Reviews for The Red Line
SleepingBedHead chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Aww Amazing New Chapter... Lovin The Whole Fortune Cookie Thing And All The Little Quotes From Twilight That You Put A Twist On... Keep Up The Amazing Work... PUDS XD XOX
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Aww Amazing New Chapter! Loved The Whole Fortune Cookie Thing And The little Quotes From Twilight YOu Turned Around... PUDS XD XOX
aliceinthemiddle chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Aw. He thinks of it as a real date. They're both so cute in this. I'm dying to find out what has him so damaged besides his stupid parents.

xoxoxo

aliceg
Adriana chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Oh! I LOVE your story! I have a lot of fun! I t has the perfect amount of fun, passion, love and "inner issues" jaja! I love the way the relation is working up, and the fortune cookies were a nice touch! I also enjoyed all the description of the party from EPOV! Is so fun to know what he's thinking and how serious he takes his job jaja!

Well, I love your story and PLEASE keep writing, I LOVE your long chapters and that you update so frequently, jeje, I hate to wait...
Insane Bliss chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I just found this story and I love it! As much as I feel bad for poor, tortured Edward I definately wouldn't mind having this Edward all to myself for a few weeks ;)
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You hooked me with "I am a whore. My name is Edward." Interesting and different, congrats. I'll have to finish reading the rest of the chapters later today. Right now, I have to go to bed.
Darkangel0470 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Brilliant, love it, hm i was thinking maybe the girl he loved, something had happened, Carlise didnt help her and now she is stuck in a care home and Edward rings everyday at 3pm.

But the men in white coats are coming to collect me as i started to laughing like a manic after reading Edwards question to Bella and her reaction.:D
JeNnNn chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
wowiee

i just spent pretty much half of my day reading ur story.

n its pretty fucking fantastic.

n high 5 with the movie quotes in this chapter. it works in a non cheesy way.

]

and cant wait 2 hear more bout this unnamed girl from edward's past.

-jen
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Ok, no offense...but it pisses me off that Rose would ask Bella if she can "play" with him too. First of all, it's obvious that Edward has some serious issues and while he may agree to whatever was asked of him, it's just plain WRONG! It would make Rose and Alice no better than any other women that use him. He doesn't deserve that, and Bella wants to help him see that he's better than all that. It just really angers me that Rose is such a superficial, heartless bitch about all this. She's only interested in what she can get from him, she doesn't care at all about his feelings. I hope that Bella will put her in her place with that issue. First, Bella paid him to help her with her thesis, everything else is just icing on the cake, but it's between Bella and Edward. Bella didn't pay him all that money so that Rose and Alice could get their rocks off too. If after the two weeks, Rose still wants him and Edward is willing to do the job, then she can have him. For two weeks, he's Bella's.
Sdjk chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
That train ride was *speechless*. Where can I sign up? Love the stripper cop too.

Found your story on forums...and so glad that I started reading. Really outstanding writing and the story is so intensely wonderful. I love how you go from a really emotionally charged Edward to a very playful and in command Edward.

Excellent!
Mediana chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Their first night was just perfect! There is so much to say but I can't think straight. Wow, I have to come back
lobsters4ever1 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I am completely obsessed and addicted to this story. I cannot get enough of it! What the hell have you done to me?

LOVED this chapter! I so enjoy ExB interactions and convos. I like how their relationship is developing - flirty, sexual, tense, sweet, caring. It is just all sorts of wonderful!

I am eager to find out more about the 3pm phone calls and who is "counting on hin" ... are these two things related, hm?

Thanks for the quick updates and can't wait for more!
athena-apollo chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Okay Great chapter once again! I can't wait to see what happen to Edward he's been hurt real real bad and you can tell. His whole lifestyle he chose was to protect him in a way. Also when he was talking about not wanting to have' little girl fantasies' I was thinking that maybe he had a kid or something ya know? just a guess but know Im really curious who this person is. I did like that whole 'A Walk to Remember'moment near the end when he told her not to fall in love with him. Then they got their fortune cookies that was really cute. these two suckers are totally in love already but Edward is clearly in denial trying to protect himself from pain. Update soon it's getting good!
gallantcorkscrews chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I love that Bella has a darker side. It's hard to say "rape fantasy" and not look weird, but this is handled in an awesome way! People's sexualities are complex, and it makes sense that she would have that darker nature- she is seeking out strippers, lol. I think its awesome. And should be explored in a tasteful manner.

I am worried about Edward. He reminds me of a little boy- with the Sponge Bob, how he says "I will save thee!" when Bella is locked in the bathroom. He just plays with her like a little kid, trying to get attention from his mom. He's a sexual man-beast, but he's also a scared little kid.

Sometimes, Edward's dialogue is very feminine. He "purrs" alot- the "purrs" are to show that he has a sexy voice, but it's used so much, I imagine he has the stereotypical gay man's lisp- pardon the crass characterization. Some of the things he says (like "yay") aren't very masculine. Like, he's a kid frozen in a man's body, wanting to be loved- so he's not going to say hardcore, manly-man stuff. He's playful and kind. But sometimes I feel like I'm reading a girl's lines.

I can't wait to see Edward get possessive over Bella. It broke my heart when he said "promise me you'll never fall in love with me". I have a feeling that might bite him in the ass later on. I always adore your/Bella's observations on his low self esteem, how he has this job to repulse woman... all very astute. It made me think about why people act and love the way do. Edward is a fascinating character. Hot story, good story. Gah.
dominiqueangelica chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Excellent!
19,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,256 1,263 1,264 1,265 1266 1,267 1,268 1,269 1,276 .. Last Next »