Reviews for Foothold Situation
mikoto.misaka chapter 5 . 1/28
damn good story but the updates are not coming will the chapters ever be out.
Moon Goddesss chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Please update. I love this story
dragonman11 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
good story please update
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Good update!
Peya Luna chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
oh my! i cant wait for the next chapter, and not just to see whos going to get a new one ;-) but oneill and simmons going toe to toe? EPIC! i might need popcorn for that one...and to think, everything just because trent is a jealous a#hole who cant believe that a girl could choose someone over him without getting forced/controlled. and boy am i looking forward to the meeting of sgc and the bots - if theres going to be one, that is - if jack loves everything that goes boom, him and ironhide are bff-to be ;-)
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I just read your other SG1 / TF fic and now this one. I gotta admit, I really like of your sense of humor.
The only thing I have to say besides "good work" and "waiting for more" is maybe just a gentle nudge towards proof reading. You tend to have occasionally some typos when it looks like your mind is going too fast too far ahead and your fingers trip over your feet :P Not much and not disturbing, but just a little polish.
Chuni Luni chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
The game is afoot!
dragoncraft chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
An update! An actual update! Yaaaay! This was one of my favorite stories that I'd thought long dead, I'm very happy to see an update after so long! It lives!
bookwyrm95 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I love your stories, so I am always glad to see something added/updated!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
:D An update! I'd almost given up hope of seeing more chapters of this fic!

Things are about to get interesting... O'Neill vs Banachek and Simmons... XD Let the party begin! I can't wait to see how that's gonna turn out. Please update again soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
sweet update
Miss Ming chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
brilliant, love the light bulb analogy. thanks for updating.
Tegan Shade chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I almost died laughing simply by imagining Simmons and O'Neil in the same room together.
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
cackles! oh, so can't wait to see more!
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013