Reviews for The Red Line
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
I feel speechless...I want to save Edward too! I know what happened and even though I can't remember it all I know what happened to his baby girl and it devastates me! You are an amazing writer Lady! I hope you find pleasure in your writing, even if you only write for yourself sometimes...️
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Of course I don't trust James! Who would? It's kinda ingrained into my mind that he's a creep! But Edward, wow! I do love him and his ways with Bella. I'm starting to remember Raven and the fact that she'll have Edward in her peverted hands soon and I want to cry for him, so much...
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Never apologize for a long chapter. I love loooong chapters! This was one of my favorites! Thank you so much for writing! God I wish you were still writing fanfic!. I'm sure you grew out of it, getting busy or dear God, hopefully not sick like me! I won't beg you to write because that is your decision, but you are so very talented. But I know how the world can change! I never thought my life would end up like this, having to depend on others, feeling shame...anyway, I didn't mean to get too dark there. It's real late 2:44am soooo.
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Oh I remember Raven. I'd like to kill that bitch. That proves what an amazing writer you are! I don't know why you haven't published this in real fiction yet, but pl don't do it until I'm done reading? ;) Thanks again, so much for this wonderful escape, I am desperate for escapes. My husband too. He likes me to read to him sometime when he can't sleep, I never sleep. He likes this story too.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Awwwww! They both got love messages! They both needed them even if it was scary! I love these two, so much...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Thank you so much for telling me about Phantom of the Opera being on YouTube! I went right there and listened to Michael Crawford's version. I love Gerald Butler too, but I cry when Michael Crawford sings it! And now Edward sings it and I can almost hear him! Thank you so much for that! And thank you for the lyrics! I truly love Music of the Night and my husband and I (both bedridden now and appreciating the little things) are going to watch Phantom tonight on demand! Can't wait!
I truly love reading this Fic again! Beautiful sad Edward!️
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
I love Edwad so much and I know she saves him, but it ttakes a long while. I remember horse therapy way later and them in love and happy, but I do love this time so much! I'm so happy to read this again, just like returning to a favorite book! Thx so much for writing luv!
FayTheGay chapter 40 . 9/12/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I absolutely loved it.
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
So, so sexy!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I'm so glad to be reading this again! I didn't review 4years ago because I was too shy. Sorry about that! You really don't need reviews on this one wow, so popular! Good for you hon, You are so very talented!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I'd go for the kiss like Bella did! Wow that was a nice long chapter just like I love. I have read this before and loved this Fic. It's definetly in my top 5 and I have read many fics! I love this Edward and I want to visit with him again for awhile!
FayTheGay chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
I hate spoiler reviews
Flozygirl27 chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
OH MY GOD! James! Victoria's BROTHER! How could that happen! I had an idea that James does like Bella, I suspected that. But James being Victoria's brother! Never saw that coming!
Flozygirl27 chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
I'm gonna cry!
Flozygirl27 chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
this is way better! i was shocked with the vampire news, but this is way more shocking!
19,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »