Reviews for The Red Line
audiblyausten chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
I love the story so far. Okay, there's a potentially crazy idea I've been contemplating for a little while now...that Edward has a young daughter! It would explain who he calls every day, and why he dislikes little girl fantasies. It ALSO explains when he told Bella about pleading with his parents to let him back in while holding "her" in his arms...Edward would only go back to his parents if he truly needed help - or help for his loved one. Guess I'll see if my prediction comes true at some point! (I kind of hope it does.) :)
dreamgirlrus23 chapter 40 . 5/24/2015
A REAL MASTERPIECE...WAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY...I LOVED IT

UR XTRMLY TALENTED DR WRITER...

U MADE ME CRY, LAUGH, N IN AWE...SO SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN

DAMN LOVE ZIS EDWARD

LOVE
UR FAN
URVASHI
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
The most depressing and utterly PAINFUL couple of chapters I've had to read so far! I can't deal! This raven chick needs to suffer ten times everything she's doing to Edward!
ivemetmyangel chapter 40 . 5/15/2015
wow, what a story, a real roller coaster. I lived vividly through Edward's pain, and that were moments that i even cried, especially when Raven tortured him... you are really a talented writer.
One thing bothers me though - Edward's age. How can a man of 26 have a daughter who is 9 years old? He didn't married Tanya when he was teenager, he met her at college... first i thought his daughter was max 5 years old, that i can understand... well, details right? ;)
Ok, ending rant here, i'm going to read the sequel now

PS: 'scuze my bad english!
Your best fan chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Does anyone see bella and Edward doing this , does James see them or does he find out
Arabianwolflove chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
omg this story makes me feel giddy !

i don't think I've felt this way this my first real crush
RobPatObsessed chapter 16 . 4/23/2015
I don't understand what do you mean when Edward says he hates being raped? isn't he willingly letting her do what she wants?
TeriAnna chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I love that this Edward sings music of the night, one of my favourite musicals. X
TeriAnna chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Fab chapter! Really feel for this Edward, can't wait to see where this leads to. Xx
TeriAnna chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Wow! Loving this fic already, can't wait to see where this leads.
Tara chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
I've never had a story cause me so much stress and anxiety before! Almost like it's real life...I have remind myself it's not real. I hate it but also love it, ha. Now I'm just trying to get through it as fast as possible so I'm not so stressed and Edward can finally be free of this hell.(yes, I peeked at the last chapter. I always do, I'm guilty of loving happy endings. )
Iceblondie chapter 40 . 3/10/2015
Wow... is what I have to say. I'm sorry I did not comment on the other chapters, you had me biting my nails so to speak throughout this whole story. Holy crap you are one phenomenal writer. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thank has been a work wind of emotions, just wow.
What a wonderful read thank you.
gby4evr chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hi. Can I have this story somehow? I read this story and I love it so much. I also read the sequel. Thanks.
Marlene3658 chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
i wish we knew what Katie thought of Bella
Francy Bandeira chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I read a translation of this story some years ago.. now that I've of know english better I can enjoy it all over again! :D :D #Happy
19,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »