Reviews for The Red Line
Fairest of Them All chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I am seriously enamored with this story. I can't wait to read more from Edward's POV and know what he is thinking and feeling rather than what the whore does to please. PLEASE update again soon! I'm addicted!
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
My eyes are freaken watering! HOW? How in the hell do you do that? It's like you've taken my dream man and put him to paper perfectly...I think I love him...lol. You are my new best friend, and my favoritest writer! I adore your writing, keep up the great work. *understatement*
Angels And Airwaves chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
great chapter!
littleclarestar chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I love this more and more. Sure, it's hot, but its also so deep. Edward is obviously so screwed up and I can't wait to watch him and Bella unravel each other's heads (and hearts?).

I am actually looking forward to each day's update - keep going!

xx.DIP464.x chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Aww Edwards adorable and sexy as hell ! lol Please tell me james isnt gonna be a problem. Great job nd update soon, please!
rocketkitty chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
This is undoubtedly the most enjoyable fanfic I've ever read...you have a real gift for writing dialogue, and it's HOT, too! Bonus! You must drop everything else and keep writing!

XOXO

Rocketkitty
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
You have the power to make me review for every chapter...And I hate reviewing! You SO RULE! OMG...You...You...I have no words! There is are no words to describe your awesomeness! I just want to crawl into your story and live there! I sound like an idiot, but I can't explain how fantastic your story is! *bows down to you*
Linds14 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Aww Bella is such a sweetheart with trying to help him and see himself as a person, not a toy or whore or anything like that...I hope she can help him see the light! haha

I loved the silly little parts with her getting stuck in the bathroom and then in the middle of kissing him, asking him if he had to go to the bathroom! And then almost leaving for class in just her robe. That would have been hilarious!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I would definitely go into "DUH mode" if I was around Edward as well. Good work! Look forward to more!
Tempting Tangle chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
haha now that chapter was hilarious lol.

He should have waited too see how long it would take her to notice lol I would have.

x.x.x
blue.umbrella chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
youre doing an AWESOME job with the story

cant wait for the rest

solidae26 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I really love your story! Hot, romantic, sad, sweet. Perfect!

I can't get over how fast you have upated! And the chapters are so long! I love it!
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
LOL! Here I was thinking that your forgot that Bella wasn't dressed. LOL! Great chapter. I hope he will really listen to what Bella is trying to say to him. He has been in this life so long and has locked himself away. I am wondering if the 3:00 call is to his mother or the girl? I wonder if something happened to her?
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Holy crap. I seriously was like Rosalie; My eyes are watering now that the chapter is over...Where is this club? Screw stephanie meyers, I want You to write my next boyrfriend. Pretty please? Dear god, you can write! Wow. In awe...okay, im shutting up...*sigh*
tpattz chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I can't get enough! love it
19,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,270 1,277 1,278 1,279 1280 1,281 1,282 1,283 1,290 .. Last Next »