Reviews for The Red Line
Atwiggs chapter 40 . 12/8/2013
Thank you for this fabulous story! You are a talented author. I loved these two so much. Poor Edward, but once he met Bella I knew things would get better. When he played the nice vampire, he was so adorable. I just loved that part of the story. Of course I wanted to kill Victoria thru the whole story, what a bitch!

I would have liked to see Emmett and Rose, Alice and Jasper become lovers too, but I understand that you gave so much of the story for Edward. I love long stories and this one was absolutely wonderful. So glad I get to read the sequel now. Thanks again for your hard work. I am stuck in bed now and it really helps to escape to fanfic on my Ipad.

God Bless
Atwiggs
tpec1991 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I knew it! He has a kid, right?! Thta's the phone call? Am i right? That's why he needed the moneynso badly!
tpec1991 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Hands off bitches! I hope Bella turns out to be a bad girl and doesnt share her toy with her friends ;)
tpec1991 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Oh my! Now I feel sooo bad for him, i just wanna hug him! ,((
tpec1991 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMFG! This story has been on my waiting list for more than a year! I cant belive it took me so long to read it! This first chapter was fantastically hilarious and HOT!
Paige chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Edward should get fat and cut his hair
missvamp007 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I would touch him everywhere,no cuffs,so he could touch his ass.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nurse loves to read chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Highly recommended to me. Excited to read it.
Gams2000 chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
:D I knew it would end awesome. Im sad at all the people who wont be happy, but this was amazing. Im so happy I didnt give up this story. I slmost did because I was staying up till 5 am on school nights reading this. You just made my day! I love your writing and you! BYE! I'll miss this story. Luv ya!
Gams2000 chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
Almost done. This scene reminds me of when Bella went to save Edward from the Volturi in New Moon. Have I said how awesome this story is? Well, it is. Keep writing stories and stay awesome. Luv ya!
Gams2000 chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
AMAZING! But, Im worried. Is Jacob the boy who was killed. OR JAMES OR LAURANT! Wait, James is Bellas teqcher, so Jacob or Laurant then. Hmmmm.
Gams2000 chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Murder!?
Gams2000 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Lol, Incest story... ANYWAYS! This story rocks. Sure, its a little weird, but I love it. This chapter was so funny. If it was actually part of the story, it would be great, but I can understand why not. I really want to know the real explanation though. Well, I better stop typing and keep on reading. Stay awesome! Luv ya.
Andrea chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
You know what? I kinda wish there's an alternate universe to this story where Edward is a medical student in NYU and meet Bella there. He would've been a great doctor *sobs*
19,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »