Reviews for The Red Line
lemonhead67 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
i love how they were going out for chinese food since i had been craving it all day and had just got some
writeswithcrayons chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I was gonna ask about Edward's secret phone calls from the last chapter, but I figured he just called Victoria or something :P

I loved how Anna screamed for her mom, and her mom just says "no way, baby!" hahaha! If I where her ma, I'd be encouraging her.

HAH! Bella wanted to rape him... eh. I would respect him as much as possible, but there's only so much a girl can take, y'know?

Sexy guy dirty talking bye bye respect.

I'm dying to know who he's calling... I wonder if it's the people he grew close to at home... or "his girl"...
The Naughty Librarian chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I enjoyed delving deeper into your Edward ~ especially his outburst regarding his parents. While I do admit to reading for the yummy sexin, I am also very much reading for the sessions. ;) ~ Lu
Angels And Airwaves chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
great chapter!
MistyD77 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Love the chapter! Great story!
flormi chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
that was PERFECT!
Jesh chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
dominiqueanne chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
loved it, update soon

exb forever
parisgarters chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Ok, so love the chapter! But I totally laughed out loud when Edward started singing Phantom of the Opera. The first time round in college I was a theatre major and I read the first line and I was like...wait, what? Cause I have totally seen Edward in the place of the Phantom! Love it, you're doing such an awesome job!
Lil'layah chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I love rule #1.

Teh sexy! Teh sexy!
IMCullen chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Damn i love this story...everyday i wait for the updates like a giddy school girl.
curlyk03 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
this story kills me - it's so good!

forget bella, edward is doing quite the number on ME! haha update soon!
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Oh poor Edward. I can't believe he went trough all of that, no wonder he's so messed up. The train ride was so HOT. I feel so bad for him but at the same time I'm hopeful that Bella will change him and make him feel better about himself. I love that you update daily if you didn't I don't know if I could stand it.
forever7twilight chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
This is my absolute favorite story. I cant wait for the next update!
courthale chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Damn woman not even a lemon and i'm all hot and bothered. lol

Great chapter.

Love it.

I'm curious about the girl though.

She is definitely the trigger for poor Edward.
19,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,274 1,281 1,282 1,283 1284 1,285 1,286 1,287 1,294 .. Last Next »