Reviews for The Red Line
vixen1836 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I hate when I receive reviews that are speechless or nonsensical, but after being linked to your story and reading it, snorting and giggling through a half hour of awesomeness that is the first chapter, I had to try.

This is hilarious. May I share with you, mastermind of Gigolo Eddie...

Such a subtle scene and yet so freaking hilarious. It's the one that broke me, water on the keyboard. Damm you.

They looked at me with big smiles as I shoved the little notebook down the front of my shorts, getting a loud reaction from the brunette trying to get me. I reached up over my head to the bars there and began doing pull ups, slowly, pretending to ignore her.

“Great, now he’s working out, sweat all over my notes!” she complained as I smiled to myself, still doing it.

Yes! I am bookmarking your fic so I can read when I am done. ;)
dominiqueanne chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
loved it, update soon

exb forever

i just started reading this story and i fell in love with it!

its do different from other stories i have read, looking forward to the next chapter!
RdRidingHood chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
AMAZING loved it very hot and sexy great chap loving this story
The Naughty Librarian chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Hot. Hot. HOT. Ung to the UNG, bb. Looking so forward to each new chapter. ;)
vmp1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Worse, I’ll be a guest on Jerry Springer! - best line ever!
IMCullen chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
god damn that was hot!
cocacola chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
This story is amazing and I cried at the end of this chapter because there wasn't any more to read! Please update soon... pretty please?
jjbug33 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
You did great with this chapter. Going slow was the best way! I mean this is Bella she would have freaked if he went fast. Love it! I am so excited for the next chapter. I am so hooked.
Lacrea Moonlight chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
*Blinks* Oh, wow. Oh, wow. I wish a someone would give ME a body massage like that one! *Snaps out of daydream* Oh, that's right! A review! Oh, um... Great chapter! Just started reading this story today and I have to say, WOW. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I want to know what will happen next! KEEP IT UP!
Gloryr72 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Oh god I totally love u! you really are making my day with this story I'm so into it that is like a damn drug for me lol,lol, I really likr the way things are going between Bella and Edward. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on the top keep updating soon! Thank u!
mspacman1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I thought the first night was wonderful. I loved Edward's pov! It's helping me really understand him more. For example, when he told Bella that he loved belonging to her it seemed like he really meant it. His tears in the shower tugged at my heart! I think Bella really caring about him just might be the thing to rescue him. He even admitted that he wanted to be rescued, he just thought it was too late for it. They belong together so much, though I know they both still have a lot to go through, especially Edward. This story is so AMAZING! It is truly original and I cannot wait to read what you have in store next.
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
hot hot hot! just amazingly hot! this story rocks!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Oh my! SO HOT! Everything about this was sexy, sensual, erotic, hot! The shower ... the touching ... the orgasms ... Amazing! WOW!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Must know what happens NOW!
hellena8989 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
hahahahaha! edward is awsuum! update!
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
WOW!

That was so hot. He planed the perfect night. I love this story. Please post more soon.
19,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,273 1,280 1,281 1,282 1283 1,284 1,285 1,286 1,293 .. Last Next »