Reviews for The Red Line
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Thank you so much for telling me about Phantom of the Opera being on YouTube! I went right there and listened to Michael Crawford's version. I love Gerald Butler too, but I cry when Michael Crawford sings it! And now Edward sings it and I can almost hear him! Thank you so much for that! And thank you for the lyrics! I truly love Music of the Night and my husband and I (both bedridden now and appreciating the little things) are going to watch Phantom tonight on demand! Can't wait!
I truly love reading this Fic again! Beautiful sad Edward!️
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
I love Edwad so much and I know she saves him, but it ttakes a long while. I remember horse therapy way later and them in love and happy, but I do love this time so much! I'm so happy to read this again, just like returning to a favorite book! Thx so much for writing luv!
FayTheGay chapter 40 . 9/12/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I absolutely loved it.
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
So, so sexy!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I'm so glad to be reading this again! I didn't review 4years ago because I was too shy. Sorry about that! You really don't need reviews on this one wow, so popular! Good for you hon, You are so very talented!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I'd go for the kiss like Bella did! Wow that was a nice long chapter just like I love. I have read this before and loved this Fic. It's definetly in my top 5 and I have read many fics! I love this Edward and I want to visit with him again for awhile!
FayTheGay chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
I hate spoiler reviews
Flozygirl27 chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
OH MY GOD! James! Victoria's BROTHER! How could that happen! I had an idea that James does like Bella, I suspected that. But James being Victoria's brother! Never saw that coming!
Flozygirl27 chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
I'm gonna cry!
Flozygirl27 chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
this is way better! i was shocked with the vampire news, but this is way more shocking!
rpattinson666 chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Uh, one question... How does Edward still become erect and is able to cum in such state of discomfort?
Flozygirl27 chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
this chapter was really sad. ~sniff~
Flozygirl27 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
I think it would be really hard for him. but do it... maybe.
The date was really good!
Flozygirl27 chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
No. I think it helped her.
Flozygirl27 chapter 9 . 8/21/2015