Reviews for The Red Line
TeriAnna chapter 6 . 4/18
I love that this Edward sings music of the night, one of my favourite musicals. X
TeriAnna chapter 5 . 4/18
Fab chapter! Really feel for this Edward, can't wait to see where this leads to. Xx
TeriAnna chapter 2 . 4/18
Wow! Loving this fic already, can't wait to see where this leads.
Tara chapter 19 . 3/27
I've never had a story cause me so much stress and anxiety before! Almost like it's real life...I have remind myself it's not real. I hate it but also love it, ha. Now I'm just trying to get through it as fast as possible so I'm not so stressed and Edward can finally be free of this hell.(yes, I peeked at the last chapter. I always do, I'm guilty of loving happy endings. )
Iceblondie chapter 40 . 3/10
Wow... is what I have to say. I'm sorry I did not comment on the other chapters, you had me biting my nails so to speak throughout this whole story. Holy crap you are one phenomenal writer. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thank has been a work wind of emotions, just wow.
What a wonderful read thank you.
gby4evr chapter 1 . 2/25
Hi. Can I have this story somehow? I read this story and I love it so much. I also read the sequel. Thanks.
Marlene3658 chapter 40 . 2/25
i wish we knew what Katie thought of Bella
Francy Bandeira chapter 1 . 2/22
I read a translation of this story some years ago.. now that I've of know english better I can enjoy it all over again! :D :D #Happy
every time i see or read that fifty shades of grey is based off of twilight/twilight fanfiction, I can't help but to think of this story.
I haven't read any 50sog but I heard that it has a really bad plot/storyline and this ff is the complete opposite. I love, love, love, love, LOVE this and the sequel so much and I love the fact that even though it has BDSM material, you make it CLEAR what's safe and unsafe and that there needs to be aftercare and the like in a healthy relationship.

to hell with that 50shadesofgrey crap
Hey, did You know That people are rewriting your history around Internet? As Justin Bieber? Please, for the love I have for Your Edward and Bella and your history, don't let those people do that! There are histories in English and Portuguese (my native language). Just go to google and put The Red Line with Justin. Please, don't let they do this!
commerou chapter 5 . 2/10
Love this story - you are doing a great job so far...
commerou chapter 1 . 2/9
great start...
sarah martin chapter 40 . 1/21
Wow i am completely speechless,,, amazing story
Namesse chapter 40 . 1/13
Excellent story, well told!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 40 . 1/11
So much flair in your writing. Thank you so very much!
19,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »