Reviews for The Red Line
SnowGoose chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I love the fact that he refers to his Penis as little Eddie Munster...
SnowGoose chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I had a friend who was literally a 42 year old virgin when she finally got married. she had very little experience with men because for many years she had contemplated becoming a nun. the marriage was not quite but practically an arranged one and she really didn't get to spend much time with her fiance before the wedding because he lived in an another state.

Before her wedding I gave her a couples massage book and a variety of massage oils and lotions. I told her that I knew she was nervous about being with her husband for the first time and suggested they get to know and feel comfortable with each other and their bodies by using massage as an excuse to explore and touch.

She called me after her honeymoon and told me that my gift and advice had really helped her.

when I red this chapter it made me think of my innocent friend and I agree with how your Edward chose to help her become more comfortable with herself as well as him.
great job
Guest chapter 40 . 5/18/2014
I absolutaly loved your story. It was truly a work of art. :)
an angel's whisper chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Its been a long time since I've read a twilight fanfiction that good. Seriously, this story is amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! 3
SharpMaz chapter 40 . 5/5/2014
This story was really good, I'm really happy I decided to read it.
mikaelakamalakis chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Absolutely love this story, you're great writer. Wish I was creative enough to do souring like this lol
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Edward makes me so sad. He's so resigned to what he does :-(
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So, I'm finally reading this. Sometimes I'm a bit put off by themes, but I think this will be interesting now that I've read the opening. 19,000 reviews can't be wrong!
D.T chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hi, just gonna put a disclaimer of sorts out there - I find reviewing really awkward and confess to hardly ever doing it so this is probably going to be one of the least eleoquent reviews you've ever read (lol as if it's not already) but I feel like I need to say what I want to so I'm going risk awkwardness...

I've read loads of fanfics, but this is one of the very few that has really touched my heart. I usually stay away from slightly darker fics as I tend to get a little emotional and i will admit, some parts were a little difficult to read (now I feeel like a wimp..) but I am so, so glad I read this (even though it took me pretty much the entire day). It was so deep and real and really tugged at my heartstrings, and honestly, I think has opened my eyes to the world outside my bubble a little more. Not only was it incredible to read just as a general reader but I'm very interested in psychology and so was fascinating to read from that perspective too. You have a true gift with words and I hope you keep using it. I can't imagine this happening, but just in case, don't ever let anyone ever let you think otherwise - I read a hell of a lot and I think you're going up there with my all-time favourite writers (including real book world, not jut fanfiction). Anyway, a truly inspiring fic if I ever read one that was an honour and a treat to read, thank you so much for writing this. D.T xx
CheekyJBL398 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
One of my favorite stories of all time! Just reread it after what feels like forever, and it's still amazing.
Elmnrst chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
When Edward started singing, and it said "Nightime sharpens, heightens each senation.." I was like, "Oh...My...God! Is he singing from the Phantom of the Opera? One of my favorite movies of all time. I'm turning into mush." And then the scene on the subway...I'm in love. Lol.
P.s. I havent seen the play either. Only the Gerard Butler movie. But i would love to go to one.
Payton79 chapter 40 . 3/28/2014
Oh, I loved this story so much. I had a hard time stopping for things like work or household stuff. I'm just so glad I didn't read this as a WIP. I would have died with all the angst in the air having to wait for the next chapter. Thank you very much for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/17/2014
AGAINST SOPA! .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
jennifer chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
o my lol i love ur lemons!
jennifer chapter 6 . 3/15/2014