Reviews for The Red Line
happyhippy chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
love it
colacherry chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
this was a really moving chapter! i think you do an amazing job of balancing out the emotions going on. i feel my heart breaking for edward during his sessions, and when he is thinking to himself...

and THEN! the subway scene, which was so incredibly sexy.
Isis Blue chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I cant shake this feeling like Edward is just giving Bella answers. I dont know...I want him to get better but I know when I avoid pain I just give people vague answers and let them come up with their own conclusions...I think I'm just over thinking now.

I LOVE OFFICER EDWARD!
Talia Taylor chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Good story so far.

TT
Adriana chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
JAJAJA! this is great! I love EPOV! all his acting and show is great! you made me laugh so many times imagining him jajaja! so far I love it! I'll continue reading. update soon!
little0miss0sunshine chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
this chapter was absolutely choice, kant wait till the next one

p.s. i love cop stripper edward too

lmao
xoambxo chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
omg the new chapter was AMAZING :)

and is it just me or did I see a flash of jealousy towards James from Edward?

Will we see more jealous and maybe possessive Edward?
Darkangel0470 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Brilliant, wonder if them cuffs will ever make an appearance on Bella's wrists, she did say she likes force and being tied up ;p
theshowerciara chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Don't make Carlisle and Esme evil! Just an idea. Can you change Jimmy and Katherine to Carlisle and Esme, and use Edward's real parents as the evil ones? Please, I hate hearing about evil Carlisle and Esme.

This chapter is great though, as is all the story!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
at least edward let some go!
Becks Marie chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
this story is such a guilty pleasure.. everytime i see an update i get so happy! :o)
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
i def loved this chapter! i cant wait to hear more about edwards past! great job..very very very enjoyable as always!
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I. CANT. STOP. READING.

Something has drawn me in and wont let me go. I think it might wear mirrored shades and ripe away pants, but im not sure.

I really thought it was interesting how he was playing on her kidnap/taken from behind fantasy on the subway. Looks like the student is becoming the teacher!
Starset7 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME PUT MY FINGER ON IT...BUT...I CANNOT STOP READING THIS STORY...I JUST CAN'T...
mspacman1 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
You are so right! Edward is damaged, but he is so sweet at the same time! I love that he said he trying to open up to Bella, but at the same time we saw him trying to resist her in his mind. Though we did get a good look at how he does feel happy with her. Like he said he feels like he's hanging out with his friend than doing a job. I love the Dr. Bella sessions and do not find them boring at all! I do wonder who he calls every day at 3:00... Can't wait for the next update!
19,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,273 1,280 1,281 1,282 1283 1,284 1,285 1,286 1,293 .. Last Next »