Reviews for The Red Line
gallantcorkscrews chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
AH. this is the ultimate guilty pleasure, best set-up fic i've stumbled upon. pretty original premise, and edward is a darling. thank you for writing it!
sounds of music chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Dear God, the subway scene was hot! An I'm SO intrigued about this other girl. Was she sick? Is that why Edward took her to his parents for help? And why didn't she help Edward? Why did she let him live on the streets? And what's with this daily phone call Edward makes? Is it to the girl? About the girl? I'm so intrigued! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please post again soon!
americnxidiot chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
So I turned on my computer, intending to write, and instead found this and read what you have so far. I LOVE it. It's sexy and during the parts where he's being a stripper I am giggling like an idiot, picturing Robert Pattinson crawling on all fours and growling.

Anyway, fantastic six chapters so far and I'm excited for the next one :)
SleepingBedHead chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Heyy WOW Amazing New Chapter... Lovin The Way You Keep On Putting Quotes From Twilight In There Its Awesome... Poor Edward! PUDS XD XOX
Kaitlin13 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I liked the chapter. It was good. I hate the idea of Carlisle and Esme being mean or rotten. It's still a good story so far. Can't wait to read more.
4everbellaxedward chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
omg!

amazing job

but um..

i just have one question.. is this going to be a BellaxEdward story? I mean it is right now but not currently in the romantic sense.. will that happen with time? it seems like it will... i'm hoping

great work

poor edward :(
happyhippy chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
love it
colacherry chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
this was a really moving chapter! i think you do an amazing job of balancing out the emotions going on. i feel my heart breaking for edward during his sessions, and when he is thinking to himself...

and THEN! the subway scene, which was so incredibly sexy.
Isis Blue chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I cant shake this feeling like Edward is just giving Bella answers. I dont know...I want him to get better but I know when I avoid pain I just give people vague answers and let them come up with their own conclusions...I think I'm just over thinking now.

I LOVE OFFICER EDWARD!
Talia Taylor chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Good story so far.

TT
Adriana chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
JAJAJA! this is great! I love EPOV! all his acting and show is great! you made me laugh so many times imagining him jajaja! so far I love it! I'll continue reading. update soon!
little0miss0sunshine chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
this chapter was absolutely choice, kant wait till the next one

p.s. i love cop stripper edward too

lmao
xoambxo chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
omg the new chapter was AMAZING :)

and is it just me or did I see a flash of jealousy towards James from Edward?

Will we see more jealous and maybe possessive Edward?
Darkangel0470 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Brilliant, wonder if them cuffs will ever make an appearance on Bella's wrists, she did say she likes force and being tied up ;p
theshowerciara chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Don't make Carlisle and Esme evil! Just an idea. Can you change Jimmy and Katherine to Carlisle and Esme, and use Edward's real parents as the evil ones? Please, I hate hearing about evil Carlisle and Esme.

This chapter is great though, as is all the story!
19,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,272 1,279 1,280 1,281 1282 1,283 1,284 1,285 1,292 .. Last Next »