Reviews for The Red Line
Fairest of Them All chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Sh*t, now I'm really scared about Raven. Can we get a warning before that "lemon"? I might need to emotionally prepare myself lol.

I think Edward should start to acknowledge his feelings for Bella to himself and maybe try avoiding talking about jobs like the pizza delivery one during sessions. Just enough to alert Bella that something's making him uncomfortable, but I don't think he should tell her yet
yesiwritefanfiction chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
talk about a freak

i mean paige

that was horrific

at first i thought she was really raping him and then i was like ohh yeeaahh huh? lol
Whitlock's Girl chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I need more! I'm hoping you update quickly! PLEASE! Update quickly.
dominiqueangelica chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Wonderful..wonderful...wonderful Poor Edward..i wish he didn't have 2 do that job with Paige. He was obviously unhappy and thinking about Bella 2 get through it. Its awesome how your characters have such depth and emotion..i love it
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Oh, Raven, the knife sharpener? I think you should wait off on telling Bella. Also, did he say Victoria saved his life? Metaphorically or figurtively? Interesting, can't wait to see what comes next.
sounds of music chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This chapter was amazing. I LOVED the beginning especially! And you gave us another clue - paying hospital bills. I want to say that the girl he fell in love with is really sick. Either dying or in a coma? And he pays her medical bills - and he checks on her health everyday at three o'clock through a phonecall. I felt so bad for Edward, when he was at Paige's, though I see the neccessity of seeing what Edward had to do with his other clients. I think he should wait a little bit before telling Bella about what he just did though, I'm not sure if she's quite ready. You're a great writer! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Hidge chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Aww, poor Edward! I think that he needs some cuddling. LOL. I think that maybe Edward should tell her about the pizza job in their next session because she'll probably ask about his appointment anyway. But do whatever feels right for the story, you've been doing an awesome job so far! Bella and Edward are so cute together! :)
tiffanyc chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Wow, this was a pretty intense chapter. I hope we get to find out more about Tanya and the mention Edward made of hospital bills..
geosgirl chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Pizza with Paige wasn't THAT bad - but I'm terrified for what Raven has planned. I'm glad that his choices are starting to bother Edward. I sense heartbreak in the future, while he tries to figure things out. He's so set in his choice to live this lifestyle, that it's his only way of living, I don't see him changing overnight...
kirster226 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Oh my gosh. It makes me scared to think about Raven does to him. I feel so bad for Edward. I think he needs to tell Bella but I'm not sure how. You're an awesome writer so I'm sure you're come up with the perfect solution. I have been noticing little things in these last few chapters. For example, the whole 'he has to continue working in order to pay for the hospital bills.' What's that about? I have a feeling that it has something to do with his ex-girlfriend...maybe? Something with his past is what I'm guessing. Great chapter! They finally did it!
moonsnite chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
ok first of all, fyi i love this fic! idk why its just completely addicting i check back several times a day to see if it updated kind of addition. so far great, i like how your taking your time building up the characters personalities and also making each of their own personalities conflict with itself,like in real life... bella, truely and honestly cares about him but dosnt realize it totally yet.. and yet she wants him and as you demostrated, she claims she dosnt own him but for that one night she declared that he is hers!. as well as with edward.. he's getting attached and finding himself honestly ejoying her companionship, but at the same time having no problem going on these jobs.

and as for my opinion i say that he should discuss this issue with her next session.

although i'd love to know how he can switch from devilish to sweet in .02 seconds flat... that'd aggervate the hell out of me in no time. more info on the misterious g/f and whats this about hospital bills?

looking forward to next update! _
razorbladcherry chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
i hated that. not the way it was written, just the things poor edward has to go through. although the juxtaposition of his night with bella and that...was powerful. i actually had to walk away for a minute when he started with paige. it was too much.

i think he should hold it all in until she breaks down his walls a little more. or come home all fucked up from Raven's.

I think i'm starting to unravel stuff in his past a little...not enough to fully grasp it but it's getting there.

and you've just recieved the longest review i've ever written, that is how much i love this story and this chapter.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
WOW. That was really outstanding. The part with Bella was amazing. I really like that he’s starting to feel trepidation with his job. Paige was a bitch, the way she treated him was so awful, I don’t really want to know what Raven does to him. Poor Edward. I hope he will tell her about it maybe she can help. Oh and I hope that you explain soon about the hospital he has to pay. Again amazing chapter and I’m incredibly grateful for you nightly updates.
StefaniJo chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I'm in "awe" right now. When I came across this story, I thought it would be another rip off of a made for tv movie, but it is so much more. Great stuff. I'm on pins and needles waiting for each new chapter.
kfoster2519 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
what a hot chapter! they finally got down!

poor eddiekins having to do that pizza delivery. i think he should tell bella now and she can try to protect him, i dont know. whatever you decide to do actually. can't wait for the next update!
19,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,256 1,263 1,264 1,265 1266 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,276 .. Last Next »