Reviews for The Red Line
5262 chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
Hell no! I'm possessive. :)
starsmina chapter 40 . 3/3/2016
Wow, this was a tornado of emotions reading this which IMO makes for a great read. Thanks for the journey, will be reading that sequel soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Can I help u MURDER Victoria
EAMC1992 chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
hate to say it but rose is a complete and utter BITCH in this story I hate her even more than in the other stories
OMGBESTFICEVER chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Tears in my Eyes because This is Amazing
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
I love how Edward has a legit back story and not something stupid like "I lost my choochoo train when I was 5"
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
Omg they are literally the forbidden couple!
belladadiva chapter 35 . 1/24/2016
Is Bella's mother with Phil or died from cancer?
Guest chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
Ehh I read this whole thing and I'm pretty sure at around chapter 10 is when it started sucking for me. I had high hopes for it but man it bombed.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
I'm kinda dissatisfied with the rescue scene. If they had to be buzzed onto the property how'd they get in and who would be dumb enough to let them in without a warrant. And then they just run off no one thought that was wierd? If he's doing these things for the sake of punishment and keeping his daughters bills paid up why is he so willing to ruin his chances for Bella's sake no matter how much he loves her he's used to this lifestyle and is in it for Victoria and his daughter. Just seems ridiculous to me but in general I like the story just think it could be better with some changes.
gypsytrip chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
why is he enjoying victoria sucking him off? he didn't think about bella once? that doesn't feel right :/
gypsytrip chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
God, how is it possible to have so much range? these scenes are flawless. every encounter he has is so detailed and imaginative. how do you even exist, you're amazing. I don't know if this is too out there for a book, but I hope you're getting some kind of recognition for this. 3rd time reading through and it still catches me off guard with its perfection. never stop writing.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
So at first, when I was reading this, I was thinking "y'all need Jesus" cause come on, the two of them were going at it like rabbits and Edward was a stripper and a sex slave. But as I read further, I realized it was a beautiful and touching story of love, strength, and perseverance that touched me to the core. It's rare that a story would make me stay up till the most unholiest hours of the night just to finish it, but you've done it for me with The Red Line. I loved every single line of this story and I am eager to read more of your works.
readicted chapter 32 . 12/8/2015
Ok, this is some craziness. I cannot believe that Bella went to that dinner. Did Emmett lace Victoria's drink? Bella sure didn't know how to play it cool did she. I guess she had a plan. I can't believe she choose sub. Knowing she would likely be bound and whipped. If it were me, I'm gonna have to roll with the option that puts the instruments of pain and torture in my hands. I nearly threw my Kindle accross the room when Bella revealed about the under. I was flabbergasted, but I quickly realized that she was trying to get Victoria to fess up. It was brilliant that she turned them against each other, although I'm still not sure if James was actually in with Victoria, or if he was just playing his part really well and Bella misjudged him. He'd have to be good, act well in order to fool Victoria.
readicted chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Holy crap, ...James! Why didn't Bella tell her dad about James instead of just whining?
19,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »