Reviews for The Red Line
geosgirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
I know it's already been decided - but I hope there will be no Edward sharing between the 3 girls...

Edward's story sounds like it's going to be very sad. And Bella is definitely over her head - LOL!
geosgirl chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I love how flustered Bella is when talking to Edward about her school project. And 20k - totally worth is ;)
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
LOL! My mom got a stripper for my 21st birthday. He was a cop. I wasn't fooled, though. His hat didn't have a badge on it and there was no cop car anywhere near my house. It was awesome. He ripped his pants off and gave me birthday spankings...And then, my mother gave HIM spankings!
geosgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow - this is definitely an interesting concept!
Amie chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I love this story I think it is so amazing and I can't wait for the new chapter :D
flibbidyjibits chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I just read this story today it was recomended by another author! and they were right! I love it! I like how it can be serious and then funny and fun. I'm curious to find out what happened with his girlfriend and what the 3 oclock call is all about. Are they related? I'm excited for the next chapter!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I love how you re-worded the back of twilight! lol!

"First, Edward was a , there was a part of him – and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be – that thirsted for my body and planned to do things to me, lots of different things in these next 12 third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Anyways, I want more, no wait..., I NEED MORE!
Sarah chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I SWEAR I almost cried when I read the 'don't fall in love with me'/serious section. I really want him to accept her and love her for real. Its driving me crazy. Anywho,This story is absolutley AMAZING. Last night I was reading it and it had 365 reviews. Today I read it and now it has 516 reviews. YOU ROCK AND SO DOES THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
saya.sen chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
This is really good, but I think you really have to be careful about the time. Two weeks is not long and they are both trying to get so much done in that time. I think it will be quite a challenge to to write it all without making it seem rushed. And I'm really looking forward to reading some very spectacular...;)
Hannah chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
i always hate it when these stories just have 'fucking in it' i find it kinda gross, i find love making much more sexy and erotic. kudos to you this is my new favorite story _ you rock :] and please do me a solid and dont forget to update lol :)
Sarahwj chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
This story is insane! Update soon :)
writeswithcrayons chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Even though Edward's job is far from innocent, I can't help but see him as innocent... if that makes sense?

Oh my gawd... I hope he doesn't have a kid! I hate stories when they have kids *pout* but I guess that's because I don't have my own child? Maybe... or maybe I just like BxE focus lol /

I wonder if the girl Edward is thinking about ("his" girl) is in some sort of permanent coma, but he wont let her go because he would be completely alone in his mind?...

I may be COMPLETELY wrong, but hey, worth guessing :)

Okay. Onto the chapter. I loved the Paris Hilton joke :P well... not so joke, seeing as it was true, but it was hilarious.

But it feels kinda like Edward got worse at the end... like, insulting himself and stuff. I feel so bad for him.
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
There are so many things in the chapter that makes it win I dont even know where to begin.

The whole banana thing had me almost in tears. But then, THEN, he says the whole date line, any my heart breaks. Poor Eddie...poor Bella!
meimei42 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I'm crying here because this story is unfinished! Gah it sucked me right in. Adding to alerts.
jimemon chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I almost killed her with my cock question. I wonder if that would stick in a court of law./

I laughed so hard at this. Just read the entire story and I love it! Great work :)
19,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,264 1,271 1,272 1,273 1274 1,275 1,276 1,277 1,284 .. Last Next »