Reviews for The Red Line
readicted chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Well Edward is a skilled (well-trained?) charmer. He knows how to give the ladies what they want and makes it seem like he's enjoying every minute of it. That must've taken so time to be able to find his happy mental space so that he could perform to that degree. I can't for the life of me imagine wanting to put my lips (let alone my tongue!) on Edward right behind all those other women have kissed and licked him. His kisses sound sexy as hell though. I love a good sultry kiss, but perhaps not just after his oral treats with someone else. Yikes! Poor Edward getting assaulted by Andre the Giaganta and his/her partner in crime is awful. Was that a man in drag? Why would Victoria run an establishment like that without security? And she 'sleeps' with the boys and apparently abuses them. I noticed Edward putting his arms behind his back and getting on his knees. He sees himself as property. So is she like his pimp?
readicted chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Interesting start. I'm curious to learn more about everyone's favorite 'vampire.' I've had this fic on my list to read for quite a while, but never got to it. Maybe because it's not marked complete. However, I see you've completed the sequel and Rita, from RobAttack rec'd them both, so here I am.
ms simmons chapter 40 . 11/27/2015
Emotional story with twist and turns. Loved it
kareedelane chapter 37 . 11/22/2015
Has anyone thought to tell Charlie that Bella being in Forks makes her vulnerable to Vic and James' minions? She shouldn't be there anymore than Edward. He's being a manipulative bastard. I mean, really? After everything?
kareedelane chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Hell no. If she's actually different from the other women, she won't treat him like a whore...even if he seems ok with it, we all know he's not.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2015
\[2
Completed chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Will this be completed?
PAT2024 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
Whaou, what a powerful and emotional story. I loved it. Poor Edward, he has been going through so much, he deserves happiness now. I can't wait to read the sequel. I loved your Bella too, so fierce and loving. Great story, one of the top best I've read so far. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing.
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, October 31.

Round 1 polls will open this Sunday, November 1, and close November 7 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on November 14. Round 2 polls will open November 15 and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
.com
TwiFicFanAwards
Sooz chapter 40 . 10/20/2015
I read this story two times thats how much I love it! I am no going to look for the sequel!
PentaQuetra chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
This story is beyond emotional and amazing. I've been reading it all day in school with my ass at the edge of my chair. I haven't finished but I never want it to end.
kinnik chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Hmmm...I wonder what's up with his Daily Phone Call and if he will make the call when Bella is home. She'll be there by 2pm and he said he will do whatever she wants. What will he do if she doesn't let him. I'm thinking that maybe his old girlfriend is ill/injured or somehow in a hospital or something and he calls every day to check on her or maybe a family member...grandparent maybe?
Louispinkplug chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
hello, i'm Jann and i reade your fanfictionin 2011, since this, i've been trying to get in contatc with you, but i fad never found you and it looks like you're not even up anymore, so if youu see this i just would like to say that your fanfiction is amazing an i love it so much. There's another versions, so i'll make Larry Stylinson version because the world needs to read your story in all ways out. Thank you for everything.
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 9/17/2015
Omg!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
Omg I want to kick that bitch's ass, kill her with shocks of electricity...wait she'd probably like that! God I hate her so much! Pls get Edward out of there, I can't stand this much longer!
19,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »