Reviews for The Red Line
tink32542 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
i would like to see the next chapter in both pov' would probably be one of the more important sessions for edward because of this morning's discussion.

are you going to have this james character be evil like the one from the book?
theadventurer chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
great chapter
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Great chapter. Is James going to make Bella uncomfortable like is he going to come on to Bella, and Bella is going to come home crying or miss the appointment she made with Edward? James could do that tords the end or somthing...Can't wait till next chapter, update soon please.
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Wow! you are amazing! Thanks for updating everyday, I don't think anybody else can pull it off! I love this story. I think you're getting to it, but I think you should do more background for Edward cause he seems like a very complex character. Way deeper than whats on the outside. Keep it up!
tiffanyc chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I love the story!
cdd12 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
My cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much during this chapter. Thank you for the long chapters and frequent updates, they are appreciated!
writeswithcrayons chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
What I've gotten from this Edward so far, is that he loves pleasing people and hearing their praise. Like he needs reassurance all the time. He obviously didn't get that from his parents, so he looks for it wherever he can.

WOW, Edward is 27? How old is Bella then?

It's so hard not to love Edward, but I feel so sad for him at the same time.
alucard420 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I am absolutely loving this story!Even when it makes me tear up sometimes over Edward!Thanks!
parisgarters chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Hehehehe I love all the little "vampire" things you put in this chapter!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Ugh. I know it's to late to get my opinion on that question about whether or not Alice / Rosalie should get "involved" with Edward as well. I'll find out as soon as i flip to the next chapter, but I still wanted you to know. I don't really like Rosalie/Alice playing with Edward. I realize I may be reading into this story too much, and I apologize fir that. LOL. I feel, in this chapter, that they're treating Edward like a piece of meat. (Especially Rose) I like that Bella realizes how great looking he is, and is open to trying a few things with him... But she's also seeing the pain underneath, and recognizing that he is a person. And she's concerned over his treatment from some of the...'Rougher' customers. I like that she's making sure he's all right. Woo, sorry for all that. I really love this story, so don't think I'm criticizing it. I'm just saying that I think I'd like Bella to make them see he's a person and stuff.

Ha. For all I know that will be resolved in the next chapter. LOL. I'll just...go now.

;)
flecour chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
LMAO that would have been hilarious I bet she would have been half way to class b4 she realized. LOL Im glad we are seeing more of the real Edward. )
edwardlover chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I completely love this story! Your great! Thanks for writing it!
sounds of music chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
This chapter was amazing! And SO funny! I was literally in hysterics for most of it. I love this story so much, and you are doing such a good job! I hope Bella can help Edward, I hate the fact that he feels like other people can own him, and tell him he has to sit in a chair not moving for five hours. I can't wait for the next chapter- please post again soon!
jjbug33 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I love it! You gave us a view of the real Edward behind the mask. You my dear are very talented. This story is so unique.
MistyD77 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Great story! Thanks for updating so often!
19,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,270 1,277 1,278 1,279 1280 1,281 1,282 1,283 1,290 .. Last Next »