Reviews for The Red Line
vmp1 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Thank you so much for the daily updates. And they are so long too!

Is Edward's girlfriend sick? In a hospital or long-term care home? Is that why he needs so much $$?

Thanks for taking the time to show Edward and Bella in a variety of interactions, not just sex. Although some sex soon would be good as well.
bluebaby3296 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
aw i love it! i hope its a happy ending for both of them...i cant wait for him to realize that he loves her...n omg that sundae scene...omg that is totally my thing...omg i want a hot fudge sundae so bad now...dammit...somebody get me n edward now!
onelove13 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I am so loving this story!
colacherry chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
GAH i died inside when edward asked bella not to fall in love with him! the way you write their inner monologues continues to slay me.
chris1210 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Another great chapter. :)
Clancy67 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I'm really stunned at the complexity of this story. Wow, I can't believe how Edward was attacked and he's so nonchalant about it. Really sad in a way. Of course he doesn't believe Bella - I wonder what's going to happen when he realizes she is telling the truth? Also, I feel bad because Bella is definitely going to fall for him, its happening already. Yikes.

Great story!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Okay, this story is totally hot! It's really complex though too. There is obviously something else going on with Edward that he submits himself to this profession. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

I have to agree with Bella, I'd have him kiss me in the cage, but I can see why Bella was a little hurt - a kiss on the mouth is pretty personal, easy to consider more intimate than Edward ever meant it to be.
Jesh chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
chapter 7! where is it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
love this story! cant wait for the next chapter!
Oak Reedglow chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
God, I love you!
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I've been a closet reader for a while, but this is the first story that made me want to subscribe, just so I can make sure to know when there are updates. Wonderful plot and character development. Thanks!
EdwardForAlways chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
There are no words to describe this story so unfortunatly you will have to settle for AMAZING! I can't wait to see what happens next chapter!:)
bellaedward11 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
so who is he calling a 3 everyday?

Tanya?

His Parents?

His lover?
CrookedSmile24 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Amazingly HOT chapter with the subway scene! I'm intrigued about who Edward calls everyday at 3pm...it makes be believe he has a child. And the mystery woman/girlfriend from his past is intriguing as well. Was she sick and has since passed away?

Excited for what is next to come.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
AH. this is the ultimate guilty pleasure, best set-up fic i've stumbled upon. pretty original premise, and edward is a darling. thank you for writing it!
19,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,272 1,279 1,280 1,281 1282 1,283 1,284 1,285 1,292 .. Last Next »