Reviews for The Red Line
princeselisa chapter 40 . 5/2
Wow. That was quite the ride. It was sad and exciting, and everything in between. I really enjoyed this. Your are an excellent writer. Thank you
FLCR chapter 1 . 4/16
Hi! I was wondering whether or not to leave a comment, considering he's an old fanfic, and thinking that maybe you don't try it anymore. But I'll quit anyway. I haven't finished reading, so my opinion might change towards the end of this, which I doubt, but for now I'm delighted with it. I don't understand how some can criticize him so harshly. There are some who talk about incongruities (even the one I talk about homophobia. Friends, the fact that a man does not like men in a sexual way, and being penetrated, that does not make him homophobic. You have to learn to read and interpret words) in As for the incongruities, although they exist and are there to remind us that we are reading a fanfiction, not a published book, where there were editors working on said book, to polish and improve it. So despite its flaws, it's an incredible story. It is harsh, crude, realistic, and some might say even exaggerated. But do we know what the reality of those who work in prostitution is? The logic is that most do it forced by circumstances and once inside it is a dark world. Just how you portray it. I'm going to keep reading and we'll see where this is going. And excuse my terrible English, I'm using a translator.
Jenycullen chapter 1 . 4/6
Best fic of all time.
Alina Nyx chapter 25 . 4/5
Wow. I thought that vampire thing was cool but this is something else.
NannaDK chapter 1 . 4/3
I keep coming back to re-read it with a few years in between. Love it
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 3/27
KEEP UPDATING DONT FORGET THE STORY
Shadows11 chapter 40 . 3/2
So... I read this story in one day (if that tells you anything about how engaging your story was) I loved it. Hated it. Cried (more than once). Laughed.

This wasn't a happy story, but that's okay. I thought it was beautiful at times and very hard to read at others. I hate that so many ppl have written negative reviews because they didn't like the subject content (which is valid to a degree, but also I don't understand why they kept reading if they don't like it?)

In any case, your writing was well done and it truly was an engaging, eventful story. I might not have been a fan of how some bdsm things were portrayed, but I also got the sense you weren't trying to say it was typical, it was just what your characters experienced.

I thought the ending was good but also heartbreaking. I'm a die hard HEA for everyone type of person though. Part of me hates Charlie for not going, and another part thinks that's probably more realistic for most ppl in those programs. Still, I'm inventing an epilogue of my own in my head where maybe they can all see each other again (hahaha, my poor heart needs it)

Sorry this review was so long, but so was the story so just trying to give a little back.
atouchofcitron chapter 36 . 2/7
i guess the end of this chapter was fun to read. but it was kinda sad... after their ordeal, they fell back into creating these little scenarios to escape reality, even though their breakthrough earlier of just loving each other without any pretense, just as they are, was beautiful to read. i hope it'll come back to something as pure as that later. i do like you can tell how much pain they went through with how erratic and irrational their thought processes are.
atouchofcitron chapter 28 . 2/7
this chapter was just so, so difficult to read after his time with bella. in fact, i'm taking a break after his time with sir kevin because his fears, his pain.. it's horrible. i agree with another review here that said they went from hating edward and victoria to just victoria solely. his personality was so jarring to read in the beginning but it's completely understandable now. to be honest, i was also hesitant to start this fic but... while certain parts were painful to read, the light, healing parts of it were rewarding. i'm also rambling now because i don't know what else is ahead and i'm nervous to find out lool.
fluffyrug chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
I just love this story sm
jojomc0317 chapter 40 . 11/23/2020
Loved this story! So much
bw00 chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
this story was horribly unrealistic. can’t say i enjoyed it.
NKubie chapter 40 . 9/15/2020
What a ride!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
Elle Whitecap chapter 3 . 9/5/2020
I gave it 3 chapters... I can’t read any more. Edward is homophobic. So far I’m this story is disgusting. The dialogue is not realistic. The club scenes are unreadable.
Aleksandra24 chapter 40 . 8/9/2020
this was the most "disgusting" story I've just ver read... yeah because this bdsm things. jeez poor Eddie. I know that some ppl sike to having sex like that but when you don't wanna do it but you have too , tough this is another story. Sometimes I've cried sometimes I laughed sometimes I was soo fucking angry, first at Edward than Vic only... I was sad and I was happy. you've been touched every nerve in my body with this story. great deal. long chapters (which I adore. you are really good writer. thanks so much.
Sorry for grammar errors but Im still trying to learn English better
19,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »