Reviews for The Red Line
littleclarestar chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Another amazing chapter. I can't wait to see more of the 'inner' Edward. I love that his rigid boundaries are slowly slowly crumbling.

I look forward to seeing him tell Bella about the pizza job - will she accept it the way she did the girlie party or as it's actual sex will she be upset as her feelings for him are growing?

Fantastic. Thank you for updating daily - I look forward to it!
TKFA chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Your update made my day. This fic is incredible! Poor Edward.
flibbidyjibits chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
What does he mean by Victoria "saving him" and what are the medical bills he's talking about? AH I have so many questions!I'm sure everything will be revealed in due time, but the anticipation is killing me! I think edward should tell Bella, he should be completely honest with her about his job. So far he has put of the appearance of being very comfprtably with what he does(even if these ladies are totaly sick) maybe it will help him realize that he does need help. And i'll be impatiently waiting for the next chapter!
flecour chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
It doesnt bother me much to see him with other women, though, I am anxious, yet slightly scared to meet Raven. LOL I think he should tell Bella during therapy, I think she will be hurt but it will show him that she understands that it is his lifestyle, which in turn will show him that she genuinly cares for him, as he is...well thats my humble opinion anyways...I guess we shall see.
momma2three chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
ah! poor edward! can't wait to find out more about this girl and is that why he's whoring himself...so he could pay her medical bills?
JPrince1010 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I like how close they are getting. I know there will be more mental conflict for Edward, but I hope he sees the good light in Bella. He should tell her, it's what it's all about :)
abgdefunct chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I really enjoy reading this fic. I'm not sure how you should proceed to be honest. If he hides it from her, that's kind of deceitful. But if he tells her the truth, she should get really upset (it would be OOC if she didn't.) Perhaps they can have their first fight over this? Maybe this is what makes Edward finally realize that they both have genuine feelings? They can talk through how there's more than just sex going on between them. Maybe not love yet, but definitely some strong emotions.
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
you are intense! amazing chapter..just amazing..he should def tell bella next chapter about paige...omg i cant wait to see what raven does...great job as always
IMCullen chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
that last scene was so sad it makes me wanna cry :{
mirrorlight31 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I think he should tell her. It would be good for him...
colacherry chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
the pizza delivery scene was so upsetting, but really needed to be there. i worked doing outreach for two years with sex workers (predominantly female) and it is so unsettling and disgusting the way sex workers are treated as if they aren't even humans. you are capturing this really well. i look forward to reading about the next session with dr. bella.
bluebaby3296 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
omg that scene with bella...damn...
regan117 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This was fantastic. I do think Edward should tell Bella about the pizza delivery job. She knows what he is, and I think she should know about it. It might hurt, but it shouldn't shock her.
dominiqueanne chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
loved it, update soon

wow, this is getting really good

loveing ur story!
MistyD77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
waiting on tonight's update and decided to put it on alert!
19,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,261 1,268 1,269 1,270 1271 1,272 1,273 1,274 1,281 .. Last Next »