of the golden pairs true downfall, and that of everyone else too. I can barely wait till the next chapter of the second book of this tale. That will be chapter 5 by the way. I really hope you geld Genma, and lobotomize him too!
Blackholelord chapter 33 . 1/12/2011
I want to say that I really love this story, I first spotted it years ago, but then I lost it. It took me about two years before I found it again.

I just want to write it was an amazing story.
Danyael Prince chapter 33 . 10/19/2010
Very nice.

Currently reading the non-clean version on MM. :)