Reviews for The Red Line
DrDonnaATX chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Good Lord you are talented. I adored Hurt and this one...just W O W! Swon... I like this Edwar T!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh WOW. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I'm kinda weirded out by this side of Edward but...I like it. I hope Bella sees that he isn't really...enjoying the others. But.. I KNOW YOU LOVE EXB SO, I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT I GUESS!

;)

And, though I'd like to THINK I'd be adventurous...I'd probably do the innocent little kiss, just because I don't really like the way the men are put on display like that. (Even though I'm sure most don't mind. Tehe.)

;)
razorbladcherry chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
good god, that's incredible. i'm at a loss for words. just wow.
hmr067 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
i'm in love with this story!

great job ]
Angels And Airwaves chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
great chapter!

absolutly loved it.

just a question though.

are the eventually going to become a couple?

like i mean later on in the the story?
Hidge chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Don't worry, the first night was perfect. :) Although, I'm really frustrated now because I want my own personal Edward! LOL.
afjklgsdfhjkdslhgjk chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Oh. My. God. Your story is AMAZING.

This chapter was PERFECT.

I'm so glad I decided to read this story.

I really feel sorry for Edward though..

His life is so totally different from a typical person's,

yet he still thinks that he should help Bella to "awaken" her. Sigh..

I LOVE your writing.

Please keep updating!
lemonhead67 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
wow ur story is so great i loved it soo much!
xox-Bonkers chapter 4 . 1/30/2009

uh uh uh

im at a loss for words so just excuse me while i catch my breath

...

ok that was good i think thats all i can get out at the moment
butterflyKISSU chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
YESS! Alice and Rosalie won't have fun with him! LOL.

Aww, what a cute chapter! Can't wait for the update.
dusk1223 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Holy crap! I think that is one of the hottest things I have ever read in my life! I think that this was absolutely the right move for Edward-he knows what he is doing and it shows! She's gonna be begging for it before too long (and who wouldn't be?)

I'm glad that Rose & Alice won't be getting a turn-I just think it would be out of character for Bella to do that. Maybe they can go to the club on Friday and get some Emmett/Jasper action?

Good lord! I'm no longer trying to save up the $25,0 to buy my Edward, now I'm seriously considering robbing a bank. LOL!

Thank you for the quick updates! I crave this Edward like heroine!

~Dawn
SleepingBedHead chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Aww That has Got To Be One Of The Sweetest, Most Cutest, Romantic Things I Have Ever Read... Amazing New Chapter PUDS XD XOX
colacherry chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
this chapter was perfect! they moved at a nice slow pace that seemed to fit their first night together.
blue.umbrella chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
youve created such an amazing edward!

i cant wait for the next chapter

i really want to know more about him

hes so fascinating.

and HOTT

BritishBitches chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Wo! I'm off school sick, and this chapter has actually just made my day :D

Thank-you! x

Update Son!
19,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,273 1,280 1,281 1,282 1283 1,284 1,285 1,286 1,293 .. Last Next »