Reviews for The Red Line
Kaitlin13 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
This is a really good chapter. I thought some parts were funny. I hope they both find the others fortune, read it, and don't get mad for the other reading it. Can't wait to read more soon.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
oh man those cookies were rigged! and *points to brain* i think i might be on to those phone calls a little bit more now...

you're a sneaky girl and i love this story!
mspacman1 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Oh, my heart! I absolutely love this story! It is so deep yet lighthearted. You do a great job at delivering both of those emotions into this story! I love it!
Punk And Lovin It chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
i loce your story and can't wait for your next UPDATE
Linds14 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Oh god I hate that Edward was with Paris Hilton? Grros haha.

Ok so I really like how they were honest with each other and shared that...it just seemed so perfect in their situation where they are trying to deny their feelings for each other, but they do care for each other.. so they are honest and it just worked out so well there!

haha oh my gosh I laughed really hard when he asked her if she ever sucked cock and she started choking..it was just so Bella and perfect.

I love this so far! But I have to admit, I really want Edward to no longer be a whore, it just hurts my heart :( haha
Clancy67 chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Edward laughing hysterically is the best! It was such a cute moment. I'm worried a little about James though, probably because he's such a bad character in the books I guess, but I worry that Bella might put Edward in a bad position if James finds out about him. Or he'll use the info to do something to Bella - probably just my overactive imagination.

Man, Bella has it so bad for Edward, I'm worried about how she's going to be able to cope with things when they go south. Thanks for another great chapter! You rock, girl.
libbybelle chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Still loving it, but a few thoughts. I know you've established that Edward is not homosexual or bi-sexual in this story, but sometimes-and especially in this chapter-some of his comments are a little "flamboyant" to me. Like when he refers to his cock as a "bitch." Or after she choked when he asked if she had sucked cock before...'“Honey, I’m sorry.” I purred, meaning it, “Are you sure you’re alright, Baby?”' I don't personally know any male strippers/prostitutes-especially of the Edwardian species (heavy sigh), but is this typical? Is it part of the enetertainment scene? Sometimes it seems a little too much the way he speaks. I don't mean to offend or make you mad at me. I really, really love your story and can't wait for more...
jjbug33 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Oh I am loving this story. I really liked the sweet touch on this chapter. Don't get me wrong I really like "dirty" Edward, but we really needed to see this side of him too. You are doing such a great job.
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is actually a really cool idea. Most stories I see have Bella as the exotic dancer, but it's a nice change to see Edward doing it. I liked the vampire act he put on, but I have to admit, I don't know how he can put up and enjoy everything those women do. I realize it may be good money for him, but I would think he'd rather keep his dignity than to make money. Maybe that's just me. I like this idea and I'm really interested in seeing where you take it. Great job!
Erin chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Well.

I rarely review stories. I am one of those lowly scum of the metaphorical fanfiction earth that reads a lot (a lot, a lot) of stories and does not even leave a comment to the talented authors.

I feel like I must make an exception with you. I have been (secretly of course) following this story since chapter three was posted. Your writing is fantastic and I am very eager to read what comes of Bella's therapy sessions with Edward. Such an original plot, and very well written. I am intrigued by your versions of Edward and Bella and the dynamic you have created between them.

...I especially appreciate the fast updates! You are one of the very few authors that posts new chapters this efficiently. Without question that deserves a resounding THANK YOU.

On that note, wonderful chapter and I am excited to review (yes, really, REVIEW) the next.

hypnotix chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
loving your story (and how frequently you post updates). I was a little leery of the concept starting out. hooker with the heart of gold with a gender spin on it. it didn't sound very original...or else so contrived that there couldn't be relatable characters or semi-believable plots. but you're making a lot more depth to the story and i appreciate that you're taking your time with developing characters and instead of jumping head first into the lemons. For example, I like that we're already 7 chapters in and they haven't had sex yet and we've only got glimpses into edward's past that aren't fully explained yet (the girlfriend's name, the 3pm phone calls, the aversion to little girl fantasies, etc.).

All the other characters other than bella and edward seem very two dimensional, but as long as they stay in the background like they have so far, I don't have a problem with not flushing their characters out further.

I'm particularly impressed with how you make Edward just slightly socially retarded...like the way he came onto bella in the subway and backed off like flipping a switch, or the way he blurted out the question of whether bella had ever given head without any sort of lead up. but then again, he's got enough humanity to realize shortly after the fact that his behavior isn't 100% normal and he tries to fix it. I think you do a nice balancing act with that aspect of his personality.

I guess that's it for now. I like what you've done so far and am looking forward to see what you've got in store for us next.
Clancy67 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Perfect night - it was exactly the way Bella needed it to be. I thought Edward was great - but no matter what I always saw it as a sort of performance and that made me sad.

But hell, Bella didn't mind! It was an incredible piece of writing, really. Thanks for sharing the story.
Tempting Tangle chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I am more than liking this lol I am loving this haha.

x.x.x
solidae26 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
This is so great! He is totally falling in love with her...

I really liked the fortune cookie thing - very insightful.

I can't wait til they get back to her apartment!

Yay!
flecour chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Everytime he talks about his penis like it's, it's own entity makes me laugh hysterically. I even got a ton of friends hooked on this story now. LOL My heart breaks for his lack of self worth, I am siked to see his character grow and develope. Excellent Chapter! )
19,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,256 1,263 1,264 1,265 1266 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,276 .. Last Next »