Reviews for The Red Line
theshowerciara chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Don't make Carlisle and Esme evil! Just an idea. Can you change Jimmy and Katherine to Carlisle and Esme, and use Edward's real parents as the evil ones? Please, I hate hearing about evil Carlisle and Esme.

This chapter is great though, as is all the story!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
at least edward let some go!
Becks Marie chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
this story is such a guilty pleasure.. everytime i see an update i get so happy! :o)
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
i def loved this chapter! i cant wait to hear more about edwards past! great job..very very very enjoyable as always!
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I. CANT. STOP. READING.

Something has drawn me in and wont let me go. I think it might wear mirrored shades and ripe away pants, but im not sure.

I really thought it was interesting how he was playing on her kidnap/taken from behind fantasy on the subway. Looks like the student is becoming the teacher!
Starset7 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME PUT MY FINGER ON IT...BUT...I CANNOT STOP READING THIS STORY...I JUST CAN'T...
mspacman1 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
You are so right! Edward is damaged, but he is so sweet at the same time! I love that he said he trying to open up to Bella, but at the same time we saw him trying to resist her in his mind. Though we did get a good look at how he does feel happy with her. Like he said he feels like he's hanging out with his friend than doing a job. I love the Dr. Bella sessions and do not find them boring at all! I do wonder who he calls every day at 3:00... Can't wait for the next update!
Hidge chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I love Edward, he is terribly sweet. It almost makes me want to pinch his cheeks. LOL. Finding new things out about him is very interesting and he would look soo hot in a cop's uniform. LOL. Great chapter! :)
Talyareth chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Loving it so far! Keep the chapters cumming...LOL!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
OH my! So loving this story! I really enjoy the way ExB relationship is emerging. They are both so intersting and complex. I am eager to learn more about Edward and Bella's pasts. And more sexy loving is always a plus! :)

Thanks for the quick updates!
RdRidingHood chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED it yeah thats all i have to say lol
kfoster2519 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
lmao edward as the cop had me in stitches. my mom was like WTF is so funny. omg love it. and the train thing...how hot. i can't wait for the next update!
razorbladcherry chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
whew. i'm going to go take a cold shower and then reread this chapter again. hot.
FaerydaePuck1993 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
This is probaly the dirtiest...and best story on ALL of fanfiction i have read so far! I love it *cuzz im a pervert* but i loved how you kinda got in to bells deepest sexual fantasies in chap 3 i think and im sitting there thinking, ok im 15, this is probaly really sick but yea i'v thought of that too *again cuzz im perverted*lol also when Edward started asking her thoses personal questions it reminded me of converstations on of my guy frineds always liked to have with me. You are a amazing writer and i really appreciat how much you write in one chapter, i really hate it when someone has a good story but they only have like 2 chapters so far and each is like barly a page on Word. but i favorited you're story and im going to keep coming back to read and review it i seriously stayd up till till like 2am reading you're story when i had to be up at like 6:30 for a spanihs midterm. Anyway thanks again even though you probaly wrote this more for you're self lol but i can not even begain to tell you how much you're story for some reason is motavating me to maby try and put a story up on my account finaly!

Much love maggie!
piperspal chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
My God that was hot! :) Loved the ending in the subway...

This story is quicklybecoming a favorite! It's really well balanced!

And does Edward have a kid? He mentioned being a role model... reading the parts about how little self worth he seems to have is heartbreaking, and I can't wait to see his relationship with Bella develop!
19,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,272 1,279 1,280 1,281 1282 1,283 1,284 1,285 1,292 .. Last Next »