Reviews for The Red Line
Wonwordful chapter 14 . 8/28
Holy crap. What a disaster. I am so scared now, Jesus! You rendered me speechless with this chapter. Good work.
Wonwordful chapter 12 . 8/28
Oh dear, I'm so worried. Bella may think she's made progress with Edward when he refused the scene, but really, he's just doing it to please her. I'm so worried that Victoria will make him pay for this. Thanks for writing, you have me biting my nails!
Wonwordful chapter 10 . 8/28
Wow, amazing. I'm afraid for Bella now, though. James has a point when he says that Edward is a master manipulator, even if he doesn't realise it himself. I thought his description hit the nail on the head. Edward has had a lot of experience, while Bella herself hasn't. It's an interesting contrast between the two of them, him with his street experience and her with her theoretical knowledge. It feels like while she's unwinding him, he's definitely unwinding her too. Makes for a tension-filled romance and you're absolutely killing it with your awesome writing :) Thank you!
Wonwordful chapter 9 . 8/28
I'm glad he is slowly opening up to her - it's about time. The emotions being portrayed here are so sensitive and you reveal them magnificently well! Bella is progressing well as a therapist, I love how non-judgemental she is, and how she manages her own emotions. She is on her way to becoming a wonderful therapist (of course with more boundaries in the future), and I hope she'll manage to help Edward, or at least nudge him in the right direction at the end of this. Oh yes, I'm very thankful that Edward has Emmett as a friend. Also, that 'grabbed from the back' scene was intense! You're brilliant! Thanks for writing :)
Wonwordful chapter 8 . 8/28
I like how you don't shy away from portraying the darker side of Edward's lifestyle. I'd braced myself for this with all the hints you'd been dropping about how he dealt with his clients and I thought you struck a good balance between keeping it real and yet not too extreme. Good work. I also like seeing how the romance is progressing between ExB. Thank you!
Wonwordful chapter 7 . 8/28
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this chapter. Thank you for your ever brilliant writing!
Wonwordful chapter 6 . 8/28
Wow, while I enjoy the physical part of their relationship, a significant part of me is screaming at Bella to stop it if she wants to continue her paper and help him. It's a little quirk of mine I suppose, but it makes me feel very uneasy whenever the line between professionalism and personal life is blurred. I'm so nervous at how this might wreck everything! Great psych session they had there - I have a feeling that Edward trying to keep everything to himself is not going to last for long. At the same time, I wonder who really has the control here - Bella or Edward? He's so good at what he does, and he's right when he says it'll hurt her if he's being too honest while he's also entertaining her. Thank you for writing this wonderful work!
Wonwordful chapter 5 . 8/28
LOL. Bella sounds like *she* needs help, not Edward! Oh my god, I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes. That was fantastic, your words have a way of tugging my emotions until they go haywire! My heart was breaking for him one second, and the next I was laughing. Fantastic writing, thank you so much!
Wonwordful chapter 4 . 8/28
Wow, another amazing chapter. Edward is really opening Bella up sexually. He's so attentive, so caring, so used to pleasing others and I hope that she's pleasing and caring for him in her own way too. Like her, I'm dreading the end of their two weeks already. Wow, you're really sucking me deep into this story. I can tell that I'm going to have my heart broken a few times along the course of this story, but the story is so amazing I'm willing to go along for the ride. Thank you so much for writing this!
Wonwordful chapter 3 . 8/28
Oh my god, this is really going like a roller coaster now! I love your writing, you have me smiling in one moment and my heart bleeding the next. Edward clearly has been through a lot and I don't know whether I should smile at his irresistibly charming persona or cry at how good he is at hiding all his hurt. What a wonderfully complex character you've created - and I love the student psychiatrist/patient dynamic you have painted. Thanks for writing :)
Wonwordful chapter 2 . 8/28
Wow, I'm enjoying this so much. You make Edward live and breathe off the page - he feels so real to me and I'm falling for him already! I'm very interested to find out more about his history and how his interactions with Bella will turn out :) Thanks so much for writing this!
Wonwordful chapter 1 . 8/28
Wow, what an AMAZING start! I love the idea and I love your wit! I would quote my favourite lines but I'd end up writing a page :) I love every bit of this first chapter!
daretodream4444 chapter 25 . 8/8
Oh, was the boy Mike Newton?

Great story, loving it so far!

~Daretodream4444 xoxox
foggynight chapter 1 . 7/22
Just finished reading RL. Wanted to say thank you for the good read. Your author notes kept me giggling - especially when you had a change of mind about Edward's parents :)
demitruli chapter 17 . 7/15
You just ruined Bambi for me. In the most awesome way possible.
19,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »