Reviews for The Red Line
Wonwordful chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Wow, another amazing chapter. Edward is really opening Bella up sexually. He's so attentive, so caring, so used to pleasing others and I hope that she's pleasing and caring for him in her own way too. Like her, I'm dreading the end of their two weeks already. Wow, you're really sucking me deep into this story. I can tell that I'm going to have my heart broken a few times along the course of this story, but the story is so amazing I'm willing to go along for the ride. Thank you so much for writing this!
Wonwordful chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Oh my god, this is really going like a roller coaster now! I love your writing, you have me smiling in one moment and my heart bleeding the next. Edward clearly has been through a lot and I don't know whether I should smile at his irresistibly charming persona or cry at how good he is at hiding all his hurt. What a wonderfully complex character you've created - and I love the student psychiatrist/patient dynamic you have painted. Thanks for writing :)
Wonwordful chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Wow, I'm enjoying this so much. You make Edward live and breathe off the page - he feels so real to me and I'm falling for him already! I'm very interested to find out more about his history and how his interactions with Bella will turn out :) Thanks so much for writing this!
Wonwordful chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Wow, what an AMAZING start! I love the idea and I love your wit! I would quote my favourite lines but I'd end up writing a page :) I love every bit of this first chapter!
daretodream4444 chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
Oh, was the boy Mike Newton?

Great story, loving it so far!

~Daretodream4444 xoxox
foggynight chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Just finished reading RL. Wanted to say thank you for the good read. Your author notes kept me giggling - especially when you had a change of mind about Edward's parents :)
demitruli chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
You just ruined Bambi for me. In the most awesome way possible.
sprtgln chapter 40 . 7/13/2016
Maybe I'm late, but I can't help it.

Your story is so beautiful.
Apart from those adult scenes, your characters' development are great. And strong. And detailed.
Your story makes me think and ...feel. I love it.

Thanks.
sprtgln chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
God! I'm crying at this..
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
w
emoellie42396 chapter 40 . 6/9/2016
Oh Goddd i cried at the end lol you should do an epilogue!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/1/2016
Umm in a previous chapter you said she was with Phil... But now she's dead? Fix that
Guest chapter 40 . 5/2/2016
I would just like to say that I wish there had been something in the story description about the BDSM theme. I would not have begun the story if I had known. It took me some time to get through some of the chapters because of the brutality and graphic sexual degradation. I did not enjoy that part of the story at all. In fact I felt sick and anxious about it. I try to finish any story I write but I almost gave up several times. I just hope, as I first stated, that you would put a warning in the synopsis to preface that being in any future stories. It made it very difficult to finish and or enjoy the story.
5262 chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
Hell no! I'm possessive. :)
starsmina chapter 40 . 3/3/2016
Wow, this was a tornado of emotions reading this which IMO makes for a great read. Thanks for the journey, will be reading that sequel soon.
19,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »