Reviews for Foothold Situation
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/1
Very cool story! Hope you continue it sometime. :D
the17thmuse chapter 6 . 3/16
I like this so much. Simmons sounds like he knows a LOT and that's actually in character for, well, a paranoid, conspiracy-nut spook.
l3loodKnight chapter 6 . 3/10
This seems like a interesting story hope you update soon
FanFictionFan345 chapter 6 . 3/4
I really like this story and was excited to see that it had been continued. I looked at the comments and I have to say it does make sense that Simmons knows more. The knowledge of transformers has been around a long time and is the source of the modern age. That should let them be at the top of the knowledge spectrum.
Oxymironic chapter 6 . 2/10
I feel like you made Simmons know too much in comparison to the SGC. Perhaps if he knew just a little less about them the scene would feel more realistic on SG-1's end.
Stargate Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Yes! I have been checking on this story for years hoping it would be updated! Transformers and Stargate SG1, 2 of my favorite things! update again soon please I really want to read more!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
niiiiiiice
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
An update! YAY! I'd thought this story had been abandoned!

Ugh, Simmons is just as much of an ass as I remember. While watching the movies I always cheered when he got smacked down a few notches. Autobots vs O'Neill... that's gonna be interesting.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Update again soon!
Gary chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. O'Neill would have wiped the floor with Simmons.
Anonymost chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
... Torture them. Harvest their organs for technology to use indiscriminately against others of their endangered species. Yeah. Doing your job. No regrets there.

I'm sorry, but just because war makes monsters out of men, it doesn't stop me from disliking Simmons. I admittedly am rooting for O'Neill to slam dunk him. Hmph.

I had a really good laugh at the whole dropping-the-ball thing the penny-pushers did. One would think something as big as this would take precedence over whatever amount they saved, hmm? Apparently not! I guess the penny-pusher was just doing their job, too? lmao I love this story. It's hilarious and interesting. I hope you continue soon! :D
Speed Reader chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
This chapter is amazing as is this story. Please continue your work.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Oh my God I didn't think this would be updated ever again! Yay!
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Government negligence, I knew it. Politicians are stingy.

Nice little face-off but Simmons revealed too much and Jack didn't get a chance to mouth off. Though I did like how he brought up what Jack and SG-1 did. And why he just told all that classified material to a civilian without a worry was hilarious as it was true.
Xireana Prime chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
please update soon!
BF110C4 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
One of the things I hated about the Transformers triology (and related fanon) is that Simmons was treated as an idiot despite the fact that he was the Top Dog of an agency protecting mankind. It is refreshing seeing him standing up to the same level than SG-1 not only in apparent authority but also in wits.