Reviews for The Red Line
gypsytrip chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
why is he enjoying victoria sucking him off? he didn't think about bella once? that doesn't feel right :/
gypsytrip chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
God, how is it possible to have so much range? these scenes are flawless. every encounter he has is so detailed and imaginative. how do you even exist, you're amazing. I don't know if this is too out there for a book, but I hope you're getting some kind of recognition for this. 3rd time reading through and it still catches me off guard with its perfection. never stop writing.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
So at first, when I was reading this, I was thinking "y'all need Jesus" cause come on, the two of them were going at it like rabbits and Edward was a stripper and a sex slave. But as I read further, I realized it was a beautiful and touching story of love, strength, and perseverance that touched me to the core. It's rare that a story would make me stay up till the most unholiest hours of the night just to finish it, but you've done it for me with The Red Line. I loved every single line of this story and I am eager to read more of your works.
readicted chapter 32 . 12/8/2015
Ok, this is some craziness. I cannot believe that Bella went to that dinner. Did Emmett lace Victoria's drink? Bella sure didn't know how to play it cool did she. I guess she had a plan. I can't believe she choose sub. Knowing she would likely be bound and whipped. If it were me, I'm gonna have to roll with the option that puts the instruments of pain and torture in my hands. I nearly threw my Kindle accross the room when Bella revealed about the under. I was flabbergasted, but I quickly realized that she was trying to get Victoria to fess up. It was brilliant that she turned them against each other, although I'm still not sure if James was actually in with Victoria, or if he was just playing his part really well and Bella misjudged him. He'd have to be good, act well in order to fool Victoria.
readicted chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Holy crap, ...James! Why didn't Bella tell her dad about James instead of just whining?
readicted chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
This is so hard to read. I knew Victoria was going to try to break Edward. She's not stupid. She knows he has feelings for Bella. So I absolutely hated the Sir Kevin situation, but I am not surprised. I did think that maybe it was just a bluff. I'm relieved that Charlie couldn't hear what was going on. I also think that Victoria was checking for a bug when she was examining his teeth. He is wavering back and forth. Victoria is fuking up his is James up to. Is he friend or foe. He may be concerned for Bella. Just don't understand needing to meet after hours at a pizza joint. He has very good reason to be concerned about and for Bella. If she were a doctor, she would and should loose her license. But if I'm reading this correctly, she's a psych student. Undergrad. She would need to go to medical school to become a psychiatrist. They are licensed to administer meds. She could. Also go to grad school to become a psychologist. Psychologists cannot administer meds. I know they are joking-I think, but Bella is a long way away from being any kind of doctor. Despite that, I am hooked with this story. It's so stressful and but also very good.
readicted chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
Such an emotional chapter. I am bawling. Loved the festival.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
You asked - - - -No, I don't like. Yuck. Moving on to something else.
readicted chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
Okay for a minute there, maybe even for two minutes- I definitely thought Tanya was somehow Carlisle's daughter. Then I thought an affair with Tanya, but that wouldn't explain either parent's reaction to Katie. I thought perhaps Carlisle knew that Tanya's family was involved in a crime syndicate or something. Perhaps Victoria is related to Tanya, but then Ben and Angela would know that. Ben's factory had started to suffer, was that organic or did Victoria have some involvement? It is clear that Edward is valuable to Victoria, but how? Was one of his parents from some powerful family? Is Edward adopted and there's some secret? The end of this chapter had me misty-eyed. It was some emotional when Bella announced what Edward was. It was raw and grabbed me right by the throat, choking me with emotions.
Nicoconsd chapter 34 . 12/4/2015
So... I have to mention a funny story. I have been reading this story late into the night for the few days. I love the depth and the width this story and characters have, and how it makes you think about what are your own personal boundaries and what would you agree or not agree too. However, after reading again last night up until bed time I had this crazy dream that I thought might give you a giggle. I tend to dream about the books I am reading... And in my dream last night Robbie Amell was my slave, nothing naughty happened we just talked but there he was in my dream at my house as my slave smiling having a drink with me... huh! Who knew why I would pick him but evidently he screams sex slave to my subconscious. :)
readicted chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
These two Raven chapters were absolutely brutal to read. Ugh. You took me to some dark emotional places. Kudos to Emmett. It's very interesting that Edward is the only slave Victoria owns. I guess because she had something (his daughter) to motivate him to stay and submit. It all comes back to Katie.
readicted chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
I guess taking Bella to Fire was not the greatest idea Edward ever had. That was a total clusterf*ck, cage sex notwithstanding. I tremble at the thought of what Raven has in store for Edward. Well, they've confessed the words, but me thinks that was the easy part.
misstequilarose071 chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Im loving this.
readicted chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Damn that was awful. It's a good (bad?) thing that Edward can put on a mask and change his emotions on a dime. Bella is chipping away at his defense mechanism, his only means of survival in that world. I just don't see tonight going well at all tonight. I think Victoria is going out of her way to make the night very unpleasant for both Edward and Bella.
readicted chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Nothing worse than regrets when you can't do anything about them. Very sad that he couldn't take back those hurtful words he said in anger to Tanya. I think the gag and dildos were just too much for him to subject himself to in front of Bella. He wouldn't be able to handle the look in her eyes after her seeing that. I was wondering how he'd ever be able to stay in character with her sitting there, trying not to look horrified. I just am very nervous about what Victoria is going to do to him. I have a feeling that there will be security camera footage of Edward pulling the alarm.
19,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »