Reviews for The Red Line
colacherry chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
GAH i died inside when edward asked bella not to fall in love with him! the way you write their inner monologues continues to slay me.
chris1210 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Another great chapter. :)
Clancy67 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I'm really stunned at the complexity of this story. Wow, I can't believe how Edward was attacked and he's so nonchalant about it. Really sad in a way. Of course he doesn't believe Bella - I wonder what's going to happen when he realizes she is telling the truth? Also, I feel bad because Bella is definitely going to fall for him, its happening already. Yikes.

Great story!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Okay, this story is totally hot! It's really complex though too. There is obviously something else going on with Edward that he submits himself to this profession. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

I have to agree with Bella, I'd have him kiss me in the cage, but I can see why Bella was a little hurt - a kiss on the mouth is pretty personal, easy to consider more intimate than Edward ever meant it to be.
Jesh chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
chapter 7! where is it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
love this story! cant wait for the next chapter!
Oak Reedglow chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
God, I love you!
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I've been a closet reader for a while, but this is the first story that made me want to subscribe, just so I can make sure to know when there are updates. Wonderful plot and character development. Thanks!
EdwardForAlways chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
There are no words to describe this story so unfortunatly you will have to settle for AMAZING! I can't wait to see what happens next chapter!:)
bellaedward11 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
so who is he calling a 3 everyday?

His Parents?

His lover?
CrookedSmile24 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Amazingly HOT chapter with the subway scene! I'm intrigued about who Edward calls everyday at makes be believe he has a child. And the mystery woman/girlfriend from his past is intriguing as well. Was she sick and has since passed away?

Excited for what is next to come.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
AH. this is the ultimate guilty pleasure, best set-up fic i've stumbled upon. pretty original premise, and edward is a darling. thank you for writing it!
sounds of music chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Dear God, the subway scene was hot! An I'm SO intrigued about this other girl. Was she sick? Is that why Edward took her to his parents for help? And why didn't she help Edward? Why did she let him live on the streets? And what's with this daily phone call Edward makes? Is it to the girl? About the girl? I'm so intrigued! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please post again soon!
americnxidiot chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
So I turned on my computer, intending to write, and instead found this and read what you have so far. I LOVE it. It's sexy and during the parts where he's being a stripper I am giggling like an idiot, picturing Robert Pattinson crawling on all fours and growling.

Anyway, fantastic six chapters so far and I'm excited for the next one :)
SleepingBedHead chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Heyy WOW Amazing New Chapter... Lovin The Way You Keep On Putting Quotes From Twilight In There Its Awesome... Poor Edward! PUDS XD XOX
19,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,270 1,277 1,278 1,279 1280 1,281 1,282 1,283 1,290 .. Last Next »