Reviews for The Red Line
MistyD77 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Great story! Thanks for updating so often!
courthale chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
So great.

I feel heartbroken for him.

He makes improvements and so does she.

I am so curious as to how this will end.

I hope it's all ends well.
dominiqueanne chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
loved it, update soon

exb forever
vmp1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I love that Bella wants to save him. But can she do it in time before he breaks her heart? Please update soon.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I'd be in a "DUH" mode too if I had Edward kissing me in my shower first thing in the morning. Pretty awesome story so far. ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
bluebaby3296 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
aw edward cracking up is hysterical...i can pic it too...
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
This story rocks... it has it all! I love your sense of humor, it really shows when you write. I did a happy dance when I saw this e-mail in my inbox! Cant wait to see waht happens next!
mspacman1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I am loving it so far. I really hope Bella can help Edward - he's so broken. I loved her leaving in her robe & Edward laughing his ass off at her! That was great!
colacherry chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
this was so nice seeing bella try to break down edward's walls a bit more. i'm anxious to read their next session.
flormi chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
i dont like it...i love it! i adore it!

you are amazing!

your story is amazing!
DrDonnaATX chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Good Lord you are talented. I adored Hurt and this one...just W O W! Swon... I like this Edwar T!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh WOW. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I'm kinda weirded out by this side of Edward but...I like it. I hope Bella sees that he isn't really...enjoying the others. But.. I KNOW YOU LOVE EXB SO, I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT I GUESS!

;)

And, though I'd like to THINK I'd be adventurous...I'd probably do the innocent little kiss, just because I don't really like the way the men are put on display like that. (Even though I'm sure most don't mind. Tehe.)

;)
razorbladcherry chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
good god, that's incredible. i'm at a loss for words. just wow.
hmr067 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
i'm in love with this story!

great job ]
Angels And Airwaves chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
great chapter!

absolutly loved it.

just a question though.

are the eventually going to become a couple?

like i mean later on in the the story?
19,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,272 1,279 1,280 1,281 1282 1,283 1,284 1,285 1,292 .. Last Next »