Reviews for The Red Line
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is actually a really cool idea. Most stories I see have Bella as the exotic dancer, but it's a nice change to see Edward doing it. I liked the vampire act he put on, but I have to admit, I don't know how he can put up and enjoy everything those women do. I realize it may be good money for him, but I would think he'd rather keep his dignity than to make money. Maybe that's just me. I like this idea and I'm really interested in seeing where you take it. Great job!
Erin chapter 7 . 2/1/2009

I rarely review stories. I am one of those lowly scum of the metaphorical fanfiction earth that reads a lot (a lot, a lot) of stories and does not even leave a comment to the talented authors.

I feel like I must make an exception with you. I have been (secretly of course) following this story since chapter three was posted. Your writing is fantastic and I am very eager to read what comes of Bella's therapy sessions with Edward. Such an original plot, and very well written. I am intrigued by your versions of Edward and Bella and the dynamic you have created between them.

...I especially appreciate the fast updates! You are one of the very few authors that posts new chapters this efficiently. Without question that deserves a resounding THANK YOU.

On that note, wonderful chapter and I am excited to review (yes, really, REVIEW) the next.

hypnotix chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
loving your story (and how frequently you post updates). I was a little leery of the concept starting out. hooker with the heart of gold with a gender spin on it. it didn't sound very original...or else so contrived that there couldn't be relatable characters or semi-believable plots. but you're making a lot more depth to the story and i appreciate that you're taking your time with developing characters and instead of jumping head first into the lemons. For example, I like that we're already 7 chapters in and they haven't had sex yet and we've only got glimpses into edward's past that aren't fully explained yet (the girlfriend's name, the 3pm phone calls, the aversion to little girl fantasies, etc.).

All the other characters other than bella and edward seem very two dimensional, but as long as they stay in the background like they have so far, I don't have a problem with not flushing their characters out further.

I'm particularly impressed with how you make Edward just slightly socially the way he came onto bella in the subway and backed off like flipping a switch, or the way he blurted out the question of whether bella had ever given head without any sort of lead up. but then again, he's got enough humanity to realize shortly after the fact that his behavior isn't 100% normal and he tries to fix it. I think you do a nice balancing act with that aspect of his personality.

I guess that's it for now. I like what you've done so far and am looking forward to see what you've got in store for us next.
Clancy67 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Perfect night - it was exactly the way Bella needed it to be. I thought Edward was great - but no matter what I always saw it as a sort of performance and that made me sad.

But hell, Bella didn't mind! It was an incredible piece of writing, really. Thanks for sharing the story.
Tempting Tangle chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I am more than liking this lol I am loving this haha.

solidae26 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
This is so great! He is totally falling in love with her...

I really liked the fortune cookie thing - very insightful.

I can't wait til they get back to her apartment!

flecour chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Everytime he talks about his penis like it's, it's own entity makes me laugh hysterically. I even got a ton of friends hooked on this story now. LOL My heart breaks for his lack of self worth, I am siked to see his character grow and develope. Excellent Chapter! )
Fairest of Them All chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
E! This chapter was pretty epic. Edward really needs to open himself up for love. Bella is too far gone to stop loving him, but I can't wait for Edward to see that he's not too far gone for Bella to save him
Ana Ekaterina Kirlov chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I love i love i love i love i love thiis storyy!

i practically die waitign for the updates which are like everyday lol. i love where this is going and i love the whole context... uh.
LoveMeSomeEdwardCullen chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
This is a really great story and a really great chapter! I was so happy that Bella told Edward what she thinks of him.
Angels And Airwaves chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
awe cute chapter!
parisgarters chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Ah I cant wait for the next chapter!
CB chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
more brilliance, good work. i like the depth you're creating in your characters.

fortune cookies GREAT!

and paris reference made me lol so hard haha

can't wait for their first time )
calileah chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
This date was fabulous and sad and made me happy and anxious and sad all at once. You wrote a fab chapter.
Gloryr72 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
OMG! That train scene was freaking hot! I need a fan to cool down LOL,LOL. I leave in NYC and that's always been one of my fantacy:-)... Damn! I just can't get enoght of this story please update soon
19,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,261 1,268 1,269 1,270 1271 1,272 1,273 1,274 1,281 .. Last Next »