Reviews for The Red Line
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I feel so badly for Edward. He wanted to be a doctor and is reduced to selling his body for a living. When his parents are Rich!

Not sure what happened to Ayanna buzz take it he took her to his parents for help and they rejected him.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Edward is so heart breakingly sad. They are bot falling for the other, but will not admit it to each other because they are afraid.

I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen with the appointment with Raven and Bella is going to go ballistic.

I have a feeling that Edward is calling his old girlfriend every day at 3 pm. I am thinking that she
is in some sort of care facility and he is paying for her to be there. I could be way off here...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
OMG! I was laughing so hard. Edward would turn my brain to mush too.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Edward makes me so sad. Especially being a Psychologist, I can see all sorts of things going on with him. He feels so unworthy which is what I took away from his attitude of being basically raped (he deserves it) and then telling Bella that he wants her to touch him for her pleasure, not his own. As if his feelings make no difference.

So sad. I am hooked already. Counting on these two to help each other. :)
LAB1 chapter 40 . 11/7/2014
What an incredible story! I loved the Psychological parts best. I guess having a degree in Psychology does that. So much of Edward's life was truly disturbing. I'll never understand the twisted ways that people can think!
babyvan0508 chapter 40 . 10/27/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing it. It was such a crazy ride and so different from the other stories on this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This story is amazing. It really touched me and made me realize how bad the sex trafficking industry is. Thank you for writing this
misstequilarose071 chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
I hate Victoria. I hope bella kicks her ass.
misstequilarose071 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
No its not soon. I want to know his pass. Breaks my heart.
Maddiemouse chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Rereading!
farkaskriszta chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Holy Mother of God! What an intense story. I just started reading it and completely hooked. Really, really captivating.
jennifer chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
this chapter made me laugh! thumper
jennifer chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
this chapter had me laughing so hard I cried! love it
annettepattinson007 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I think that would be so hot . But no.
tululah chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
I read this story with great trepidation. I must say it is well written suspenseful. I had to skip the cruelty, but I did enjoy the plot. I could not imagine all that poor Edward endured and really wanted to see Carlisle and Esme get their comeuppance.
19,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »