Reviews for The Red Line
Hidge chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I love Edward, he is terribly sweet. It almost makes me want to pinch his cheeks. LOL. Finding new things out about him is very interesting and he would look soo hot in a cop's uniform. LOL. Great chapter! :)
Talyareth chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Loving it so far! Keep the chapters cumming...LOL!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
OH my! So loving this story! I really enjoy the way ExB relationship is emerging. They are both so intersting and complex. I am eager to learn more about Edward and Bella's pasts. And more sexy loving is always a plus! :)

Thanks for the quick updates!
RdRidingHood chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED it yeah thats all i have to say lol
kfoster2519 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
lmao edward as the cop had me in stitches. my mom was like WTF is so funny. omg love it. and the train thing...how hot. i can't wait for the next update!
razorbladcherry chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
whew. i'm going to go take a cold shower and then reread this chapter again. hot.
FaerydaePuck1993 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
This is probaly the dirtiest...and best story on ALL of fanfiction i have read so far! I love it *cuzz im a pervert* but i loved how you kinda got in to bells deepest sexual fantasies in chap 3 i think and im sitting there thinking, ok im 15, this is probaly really sick but yea i'v thought of that too *again cuzz im perverted*lol also when Edward started asking her thoses personal questions it reminded me of converstations on of my guy frineds always liked to have with me. You are a amazing writer and i really appreciat how much you write in one chapter, i really hate it when someone has a good story but they only have like 2 chapters so far and each is like barly a page on Word. but i favorited you're story and im going to keep coming back to read and review it i seriously stayd up till till like 2am reading you're story when i had to be up at like 6:30 for a spanihs midterm. Anyway thanks again even though you probaly wrote this more for you're self lol but i can not even begain to tell you how much you're story for some reason is motavating me to maby try and put a story up on my account finaly!

Much love maggie!
piperspal chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
My God that was hot! :) Loved the ending in the subway...

This story is quicklybecoming a favorite! It's really well balanced!

And does Edward have a kid? He mentioned being a role model... reading the parts about how little self worth he seems to have is heartbreaking, and I can't wait to see his relationship with Bella develop!
angeleyes20876 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Great chapter. I lilked hearing more about Edward's past. I think you did a really good job on this chapter. Keep up the good work. _
MrsRobPattinson chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Wow, hot stripper Edward...oh my...

I LOVE this story!
solarstar17 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I LOVE THE STORY! oh god, when edward said he carried her to their door step...i dont know why but the first thing that shot into my mind was a baby! OH GOD!
Sven chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I am totally into this story! And yes, Cop Edward was totally fun. I have a feeling that Tanya is edward first love but that might be just me. I wish that Bella would just ask for it already! I like Edwards story so far and i am in love with him. Keep Up the good work!
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
So Edward has someone that he has to call everyday at three like a kid or someone like his old girlfriend that is interesting. Great chapter! Update soon please.
yesiwritefanfiction chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
that was interesting

i skipped over his job though i didnt want to read about him and ALL THOSE FEMALES *sound familiar cough couch breaking dawn* lol
athena-apollo chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Damn that was hot through and through. Must say I love the stipper part that was hot! also when they were on the subway did I say Damn already? lol

Update soon! this story is my addiction and it needs feeding.
19,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,274 1,281 1,282 1,283 1284 1,285 1,286 1,287 1,294 .. Last Next »