Reviews for The Red Line
Thank God!
ThMaWo chapter 25 . 6/21/2015
well THAT was unexpected
KimberlyCullenPotter123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I was just wondering if this is a finished story, as I noticed you have already started and completed a sequel but this isn't marked as finished?
NaniOliveira chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Liked it!
ThMaWo chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
I have a feeling Victoria planned the whole loan thing and actually wanted to recruit Edward even before he first met her. But I don't know that for sure. I guess I have to read on and find out. lol
awesome1 chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
Awesome story, awesome plot, awesome way of writing, awesome chapters, awesome scenes, just…awesome everything. This story made me cry a lot and laugh at some points. Especially the action part at the end, holy hell that was awesome... Although I noticed that Bella once mentioned her mother being on a roadtrip with Phil then the next she died of cancer... It got me dizzy there a moment, or maybe I just missed something about that part but anyway...
I also would've love a scene of Bella and Katie meeting each other. That would've been so cool. What Katie thinks of Bella dating her daddy. Or maybe a visit to Tanya's grave? Secretly of course or before the while witness protection whatever... Or maybe a scene that would put Charlie,Katherine,Joseph,Emmet,Alice,Rosalie,and Jasper at ease knowing that they're alive and well, like that blank postcard thingy. Because my heart just breaks at the thought that they'll never see or contact each other ever again... Edward just reunited with Katherine and Joseph. Dude I feel like crying... Ugh

But other than that... AMAZING STORY. GOOD JOB. KUDOS. XO.
audiblyausten chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
I love the story so far. Okay, there's a potentially crazy idea I've been contemplating for a little while now...that Edward has a young daughter! It would explain who he calls every day, and why he dislikes little girl fantasies. It ALSO explains when he told Bella about pleading with his parents to let him back in while holding "her" in his arms...Edward would only go back to his parents if he truly needed help - or help for his loved one. Guess I'll see if my prediction comes true at some point! (I kind of hope it does.) :)
dreamgirlrus23 chapter 40 . 5/24/2015
A REAL MASTERPIECE...WAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY...I LOVED IT

UR XTRMLY TALENTED DR WRITER...

U MADE ME CRY, LAUGH, N IN AWE...SO SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN

DAMN LOVE ZIS EDWARD

LOVE
UR FAN
URVASHI
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
The most depressing and utterly PAINFUL couple of chapters I've had to read so far! I can't deal! This raven chick needs to suffer ten times everything she's doing to Edward!
ivemetmyangel chapter 40 . 5/15/2015
wow, what a story, a real roller coaster. I lived vividly through Edward's pain, and that were moments that i even cried, especially when Raven tortured him... you are really a talented writer.
One thing bothers me though - Edward's age. How can a man of 26 have a daughter who is 9 years old? He didn't married Tanya when he was teenager, he met her at college... first i thought his daughter was max 5 years old, that i can understand... well, details right? ;)
Ok, ending rant here, i'm going to read the sequel now

PS: 'scuze my bad english!
Your best fan chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Does anyone see bella and Edward doing this , does James see them or does he find out
Arabianwolflove chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
omg this story makes me feel giddy !

i don't think I've felt this way this my first real crush
RobPatObsessed chapter 16 . 4/23/2015
I don't understand what do you mean when Edward says he hates being raped? isn't he willingly letting her do what she wants?
TeriAnna chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I love that this Edward sings music of the night, one of my favourite musicals. X
TeriAnna chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Fab chapter! Really feel for this Edward, can't wait to see where this leads to. Xx
19,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »