Reviews for The Red Line
Flozygirl27 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
i am not liking this... i love this!
Flozygirl27 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!
dr.r101 chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
I hate this I dont think I sholud read further or that if I can (sobbing uncontrolably)
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Thanks for the redo of this chapter. I thought the vampire was a bit weird, but I was willing to roll with it. I like the all human version better though.
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
They are so cute together, even if the situation is a little f***ed up.
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Okay, I must admit, I've seen this story around the site, and I tried to read it a few months ago, but l, for some strange reason, decided not to read it. Now that I am, I'm loving this.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/25/2015
I love this story and the sequel! I have read them several times! I would love to see this as a movie! Your awesome keep it up!
Wendy
AnonReader chapter 40 . 7/13/2015
Oh my goodness WinndSinger, that was beyond beautiful. This story has kept me up until like 5am in the morning for the past 3 days. I couldn't put it down! It touched my soul in a way no story has ever done. It's really amazing. This should be published. It was dirty but pure. Fun but serious. Heartwarming but painful. But most of all, it felt REAL. Nowadays, that's something that you rarely see in stories. I think that's why The Red Line brought serious emotions out of me! I thought this would be just be a fun and sexy story but damn was I proven wrong. Glad I found this gem in 2015! I wish I found it sooner. I know it might seem weird but this story has really helped me gain a new perspective, being able to see the world through Edward and Bella's eyes is really something else. This story sparked my heart with raw emotion. Haha I didn't think that would happen when I started reading. You are an amazing writer! You have such a beautiful gift. I love this story so much. I don't usually leave reviews but this story deserves one and more. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
lmc123 chapter 36 . 6/27/2015
A little lighter, well timed
lmc123 chapter 35 . 6/27/2015
Whoa... what a choice...
lmc123 chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
Fuck me, that was one hell of a dramatic chapter! But pretty genius planning!
lmc123 chapter 30 . 6/26/2015
Jeez this is nerve wracking
lmc123 chapter 27 . 6/25/2015
Wish.. feel like I have been dreading this day as much as them..-
lmc123 chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
Yes! He finds his balls! Charlie was fab, of course and showed him the way, now go get the hitch!
lmc123 chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
Did I mention this story is brilliant? I put off reading it for ages as the summary put me off thought it was some magic mike.. crap. But it is a wonderfully written story
19,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »