Reviews for The Red Line
Sven chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I am totally into this story! And yes, Cop Edward was totally fun. I have a feeling that Tanya is edward first love but that might be just me. I wish that Bella would just ask for it already! I like Edwards story so far and i am in love with him. Keep Up the good work!
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
So Edward has someone that he has to call everyday at three like a kid or someone like his old girlfriend that is interesting. Great chapter! Update soon please.
was just a lonely girl chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
that was interesting

i skipped over his job though i didnt want to read about him and ALL THOSE FEMALES *sound familiar cough couch breaking dawn* lol
athena-apollo chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Damn that was hot through and through. Must say I love the stipper part that was hot! also when they were on the subway did I say Damn already? lol

Update soon! this story is my addiction and it needs feeding.
Jacky06 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I loved this one. Nice ending to it! :P Post the next one soon.
angeleyes20876 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
good job on this story! I just started reading it today and I'm already addicted to it. keep up the good work.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I like the way you write. ;) I am dying to know what happened to the girlfriend. And WHO does he call everyday at 3? You make him very sympathetic. AND hot as hell as a cop/stripper!

xoxoxo

aliceg
iheartcsinewyork chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
This chapter was awesome! I loved when Bella asked Edward if he had anyone that was special and he said that she was. Then her mental response, "Does that mean he thinks I'm a retard who can't get out of my bathroom." That literally had me on the floor, shaking with laughter! Great line!

Now, every time I watch CSI: NY, I'm going to imagine Edward in one of those uniforms and I won't be able to focus for the rest of the episode! Thanks! jk!

Great chapter and I can't wait for an update!
Seridey chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
:D
Meg chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This story is wonderful. I can't wait for more!
Fairest of Them All chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Amazing chapter, as usual! I can't say that I would really object to Edward taking Bella on the train. I would definitely think twice before calling it rape ;) I think Bella's beginning to realize how much she does want sex, but of course is just too shy/afraid to voice what her body wants. I'm REALLY looking forward to EPOV. You are getting out new chapters so quickly and they're all so long... great job!
libbybelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is my favorite fan fic right now. I love that you update frequently because I devour a book and hate it when fan fic updates are few and far between.

Your story is different than so many others that are so similar to each other that you feel like you already read it.

(BTW, I noticed the 3pm phone call and wondewred about it, but figured more would come out about it later. Something to watch for, to see unfold. And when Bella said "Lets go get Chinese," the first thing I though was "What about his phone call?")

Keep on doing what you're doing-it's great! You know, add in Emmet and Jasper and the girls if it's part of the story, but I'm happy with just Bella and Edward. Thanks!
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
HOLY CRAP! Not only do you write my fantasy perfectly, YOU ADD GERARD BUTLER! I have three posters in my room of him. I am obsessed with him and the Phantom of the Opera. I damn near pissed myself with all my gurlie giggling. YOU SO RULE! I canot wait until you update again. I wait on the edge of my seat...rereading previous chapters...over and over again. LOVED IT! ok, Im shutting up now.
dolphingirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I loved how they included eachother in their circle of friends.

I think Bella is getting pasts Edwards defenses without him even realising it, keep up teh great work!
Linds14 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Oh my god I would have had a heart attack if I had a stripper like Edward at my bachelorette party. In general..I'm not into male strippers..but for Edward, well he might be an exception :) haha but I would be blushing so bad I would be past red and probably turning purple haha..But the thought of Edward with that cop outfit on with like aviator sunglasses. yum.

I'm definitely glad we got to learn more about Edward in this chapter and his past..I'm very curious as to that girlfriend..had she been injured or something? Because he said he had carried her in his arms and his parents turned them away and wouldn't help? Gah I just want to know! haha

O and dirty talking Edward there at the end...me likey!
19,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,264 1,271 1,272 1,273 1274 1,275 1,276 1,277 1,284 .. Last Next »