Reviews for The Red Line
americnxidiot chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I am loving this. And I adore how you're characterizing Edward. He speaks and acts so positively, but he's broken as hell. And sexy. Don't forget sexy :)
PrincessCupcake chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
cute (i cant find better word to describe it ) and interesting, this story keeps gettin better
Isis Blue chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
It was so cute. I love how you write a LOT and in short intervals.

Tori Lea
kfoster2519 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
aw they are so cute! i loved that you incorporated twilight lines. like: 1st edward was a prostitute. lmao i laughed so hard for some reason. can't wait for the next one. i hope bella discovers his secret fortune cookie thing.
kirster226 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Yay. I'm still loving your story. You don't even know how happy I always get when I see an alert for this story in my inbox. So thank you for updating so often.
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I can't wait to see Edward more jealous about Bella. So Edward might have a little girl that is so sad that he doesn't get to see her. Great chapter! Update soon please.
greysgirl15 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
loved it. bring on the next chapter!
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I'm not liking it, I'm loving it...Damn, why does McDonalds take all the good slogans? lol. Great chapter, as usual. Can't wait for the update. I'm getting to the point were I will check my email every ten minutes for an alert, abandoning my homework and chores...but its TOTALLY WORTH IT! lol. :)
Clancy67 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
No way! No Rosalie or Alice play time. I don't know why I feel that way, but it seems unfair to him - it only supports the view that he already has that women will just use him.

Wow, he is one seriously screwed up puppy, but I'm glad he's trying to be honest with Bella. I feel like she does, kind of protective of him. Really incredible story!
lovelywendy chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
oh my gosh,

im so loving this!

love the quick updates also

your such a goddess.
butterflyKISSU chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Aw, this was amazing but so sad. Especially the end with the fortunes, and Edward planning to keep his. Wonderful, but sad...
Jacky06 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
OMG. I totally loved this one. Nice of them to have a date. And it was funny too. I loved the line "my life is a toilet and i'm a piece of shit". Ha. Never thought of that. Now i'm waiting for the next one. :P
littleclarestar chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I cant believe how much I love this story. I have been waiting all day (in between being a mummy, a cook, a washer-woman and attempting to be a writer...) for the notification to arrive in my inbox.

I can't wait to hear about Edward's missing 7 years, and to watch them (hopefully) get together.

Thank you.
dolphingirl79 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
one of these days Edward is going to get his shell stripped away from him, and her is going to fall, but hopefully Bella will be there to catch him when that happens.
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I love their inner banter with themselves. I see some serious shell cracking on both parts only they (especially Edward) dont know it yet. Cant wait to read more...
19,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,270 1,277 1,278 1,279 1280 1,281 1,282 1,283 1,290 .. Last Next »