Reviews for The Red Line
happyhippy chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
geosgirl chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Edward is so passive - seems he will take anything to avoid a confrontation/fight/making someone upset. It's almost like he is waiting for the walls to come crashing down. And he plays so many games with his customers - I don't think he knows what is "Edward".

I love Edward's dialogue - “Mostly – Cold, cold, cold! That’s during the ice cream part, when they were all scooping different flavors out and dropping them on my body. Then, later, when they were licking it off, I was thinking, Thank you, thank you…warm, so warm. And then, later on, I was thinking, God, I’m sticky!”

He cracks me up! And their assessments of each other were very good! Their fortunes were cute! I just hope they listen to them!
geosgirl chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Copward - Awesome.

Edward's story - even with what little we know, makes me sad. I'm glad they are officially friends now. And on the train?

That is all I can say ;)
geosgirl chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
The Lewis & Clark reference didn't confuse me at all! I was right there with ya chickie! Love how Bella freaks over where to put her hands! Loved “Shut up, Bella.” Loved how you worked in the movie lines.

Loved the care bear robe ;)
geosgirl chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
While I loved the entire chapter - I throughly enjoyed God vs Edward and the mice! That was just too cute!
geosgirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
I know it's already been decided - but I hope there will be no Edward sharing between the 3 girls...

Edward's story sounds like it's going to be very sad. And Bella is definitely over her head - LOL!
geosgirl chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I love how flustered Bella is when talking to Edward about her school project. And 20k - totally worth is ;)
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
LOL! My mom got a stripper for my 21st birthday. He was a cop. I wasn't fooled, though. His hat didn't have a badge on it and there was no cop car anywhere near my house. It was awesome. He ripped his pants off and gave me birthday spankings...And then, my mother gave HIM spankings!
geosgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow - this is definitely an interesting concept!
Amie chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I love this story I think it is so amazing and I can't wait for the new chapter :D
flibbidyjibits chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I just read this story today it was recomended by another author! and they were right! I love it! I like how it can be serious and then funny and fun. I'm curious to find out what happened with his girlfriend and what the 3 oclock call is all about. Are they related? I'm excited for the next chapter!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I love how you re-worded the back of twilight! lol!

"First, Edward was a , there was a part of him – and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be – that thirsted for my body and planned to do things to me, lots of different things in these next 12 third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Anyways, I want more, no wait..., I NEED MORE!
Sarah chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I SWEAR I almost cried when I read the 'don't fall in love with me'/serious section. I really want him to accept her and love her for real. Its driving me crazy. Anywho,This story is absolutley AMAZING. Last night I was reading it and it had 365 reviews. Today I read it and now it has 516 reviews. YOU ROCK AND SO DOES THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
saya.sen chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
This is really good, but I think you really have to be careful about the time. Two weeks is not long and they are both trying to get so much done in that time. I think it will be quite a challenge to to write it all without making it seem rushed. And I'm really looking forward to reading some very spectacular...;)
Hannah chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
i always hate it when these stories just have 'fucking in it' i find it kinda gross, i find love making much more sexy and erotic. kudos to you this is my new favorite story _ you rock :] and please do me a solid and dont forget to update lol :)
19,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,256 1,263 1,264 1,265 1266 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,276 .. Last Next »