Reviews for The Red Line
readicted chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Holy crap, ...James! Why didn't Bella tell her dad about James instead of just whining?
readicted chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
This is so hard to read. I knew Victoria was going to try to break Edward. She's not stupid. She knows he has feelings for Bella. So I absolutely hated the Sir Kevin situation, but I am not surprised. I did think that maybe it was just a bluff. I'm relieved that Charlie couldn't hear what was going on. I also think that Victoria was checking for a bug when she was examining his teeth. He is wavering back and forth. Victoria is fuking up his is James up to. Is he friend or foe. He may be concerned for Bella. Just don't understand needing to meet after hours at a pizza joint. He has very good reason to be concerned about and for Bella. If she were a doctor, she would and should loose her license. But if I'm reading this correctly, she's a psych student. Undergrad. She would need to go to medical school to become a psychiatrist. They are licensed to administer meds. She could. Also go to grad school to become a psychologist. Psychologists cannot administer meds. I know they are joking-I think, but Bella is a long way away from being any kind of doctor. Despite that, I am hooked with this story. It's so stressful and but also very good.
readicted chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
Such an emotional chapter. I am bawling. Loved the festival.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
You asked - - - -No, I don't like. Yuck. Moving on to something else.
readicted chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
Okay for a minute there, maybe even for two minutes- I definitely thought Tanya was somehow Carlisle's daughter. Then I thought an affair with Tanya, but that wouldn't explain either parent's reaction to Katie. I thought perhaps Carlisle knew that Tanya's family was involved in a crime syndicate or something. Perhaps Victoria is related to Tanya, but then Ben and Angela would know that. Ben's factory had started to suffer, was that organic or did Victoria have some involvement? It is clear that Edward is valuable to Victoria, but how? Was one of his parents from some powerful family? Is Edward adopted and there's some secret? The end of this chapter had me misty-eyed. It was some emotional when Bella announced what Edward was. It was raw and grabbed me right by the throat, choking me with emotions.
Nicoconsd chapter 34 . 12/4/2015
So... I have to mention a funny story. I have been reading this story late into the night for the few days. I love the depth and the width this story and characters have, and how it makes you think about what are your own personal boundaries and what would you agree or not agree too. However, after reading again last night up until bed time I had this crazy dream that I thought might give you a giggle. I tend to dream about the books I am reading... And in my dream last night Robbie Amell was my slave, nothing naughty happened we just talked but there he was in my dream at my house as my slave smiling having a drink with me... huh! Who knew why I would pick him but evidently he screams sex slave to my subconscious. :)
readicted chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
These two Raven chapters were absolutely brutal to read. Ugh. You took me to some dark emotional places. Kudos to Emmett. It's very interesting that Edward is the only slave Victoria owns. I guess because she had something (his daughter) to motivate him to stay and submit. It all comes back to Katie.
readicted chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
I guess taking Bella to Fire was not the greatest idea Edward ever had. That was a total clusterf*ck, cage sex notwithstanding. I tremble at the thought of what Raven has in store for Edward. Well, they've confessed the words, but me thinks that was the easy part.
misstequilarose071 chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Im loving this.
readicted chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Damn that was awful. It's a good (bad?) thing that Edward can put on a mask and change his emotions on a dime. Bella is chipping away at his defense mechanism, his only means of survival in that world. I just don't see tonight going well at all tonight. I think Victoria is going out of her way to make the night very unpleasant for both Edward and Bella.
readicted chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Nothing worse than regrets when you can't do anything about them. Very sad that he couldn't take back those hurtful words he said in anger to Tanya. I think the gag and dildos were just too much for him to subject himself to in front of Bella. He wouldn't be able to handle the look in her eyes after her seeing that. I was wondering how he'd ever be able to stay in character with her sitting there, trying not to look horrified. I just am very nervous about what Victoria is going to do to him. I have a feeling that there will be security camera footage of Edward pulling the alarm.
readicted chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
My guess is no heat so they were using a gas stove to heat the apartment. But if there was a fire that preceded the blast, Edward should've been able to smell it when he drove up to the blockade. Ok, I just talked myself out of my guess. There would've been fire trucks and the smell of fire. So if no gas explosion, the bang could be a gun. But that would've sounded like a pop more than a boom. Ugh. I guess I have to be a good little reader and be patient as the clues are further revealed.
readicted chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Oh no, that nightmare! Did Tanya get sacked because of his dept, or kill herself or something equally awful? Bella needs someone she can go to for guidance and counseling with Edward. That's her professor's role. I'm just very, very shocked that names have not been changed. His name, the name of the club where he works and so on. That's huge. The problem is I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting for the shoe to drop. The book store rendezvous was so decadent and salacious! I think it's every conservative girl's secret, dirty fantasy to have an encounter in a dark corner of a library, lol.
readicted chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Excellent chapter! Took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride. They are really entering uncharted territory for Edward. Very surprised by the marriage bombshell. Good was so touching. Can't wait for more.
readicted chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Super intense chapter. Their first (and second!) time was amazing. He seems to be very into it, not acting. I laughed at Alice's exclamation, 5 or 6-octave deeper... "OH MY GOD!" I wonder what Bella would've said if Edward had been successful in telling her about his appointment. The scene with Paige was scary. I thought she might cut him of assault him after the first time.
19,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »