Reviews for Head over Heels
moonprincess chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Please finish the story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Update soon really love your story !
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Please update soon
Elementas chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Update soon really love your story
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
I love this story. It's a creative story and has a lot of potential. I think you should continue it because I just read it and love it already. Please continue. I'm begging you.
sookiesook chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
I'm really enjoying reading this fic can't wait to read more!
Death and Rebirth chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
awsome story! finish the story! :)
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
I like it but in chap 4 you said ami grined evily and say ballet man? why? i like that part too
Opalbrat chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Nice job.
tenna chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
very nice. :)
Gini Justice chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
We are all silent readers lol. I love the story by the way. I usually don't review unless there is something specific I want to say. I hate writing the generic great job! Loved it! type reviews. I like the fact that the guys are in this story. I always said Zoicyte made a story more interesting.
Lesalanna chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Well, you got me. I continually forget to review. '

Do like the story - perhaps add a bit more background detail - how the places look, introspection into the characters/their thoughts, that sort of thing. I do like it as it is, though. Interesting idea, will admit - I'm not amazingly up on gymnastics, but I know a fair bit of the basics, so this is fun. Keep going, I want to see how Darien and Serena deal with the revelations of the Shittenou, and of course the bet!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Just to let you know I was not guilted to write this review, I just recently found your story. It's a great story and you should continue with it. I'm quite entranced on how the story is unfolding. Please continue to write. I truly do want to know what happens next. Please, Please update!
queen bek chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
this is pretty good. Looking forward to the next installment. Interesting take on it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »