Reviews for The Red Line
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
She Is going to call her dad Charlie! Yea!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
Omg. I just love Thumper!️
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
I love Bella going in that hell hole and saving her man! Thank God for Bella and Emmett! I hate sick Raven!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
I hate what he is putting up with! I know he thinks he deserves it because he lost his wife in the fire and his baby girl...well you know what happened to her! Edward needs a big break and Bella will work hard to save him. I love Bella, she is so strong and brave for him. I just know she will save him somehow!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Oh God I wish Bella would have knocked that bitch out and killed the bitch! I know, I know she was drunk but Bella is fierce and I'm so proud of her. She don't have all the facts, but she's so brave for Edward! I loved how Edward told Wickedtoria that he would have to stop her if she tried to hurt Bella. Yea Edward! Of Course she has her plans now for Revenge from that bitch Raven! Your words inspire love, anger, and pain for your characters, so talented!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
I want to kill Victoria, right now! I really mean it, kill her now!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Oh god!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
I feel speechless...I want to save Edward too! I know what happened and even though I can't remember it all I know what happened to his baby girl and it devastates me! You are an amazing writer Lady! I hope you find pleasure in your writing, even if you only write for yourself sometimes...️
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Of course I don't trust James! Who would? It's kinda ingrained into my mind that he's a creep! But Edward, wow! I do love him and his ways with Bella. I'm starting to remember Raven and the fact that she'll have Edward in her peverted hands soon and I want to cry for him, so much...
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Never apologize for a long chapter. I love loooong chapters! This was one of my favorites! Thank you so much for writing! God I wish you were still writing fanfic!. I'm sure you grew out of it, getting busy or dear God, hopefully not sick like me! I won't beg you to write because that is your decision, but you are so very talented. But I know how the world can change! I never thought my life would end up like this, having to depend on others, feeling shame...anyway, I didn't mean to get too dark there. It's real late 2:44am soooo.
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Oh I remember Raven. I'd like to kill that bitch. That proves what an amazing writer you are! I don't know why you haven't published this in real fiction yet, but pl don't do it until I'm done reading? ;) Thanks again, so much for this wonderful escape, I am desperate for escapes. My husband too. He likes me to read to him sometime when he can't sleep, I never sleep. He likes this story too.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Awwwww! They both got love messages! They both needed them even if it was scary! I love these two, so much...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Thank you so much for telling me about Phantom of the Opera being on YouTube! I went right there and listened to Michael Crawford's version. I love Gerald Butler too, but I cry when Michael Crawford sings it! And now Edward sings it and I can almost hear him! Thank you so much for that! And thank you for the lyrics! I truly love Music of the Night and my husband and I (both bedridden now and appreciating the little things) are going to watch Phantom tonight on demand! Can't wait!
I truly love reading this Fic again! Beautiful sad Edward!️
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
I love Edwad so much and I know she saves him, but it ttakes a long while. I remember horse therapy way later and them in love and happy, but I do love this time so much! I'm so happy to read this again, just like returning to a favorite book! Thx so much for writing luv!
FayTheGay chapter 40 . 9/12/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I absolutely loved it.
19,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »