Reviews for The Red Line
SleepingBedHead chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Aww That has Got To Be One Of The Sweetest, Most Cutest, Romantic Things I Have Ever Read... Amazing New Chapter PUDS XD XOX
colacherry chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
this chapter was perfect! they moved at a nice slow pace that seemed to fit their first night together.
blue.umbrella chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
youve created such an amazing edward!

i cant wait for the next chapter

i really want to know more about him

hes so fascinating.

and HOTT

BritishBitches chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Wo! I'm off school sick, and this chapter has actually just made my day :D

Thank-you! x

Update Son!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
It's sad that she "bought" him; but I am guessing that this will all work itself out. He is so sweet to her...**sigh**

xoxoxo

aliceg
EvenstarEverlasting chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter. But I don't think Bella should let Alice and Rosalie have any time with Edward. Especially the way they want it. Wouldn't that be contradictory to what Bella is trying to do? She would just be allowing them to treat Edward the same way the women she's disgusted with treat him. Isn't the point to show him he's worth something? Letting Alice and Rosalie at him wouldn't accomplish that.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
i have to tell you this line made me giggle:

I could feel my cock hardening but I tried to ignore it. No, I told it mentally, no sex tonight. Go take a night off, willya? Go see a movie or something. Leave me alone, you insatiable thing.

oh, and this one:

I am a little stinker. I laughed to myself.

ah, Edward :)

he was great! i heart your edward!
hennokappa chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I haven't come across something so well written in ages and for that, I commend you. Usually stories like this just become about sex with some loose semblance of a romantic plot but this one's got an amazing balance of psychological and character development as well, and I love it. I can't even find anything to criticize, so keep it up!
vmp1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009

The best, simply the best.

Thank you so much for sharing your story!
SaphyreDraconis chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Oh heck yea..definitely nice to spend the night like that..could you perhaps send exotic Edward over once he's done with bella? LOL j/k ;) loved the chapter..
Darkangel0470 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Cant say much still trying to come down to earth from sexy Edward, this story rocks its so HOT!
acirelemagne chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
i just feel so bad for edward and worry that bella will get too attached and then he will bolt. but i am liking the concept and you've got me hooked!
yesiwritephanfiction chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
that was so sweet
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
no, i don't think bella would let him play with the girls. he could do it and she would be hurt i would think.
Caper Girl chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
That was way more intense then if they had of had sex...poor Bella didn't have a clue! lol! Still not sure if I like the idea of her having sex with him for money it still feels dirty but I'll read it if you write it. So now I have to go take a cold shower...lol! Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one.
19,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,272 1,279 1,280 1,281 1282 1,283 1,284 1,285 1,292 .. Last Next »