Reviews for The Red Line
readicted chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Nothing worse than regrets when you can't do anything about them. Very sad that he couldn't take back those hurtful words he said in anger to Tanya. I think the gag and dildos were just too much for him to subject himself to in front of Bella. He wouldn't be able to handle the look in her eyes after her seeing that. I was wondering how he'd ever be able to stay in character with her sitting there, trying not to look horrified. I just am very nervous about what Victoria is going to do to him. I have a feeling that there will be security camera footage of Edward pulling the alarm.
readicted chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
My guess is no heat so they were using a gas stove to heat the apartment. But if there was a fire that preceded the blast, Edward should've been able to smell it when he drove up to the blockade. Ok, I just talked myself out of my guess. There would've been fire trucks and the smell of fire. So if no gas explosion, the bang could be a gun. But that would've sounded like a pop more than a boom. Ugh. I guess I have to be a good little reader and be patient as the clues are further revealed.
readicted chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Oh no, that nightmare! Did Tanya get sacked because of his dept, or kill herself or something equally awful? Bella needs someone she can go to for guidance and counseling with Edward. That's her professor's role. I'm just very, very shocked that names have not been changed. His name, the name of the club where he works and so on. That's huge. The problem is I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting for the shoe to drop. The book store rendezvous was so decadent and salacious! I think it's every conservative girl's secret, dirty fantasy to have an encounter in a dark corner of a library, lol.
readicted chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Excellent chapter! Took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride. They are really entering uncharted territory for Edward. Very surprised by the marriage bombshell. Good was so touching. Can't wait for more.
readicted chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Super intense chapter. Their first (and second!) time was amazing. He seems to be very into it, not acting. I laughed at Alice's exclamation, 5 or 6-octave deeper... "OH MY GOD!" I wonder what Bella would've said if Edward had been successful in telling her about his appointment. The scene with Paige was scary. I thought she might cut him of assault him after the first time.
readicted chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Cute date. He is a stinker embarrassing her like that in front of the scandalized, and perhaps slightly horny waitress. Lol. I love their assessments of each other, and I just KNEW Edward was awake when she boob-planted on the bedroom floor and crawled to the bathroom. OMG, that's freaking hilarious!
readicted chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
First, Dr. Collier is going to fry Bella if he ever find out about this arrangement, which from the very first, was a totally inappropriate one. And it has only further devolved into the murky depths of impropriety. That being said, I. Am. Loving. It! I am so eager for each new bit of insight into Edward's past. I like the therapy sessions. The 3pm phone calls are stumping me. At first I assumed it was his probation officer or pump or something like that. But he makes this call daily, so that the PO theory is out. Hot day-yum that train scene was steamy. Except for the blasphemy, I loved it. It was sort of dangerous and thrilling and taboo for her. It figures that my husband would pick that time to peak over my shoulder. He was all "Wha?!" LOLOL!
readicted chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Omg, you're author's note was hilarious. LOIS and Clark, really? This chapter was northeast wrenching and endearing. I was wondering if the garlicky shrimp breath would come into play so kudos to you because I swear it drives me crazy sometimes that no one in fics ever wake up and have morning breath or a full bladder. It was so uplifting to see Edward have a hearty gut-busting laugh. Hmm hope the bachelor's party goes ok.
readicted chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
That was a wonderfully erotic and sensual first real sexual encounter for Bella. He was slow, patient, attentive, sexy, reassuring, confident and skilled. He worshipped her while allowing her to become comfortable with everything he was making her body feel. And then the way he guided her in touching his body, talking her through, encouraging het and praising her. Just wonderful
readicted chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I enjoyed getting to know a bit about Edward, and was surprised by Bella's fantasies. If Bella pimps Edward out to her friends, it would be treating him like he was her who're. Okay, he kinda is, and it could be all kinds of hot fun, but... pimping out Edward.
readicted chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Well Edward is a skilled (well-trained?) charmer. He knows how to give the ladies what they want and makes it seem like he's enjoying every minute of it. That must've taken so time to be able to find his happy mental space so that he could perform to that degree. I can't for the life of me imagine wanting to put my lips (let alone my tongue!) on Edward right behind all those other women have kissed and licked him. His kisses sound sexy as hell though. I love a good sultry kiss, but perhaps not just after his oral treats with someone else. Yikes! Poor Edward getting assaulted by Andre the Giaganta and his/her partner in crime is awful. Was that a man in drag? Why would Victoria run an establishment like that without security? And she 'sleeps' with the boys and apparently abuses them. I noticed Edward putting his arms behind his back and getting on his knees. He sees himself as property. So is she like his pimp?
readicted chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Interesting start. I'm curious to learn more about everyone's favorite 'vampire.' I've had this fic on my list to read for quite a while, but never got to it. Maybe because it's not marked complete. However, I see you've completed the sequel and Rita, from RobAttack rec'd them both, so here I am.
ms simmons chapter 40 . 11/27/2015
Emotional story with twist and turns. Loved it
kareedelane chapter 37 . 11/22/2015
Has anyone thought to tell Charlie that Bella being in Forks makes her vulnerable to Vic and James' minions? She shouldn't be there anymore than Edward. He's being a manipulative bastard. I mean, really? After everything?
kareedelane chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Hell no. If she's actually different from the other women, she won't treat him like a whore...even if he seems ok with it, we all know he's not.
19,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »