Reviews for The Red Line
Paige chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Edward should get fat and cut his hair
missvamp007 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I would touch him everywhere,no cuffs,so he could touch his ass.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nurse loves to read chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Highly recommended to me. Excited to read it.
Gams2000 chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
:D I knew it would end awesome. Im sad at all the people who wont be happy, but this was amazing. Im so happy I didnt give up this story. I slmost did because I was staying up till 5 am on school nights reading this. You just made my day! I love your writing and you! BYE! I'll miss this story. Luv ya!
Gams2000 chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
Almost done. This scene reminds me of when Bella went to save Edward from the Volturi in New Moon. Have I said how awesome this story is? Well, it is. Keep writing stories and stay awesome. Luv ya!
Gams2000 chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
AMAZING! But, Im worried. Is Jacob the boy who was killed. OR JAMES OR LAURANT! Wait, James is Bellas teqcher, so Jacob or Laurant then. Hmmmm.
Gams2000 chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Murder!?
Gams2000 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Lol, Incest story... ANYWAYS! This story rocks. Sure, its a little weird, but I love it. This chapter was so funny. If it was actually part of the story, it would be great, but I can understand why not. I really want to know the real explanation though. Well, I better stop typing and keep on reading. Stay awesome! Luv ya.
Andrea chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
You know what? I kinda wish there's an alternate universe to this story where Edward is a medical student in NYU and meet Bella there. He would've been a great doctor *sobs*
Andrea chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Wow, are you sure Raven is a human? She's not a good Dom either because she doesn't give Edward the option to safeword. I literally wanted to cry reading this part, but also wanted to kill Raven for doing that and kill Vic for allowing that to happen
ranahd chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
I hope you kill victoria and raven
ranahd chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Wow what a story! I couldnt sleep last night i kept having nightmares abt this edward and i'm 37!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Slut-shaming and fetishizing rape, how nice.
halessss16 chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
Wow that story was the perfect balance between humor, angst, drama, romance, and pure lemon-y fun. Fantastic, fantastic job! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
19,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »