Reviews for Three Little Words
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
XD I wouldn't have minded if Sammy was trying to get Dean to say "I love you" as a brotherly affection thing...but "I love pie" was awesome XD Evil Sam!

X33 brilliant work! :D
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
LMAO!

Sam is such a big mean person, making Dean say it...LOL...

S.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
LOL! Okay - I totally wasn't expecting that. Of course Dean would never admit he hates pie! Too cute.
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
LOL!

that ending sure got me

LMAO!
Kelcor chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Love this! I was trying to figure out why Sam would be trying to make Dean say "I love you" when he's sick - thought maybe a bribe for something Dean wants? - but the "I hate pie" line was genius! Great job - and in a 'drabble', no less. Not much time for set up and pay off. :o)

Ellen
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Okay, I had to go see if you joined in on the E/O challenge before and I somehow had missed your entries. I'm delighted to see that you have!

Another well-written drabble. Very charming!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Cute!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
LOL, Sam is so mean! I love the sympathetic shoulder-rub though.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hahaha, awesome job. Nice twist.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Very entertaining and worthwhile drabble, Miyo.

That's exactly what I would expect from the older brother, to not give in an inch when his beloved pie is at stake - food poisoning or no.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Excellent! Very funny!
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
heehee! While I adore a sick!Dean fic, I also dearly love teasing, "I-told-you-so" Sammy :D great job!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
omg this was so amazingly awesome! besides the snow day I am enjoying at this moment this also made my day! lovedd it! the last line was my favorite!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ha, that's great. Dean really does love his pie...it's kinda an unhealthy obsession.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Brilliant! I loved the re-direct... really, really well done!