Reviews for The Red Line
cinderele chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
i'm a fan. this is a great plot...so different, so interesting. thanks for the laughs...i had tears in my eyes & i could hardly catch my breath.
SaphyreDraconis chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Absolutely hilarious! Great job :)
Kaitlin13 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I still love this story. It is hilarious at parts. I can't wait to read more.
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I'm LOVING it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
howmanywayscanicallthisaurl chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
that was freaking great

that would've been very interesting lol
EdwardlovesBella chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
OMG...i love this story..thank you so much for the speedy updates. I can't wait 2 read some more. does edward fall in love with bella? does he realize he can have a better life? i hope he ends up with his bella
regan117 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
The whole thing was great, but the ending of this chapter was FANTASTIC! I loved it. It was very visual - I could even picture him laying in the doorway. Can't wait for more!
Mrs.Wholesome chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I really liked this chapter. I liked how you incorporated the lines from the book/movie when Edward was warning Bella into the story but twisted it a bit. That makes me happy that it's smut with a great plot, and the way you describe the need Bella has for him, phenomonal.
solarstar17 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! i have a question is her pysch teach JAMES as in bad vamp JAMES? keep going!
Dyonicia chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I really enjoy this story, its different and keeps throwing curve balls. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes :)
Fairest of Them All chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I am seriously enamored with this story. I can't wait to read more from Edward's POV and know what he is thinking and feeling rather than what the whore does to please. PLEASE update again soon! I'm addicted!
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
My eyes are freaken watering! HOW? How in the hell do you do that? It's like you've taken my dream man and put him to paper perfectly...I think I love him...lol. You are my new best friend, and my favoritest writer! I adore your writing, keep up the great work. *understatement*
Angels And Airwaves chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
great chapter!
littleclarestar chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I love this more and more. Sure, it's hot, but its also so deep. Edward is obviously so screwed up and I can't wait to watch him and Bella unravel each other's heads (and hearts?).

I am actually looking forward to each day's update - keep going!

xx.DIP464.x chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Aww Edwards adorable and sexy as hell ! lol Please tell me james isnt gonna be a problem. Great job nd update soon, please!
19,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,270 1,277 1,278 1,279 1280 1,281 1,282 1,283 1,290 .. Last Next »