Reviews for The Red Line
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Ah, troubleward, how I love him so... :)
solidae26 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
This story is so damn hot! I am practically panting and my husband is giving me weird looks.

I also love the Bella sessions. You're Edward is so lovable and damaged, you're Bella is innoncent and sultry...

It's the best of both worlds!

This is my new favorite story!

Thank you!
bluebaby3296 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
u still never said the ages...bellas like 21 but edward is like 28? n e way loving this ch...i wonder what happened in his past...cant wait to find out
regan117 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
That was SO HOT. I hope others aren't offended by Edward's actions and words, because I found that even hotter than the seven orgasms! Also, the therapy parts aren't boring. I like learning more about Edward, little by little. Looking forward to more!
blue.umbrella chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
OMFG

wowowowowow

ohh im am liking this very very much (:

kep it coming please

amazingly awesome story times like a million billion

XD
chris1210 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Awesome chapter. :)
blackdelia chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
I love your story! Though I have to admit that I like Edward's POV better.
TukieButterfly13 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
OMG I LUVED ( WHICH IS BETTER THAN LOVE ) THIS FANFICTION ITS ONE OF THE BEST IVE READ SO FAR AND TRUST ME IVE READ LOTS FANFICTIONS WRITE MORE PLZ
CB chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
brilliant - keep going!
Gloryr72 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
It getting so freaking hot in here this story is so hot and sexy. Where can I find me so sexy Edward like that LOL, LOL keep updating soon!
kirster226 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Wow. I've never read anything like this before. I absolutely love it. I can't wait for Edward's next appointment. I even started tearing up a little bit when she was trying to explain how he wasn't owned by anyone, and especially when he almost called himself a whore. Sad. Please update again soon. Oh, and by the way, I loved the whole reference to theTwilight movie/book. It was awesome! Great job.
sweetlemongrass chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
I love this, perfect balance of physical and emotional love.

PLEASE keep on writing. Its beautiful
Syndie chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Another fantastic story that I have stumbled upon, I love searching until I find something good! Love this,Q's, Will the other cannon couples be introduced as well? I am alerting and favorting, have a great day as you have made mine!
athena-apollo chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
aw the last two chapters were really good. I especially liked the end of this chapter where she was about to go to school in a CARE BEAR ROBE lol! that was hysterical. well I hope Bella can really help edward I love how your story is going so far.

update soon! oh and SEVEN orgams! Lucky Bella only Edward could pull that off. my how I wish I had a Edward.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
There were several things I loved in this chapter, but my favorite line was this:

"...whenever he’s near me I turn into a quivering heap of stupid."

SNORT!

Looking forward to the next installment. :) ~ Lu
19,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,272 1,279 1,280 1,281 1282 1,283 1,284 1,285 1,292 .. Last Next »