Reviews for The Red Line
kirster226 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Oh my gosh. It makes me scared to think about Raven does to him. I feel so bad for Edward. I think he needs to tell Bella but I'm not sure how. You're an awesome writer so I'm sure you're come up with the perfect solution. I have been noticing little things in these last few chapters. For example, the whole 'he has to continue working in order to pay for the hospital bills.' What's that about? I have a feeling that it has something to do with his ex-girlfriend...maybe? Something with his past is what I'm guessing. Great chapter! They finally did it!
moonsnite chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
ok first of all, fyi i love this fic! idk why its just completely addicting i check back several times a day to see if it updated kind of addition. so far great, i like how your taking your time building up the characters personalities and also making each of their own personalities conflict with itself,like in real life... bella, truely and honestly cares about him but dosnt realize it totally yet.. and yet she wants him and as you demostrated, she claims she dosnt own him but for that one night she declared that he is hers!. as well as with edward.. he's getting attached and finding himself honestly ejoying her companionship, but at the same time having no problem going on these jobs.

and as for my opinion i say that he should discuss this issue with her next session.

although i'd love to know how he can switch from devilish to sweet in .02 seconds flat... that'd aggervate the hell out of me in no time. more info on the misterious g/f and whats this about hospital bills?

looking forward to next update! _
razorbladcherry chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
i hated that. not the way it was written, just the things poor edward has to go through. although the juxtaposition of his night with bella and that...was powerful. i actually had to walk away for a minute when he started with paige. it was too much.

i think he should hold it all in until she breaks down his walls a little more. or come home all fucked up from Raven's.

I think i'm starting to unravel stuff in his past a little...not enough to fully grasp it but it's getting there.

and you've just recieved the longest review i've ever written, that is how much i love this story and this chapter.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
WOW. That was really outstanding. The part with Bella was amazing. I really like that he’s starting to feel trepidation with his job. Paige was a bitch, the way she treated him was so awful, I don’t really want to know what Raven does to him. Poor Edward. I hope he will tell her about it maybe she can help. Oh and I hope that you explain soon about the hospital he has to pay. Again amazing chapter and I’m incredibly grateful for you nightly updates.
StefaniJo chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I'm in "awe" right now. When I came across this story, I thought it would be another rip off of a made for tv movie, but it is so much more. Great stuff. I'm on pins and needles waiting for each new chapter.
kfoster2519 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
what a hot chapter! they finally got down!

poor eddiekins having to do that pizza delivery. i think he should tell bella now and she can try to protect him, i dont know. whatever you decide to do actually. can't wait for the next update!
Leah chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
First of all, I should probaly start off by saying that I usually don't read anything..graffic. Since I tend to just gloss those parts over, I've probaly only read about half of what you've written. However, from what I read, the story is amazing. I love reading anything that has to do with a complex phyic. Edward definetly has some issues, and they're shown well, and he's in that character the whole time. (Not to say he isn't happy and joking around at times, but that his thought process and such doesn't just take a full 180) It's interesting how he thinks. Plus, he's a sweet character. Bella is sweet too come to think of it. But neither of them are overly so. And usually I'm not a fan of Bella's character, but in this one she's great. Perfect combination of moods and emotinons through out it all. The story really draws you in too. I personally would like for him to tell her (about both). Though, I have to admit that having him try to pull away would add some comflict. I love how there's all these components to the story, especially with Edward. I mean, there's the Victoria issue, the secrets that he's keeping "behind closed doors", and of course, the more obvious. Great story! Can't wait till update. Oh, and also, good spelling, grammer, and adj. And nice word variations too. Keep writing! D
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
WOW! I am kinda upset there are women out there that act like this. I thought we were nurturers! Anyway, Maybe he should tell Bella about this... it could be good for him to finally see that he shouldnt be degraded like that.
nikki chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This is a very unique story in the twilight universe. Excellent thus far. Can't wait for another chapter!
Beth94 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Okay, I gotta say, I haven't left a review on FFN in just about... forever, but when I finished this chapter, I KNEW I had to break the silence.

I absolutely love your story. Great writing, and your Bella & Edward are amazing. Totally original plot too. :)

I gotta say, you're keeping me guessing with this whole little phone call at 3 everyday thing. I'm thinking it has something to so with the hospital bills you mentioned in this chapter? Hm.. we'll see.

And I don't really think Edward should tell Bella about the whole pizza deal. I think she gets the gist of what he does, but ya know, it's your story! Oh & by the way, I get what you were doing with Edward at the end of the chapter, good call.. However you have him deal with Bella & all this emotional stuff, I'm sure it'll be great!

Okay, sorry, this review is freakin LONG, but I'm kinda reviewing for 8 chapters, ya know? And, I love your longs chapters... so, you get a long review! Haha, okay, I stop with the rambling. This story is AMAZING.. YOU are amazing! Good job! Keep it coming! :D
Jacky06 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This chapter was really good. I'm glad you showed us more real Edward, they way he really is. I think he should keep his job inside until it really bugs him, or when Bella asks him, you know for more info on her thesis. I really like this story, becuase people are like so pro-Ed/Bella and I'm too, but its so great to have a change. Post soon!
xesty chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
What a great fic! Very well written!
bemylullaby chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
loved it!

oh paige..can't wait for raven

she sounds ferocious!

hahahaha

good one
mspacman1 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Of course we are still loving this story. I think it would be a good idea if Bella asked about the appointment in the next session. I am not mad at Edward, I just feel bad for him. I do wonder what hospital bills he has to pay and if that is connected to his 3:00 phone call every day... I really like how you showed us Edward's new reaction to his jobs, now that he has Bella. I also like how I think he subconsciously knows that Bella loves him. He mentioned her kissing him with all the passion she had when she talked about him. This is a Wonderful story!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
My heart broke for poor Edward. But I thought the character development was great, especially the sneak in there about hospital bills. Something big is coming :)

you're excellent!
19,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,261 1,268 1,269 1,270 1271 1,272 1,273 1,274 1,281 .. Last Next »