Reviews for The Red Line
CheekyJBL398 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
One of my favorite stories of all time! Just reread it after what feels like forever, and it's still amazing.
Elmnrst chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
When Edward started singing, and it said "Nightime sharpens, heightens each senation.." I was like, "Oh...My...God! Is he singing from the Phantom of the Opera? One of my favorite movies of all time. I'm turning into mush." And then the scene on the subway...I'm in love. Lol.
P.s. I havent seen the play either. Only the Gerard Butler movie. But i would love to go to one.
Payton79 chapter 40 . 3/28/2014
Oh, I loved this story so much. I had a hard time stopping for things like work or household stuff. I'm just so glad I didn't read this as a WIP. I would have died with all the angst in the air having to wait for the next chapter. Thank you very much for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/17/2014
AGAINST SOPA! .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
jennifer chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
o my lol i love ur lemons!
jennifer chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
lmao! is all I can say
shadow405 chapter 40 . 3/14/2014
I just want to say that I just found this story and although it is hard to read at times, I really enjoyed it. You do great writing. I will check out your other stories.
eastcoastbroad chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I totally got your Lewis n Clark joke. Loved it.
eastcoastbroad chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Loving the story
iloveMOM1597 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love love this story. Very well written and intriguing.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
This is so much more emotional to read the second time around. Knowing Edwards story from chapter 1. I have been crying in almost every non lemon moment. I am going to be bawling by the time they do the romantic date.
ninny 1 chapter 40 . 2/1/2014
Wow wonderful story thankyou
crazymama chapter 40 . 1/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. That was one intense ride! Thank you for your brilliant insights. I think maybe I should go seek therapy now! I thought for a minute there she really was going to stay with Charlie! Whew! That was a dramatic flight across town, tying it all together with their relationship flashing before her eyes, using her Charlie-given skills, going with her gut, following the natives to find her FreedEagle! That was great! Every bit the fairy tale ending Edward wanted! Thanks for sharing this!
letmein123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I have read all of the red line and sequel. I just started doing reviews (was to shy) but I absolutely loved it. Out of all the fanfiction stories I have read, I think I love this one the most. Actually I have read it twice. Loved it just as much the second time. Sooooooo good
tigersmeleth chapter 40 . 1/23/2014
Amazing. I couldn't believe how much this story pulled me in!
19,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »