Reviews for The Red Line
PentaQuetra chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
This story is beyond emotional and amazing. I've been reading it all day in school with my ass at the edge of my chair. I haven't finished but I never want it to end.
kinnik chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Hmmm...I wonder what's up with his Daily Phone Call and if he will make the call when Bella is home. She'll be there by 2pm and he said he will do whatever she wants. What will he do if she doesn't let him. I'm thinking that maybe his old girlfriend is ill/injured or somehow in a hospital or something and he calls every day to check on her or maybe a family member...grandparent maybe?
Louispinkplug chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
hello, i'm Jann and i reade your fanfictionin 2011, since this, i've been trying to get in contatc with you, but i fad never found you and it looks like you're not even up anymore, so if youu see this i just would like to say that your fanfiction is amazing an i love it so much. There's another versions, so i'll make Larry Stylinson version because the world needs to read your story in all ways out. Thank you for everything.
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 9/17/2015
Omg!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
Omg I want to kick that bitch's ass, kill her with shocks of electricity...wait she'd probably like that! God I hate her so much! Pls get Edward out of there, I can't stand this much longer!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
I didn't know about Twilight until early 2011. I feel like I missed sooo much! I was into True Blood, but never heard of Twilight. I was told to check it out in 2/2011. I read all the books straight thru! (Like everybody else). I wish I could have been there from the beginning! Then came the movies! The first one I saw in the movies was BD1' I had seen the others on TV eventually and of course fell for Rob! I wish I could have read this wonderful Fic along with all your fans!️ I know Edward is gonna hurt bad now...
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
I'm glad she finally got a chance to see him play and I love that he sang that song to her! She deserves it all, she is so brave and loving. A truly wonderful lady!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 9/15/2015
Oh god and I thought my life was complicated! We are both bedridden(my husband has surgery in 3 wks.) I've had 3 reconstruction back surgeries because my vertebrae slipped down to the next level and they tried but couldn't fix it. Then I had cancer twice, bladder and thyroid. My parents died 6 months apart in 2004 and our house burned down in 2006 when my son fell asleep after putting French fries in grease that started the fire after working night we love each other so much, us and our two grown sons. You never know what people go thru. Poor Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
Go go go Edward! You can do this! I love you too Edward! Kick some bitch ass! NOW!
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
I do love your imagination! I truly love this story! Thx so much!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Nope! He will never keep her away!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
She Is going to call her dad Charlie! Yea!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
Omg. I just love Thumper!️
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
I love Bella going in that hell hole and saving her man! Thank God for Bella and Emmett! I hate sick Raven!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
I hate what he is putting up with! I know he thinks he deserves it because he lost his wife in the fire and his baby girl...well you know what happened to her! Edward needs a big break and Bella will work hard to save him. I love Bella, she is so strong and brave for him. I just know she will save him somehow!
19,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »