Reviews for The Red Line
Hidge chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Don't worry, the first night was perfect. :) Although, I'm really frustrated now because I want my own personal Edward! LOL.
afjklgsdfhjkdslhgjk chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Oh. My. God. Your story is AMAZING.

This chapter was PERFECT.

I'm so glad I decided to read this story.

I really feel sorry for Edward though..

His life is so totally different from a typical person's,

yet he still thinks that he should help Bella to "awaken" her. Sigh..

I LOVE your writing.

Please keep updating!
lemonhead67 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
wow ur story is so great i loved it soo much!
xox-Bonkers chapter 4 . 1/30/2009

uh uh uh

im at a loss for words so just excuse me while i catch my breath

...

ok that was good i think thats all i can get out at the moment
butterflyKISSU chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
YESS! Alice and Rosalie won't have fun with him! LOL.

Aww, what a cute chapter! Can't wait for the update.
dusk1223 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Holy crap! I think that is one of the hottest things I have ever read in my life! I think that this was absolutely the right move for Edward-he knows what he is doing and it shows! She's gonna be begging for it before too long (and who wouldn't be?)

I'm glad that Rose & Alice won't be getting a turn-I just think it would be out of character for Bella to do that. Maybe they can go to the club on Friday and get some Emmett/Jasper action?

Good lord! I'm no longer trying to save up the $25,0 to buy my Edward, now I'm seriously considering robbing a bank. LOL!

Thank you for the quick updates! I crave this Edward like heroine!

~Dawn
SleepingBedHead chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Aww That has Got To Be One Of The Sweetest, Most Cutest, Romantic Things I Have Ever Read... Amazing New Chapter PUDS XD XOX
colacherry chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
this chapter was perfect! they moved at a nice slow pace that seemed to fit their first night together.
blue.umbrella chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
youve created such an amazing edward!

i cant wait for the next chapter

i really want to know more about him

hes so fascinating.

and HOTT

BritishBitches chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Wo! I'm off school sick, and this chapter has actually just made my day :D

Thank-you! x

Update Son!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
It's sad that she "bought" him; but I am guessing that this will all work itself out. He is so sweet to her...**sigh**

xoxoxo

aliceg
EvenstarEverlasting chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter. But I don't think Bella should let Alice and Rosalie have any time with Edward. Especially the way they want it. Wouldn't that be contradictory to what Bella is trying to do? She would just be allowing them to treat Edward the same way the women she's disgusted with treat him. Isn't the point to show him he's worth something? Letting Alice and Rosalie at him wouldn't accomplish that.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
i have to tell you this line made me giggle:

I could feel my cock hardening but I tried to ignore it. No, I told it mentally, no sex tonight. Go take a night off, willya? Go see a movie or something. Leave me alone, you insatiable thing.

oh, and this one:

I am a little stinker. I laughed to myself.

ah, Edward :)

he was great! i heart your edward!
hennokappa chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I haven't come across something so well written in ages and for that, I commend you. Usually stories like this just become about sex with some loose semblance of a romantic plot but this one's got an amazing balance of psychological and character development as well, and I love it. I can't even find anything to criticize, so keep it up!
vmp1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009

The best, simply the best.

Thank you so much for sharing your story!
19,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,273 1,280 1,281 1,282 1283 1,284 1,285 1,286 1,293 .. Last Next »