Reviews for The Red Line
jennifer chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
o my lol i love ur lemons!
jennifer chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
lmao! is all I can say
shadow405 chapter 40 . 3/14/2014
I just want to say that I just found this story and although it is hard to read at times, I really enjoyed it. You do great writing. I will check out your other stories.
eastcoastbroad chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I totally got your Lewis n Clark joke. Loved it.
eastcoastbroad chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Loving the story
iloveMOM1597 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love love this story. Very well written and intriguing.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
This is so much more emotional to read the second time around. Knowing Edwards story from chapter 1. I have been crying in almost every non lemon moment. I am going to be bawling by the time they do the romantic date.
ninny 1 chapter 40 . 2/1/2014
Wow wonderful story thankyou
crazymama chapter 40 . 1/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. That was one intense ride! Thank you for your brilliant insights. I think maybe I should go seek therapy now! I thought for a minute there she really was going to stay with Charlie! Whew! That was a dramatic flight across town, tying it all together with their relationship flashing before her eyes, using her Charlie-given skills, going with her gut, following the natives to find her FreedEagle! That was great! Every bit the fairy tale ending Edward wanted! Thanks for sharing this!
letmein123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I have read all of the red line and sequel. I just started doing reviews (was to shy) but I absolutely loved it. Out of all the fanfiction stories I have read, I think I love this one the most. Actually I have read it twice. Loved it just as much the second time. Sooooooo good
tigersmeleth chapter 40 . 1/23/2014
Amazing. I couldn't believe how much this story pulled me in!
NerdGirl13 chapter 40 . 1/17/2014
Oh me oh my...phenomenal story! Thanks for sharing.
1avidfan chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
That was the most erotic thing I have EVER read. This is an fantastic story. I am guessing as Bella delves into Edward's mind, things won't be sweet like this first night, but aha what a memory that cherish.
1avidfan chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
No way! Alice and Rosalie need to stay away from Edward!
misstequilarose071 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I think he should tell beginning of this chapter was good,but the ending suck.
19,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »