Reviews for The Red Line
farkaskriszta chapter 40 . 12/15/2014
I just LOVED this story to death. Brilliant!
I am up and read on with the sequel.
EAMC1992 chapter 40 . 11/15/2014
can you please, at least update your story, THE RED LINE to complete, so that people will know that it is fing done PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
I just fail to see how people can do this to another person and that person takes it!

I fear she is going to practically kill Edward.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
So, I know this is fan fic. But why couldn't Charlie get a search warrant and have Edward take him to the dungeon?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
I think his plan is idiotic. I keep thinking that maybe Victoria's family owned the building and they know they are liable for the fire. Why didn't Edward ever sue?

I am hoping that Edward's parents are going to finally step up to the plate when Bella gets through with them.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I hope Bella can somehow get her dad involved in taking Victoria and Raven down.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I hope Bella gets Raven and Victoria somehow. There is no way that Edward can dhopw up at Bel,a's in 3 hours and she will not know something is horribly wrong.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
I can't stand Victoria. I have a feeling that Victoria is going to tell Raven to go very hard on Edward. This is not going to be god. I am soooooo scared to read the next chapter!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I am hoping at some point, Edeard's parents will pay for the care of his daughter so he can go back to school. He could take out student loans?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
That was hot! So glad that Edeard did not let Bella watch. I am getting very nervous about the Raven chapter. I know it is going to be bad.

This is one of the best Vic's at have read. I think it is the only one where I actually dread reading the next chapter because I am afraid for Edward.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
So Tanya was in the blast of the apartment. But, wouldn't the building's insurance provide for her injuries? And why does Edward think it is his fault?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Omg! I hope these two make it to an HEA. Can you imagine what a great relationship they could have?

Had to laugh at Bella being left with her ass in the air. lol!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I feel so badly for Edward. He wanted to be a doctor and is reduced to selling his body for a living. When his parents are Rich!

Not sure what happened to Ayanna buzz take it he took her to his parents for help and they rejected him.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Edward is so heart breakingly sad. They are bot falling for the other, but will not admit it to each other because they are afraid.

I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen with the appointment with Raven and Bella is going to go ballistic.

I have a feeling that Edward is calling his old girlfriend every day at 3 pm. I am thinking that she
is in some sort of care facility and he is paying for her to be there. I could be way off here...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
OMG! I was laughing so hard. Edward would turn my brain to mush too.
19,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »