Reviews for The Red Line
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
Loved this story & am stoked 4 the sequel! ! U had me scared, laughing, crying, & horny b (lol)! Where's my Edward to fix (lol)
Bbg03 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Lol i read the first part of this chapter listenimg to bless the broken road and it was perfect.
sueparkinson7 chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
I'm so taken in by this story , I can't stop reading it. And now I can't stop crying. He's gone back to Victoria, to God know what torture. I love your story, thanks for sharing it with us. I hope Edward won't have to suffer for long, and I'm hoping that as well as stopping Victoria something bad happens to Raven too. Got yo get back to Edward and Bella now.
robsten-and-hartsquaredbig chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
VICTORIA IS SUCH A FUCKING BITCH.
ForeverLobsters chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
This story was an emotional roller coaster but I loved the ride! Looking forward to reading the sequel.
edla chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
I also have to share with you that u know how to write HOT lemons let me tell u wheew! they had me bothered lol I hope u continue with your lemons that way and I think itd be a fuck hot movie !
edla chapter 36 . 6/16/2013
lmao! I loved the sex on the banister and I love how she dragged him in through the door lol I soo could picture that and then Edward busting gut that's how rob and Kristen is in rea life too its like u are writing their story and they don't even know it! lol I laughed so hard I just love it and I love how comical they are especially when it came to showtime it reminded me of a partner and crime movie and I laughed how they joked one minute serious the next lol
Amy chapter 40 . 6/14/2013
Great story, fascinating- it held me all 40 chapters. Wonderful!
edla chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
this chapter had me go from rolling laughter to crying lol like I said your writing makes u feel like your there with them feeling the emotion
edla chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
this is my second time reading this story and I have to say I really love It how on earth u were able to actually write it without breaking down or feeling disgusted is beyond me lol cudos for that ,but I wanted to share with u that this one chapter made me cry that song I stand by you was totally perfect for their situation and while I read it I actually felt their pain ,and their bittersweetness I just loved it u brought so much emotion with this one I just wanted to share with you how amazing I thought it was
kbrown3c chapter 40 . 6/16/2013
Great story I LOVED IT!
Respect chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I know it is too late to change it in this story, but for future reference, please remember that some things are offensive and turns away readers. It's fine if one of your characters doesn't believe in God, or despises Him, but some things take it too far. Those last few lines were completely disrespectful to anyone who believes in God. Please find a different way to express your character discontent.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
Amazing!
I almost cried in the last two chapters! Love the last bit!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
This was an amazing story.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 16 . 5/27/2013