Reviews for Positive, Negative, Neutral
deviLISH-innocence chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
WOW this story is fantastic!

I'm so glad to requested i check it out.
PokieDots chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Aw, I loved the chapter. Update soon. I'm SO happy they're getting married! I NEED to see the pics! I will as soon as I'm done w/ this review. But, EP Alice and Jasper are getting married! And the twins sound like a lot of work. But a lot of fun and sweet, and cute! Oh, Rosalie wants to get married. Emmett best hurry it up.
Ucopia chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Do I get a hug from Carlisle? I don't care if its virtual or real! I think the story is awesome. You are really bringing out the romance note. Keep going, you rock!
butterflybabe23 chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Another great chapter!

I really love how they are with the babies. Very cute. And the funeral part was so sad!

I have a question though...

You know the part where Rose and Emmett come home from the funeral and he unzips her dress, kisses her neck, then kisses her. Did you get that from One Tree Hill after Keith's funeral when that exact scene happens with Nathan and Haley? I just really wanted to know cause I adore OTH and that is such a cute scene and I'm glad you have in here it made the chapter so much sweeter. Anyway, great job and can't wait for more!
zukoxluver chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
oh that was so sad... it was probabily one of the most bittersweet moment in Rosalie's life!
PokieDots chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
AW! That was so sweet and sad! The babies were the plus of this chapter, but its so sad about Lily Ann, I'm glad she named her that
butterflybabe23 chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Finally! THe babies are here! I really liked the way you made it all go down. ANd omg I actually started crying at the part where emmett said that lily ann halow died when lily ann cullen was born! Its so sad but cute too. Now that the babies are born are you gonna keep going? Please do its soo good! And the names are cute too!

PokieDots chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Aw, I loved the chapter! Hm, B, alone during the day.

Names, I don't know...
zukoxluver chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
awesome story! i can't wait til the next chapter!
butterflybabe23 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Aw! Cute chapter! Baby shower! And I love the idea about the baby ice cubes, so cute! And Royce is in it! Dun dun dun lol. I really liked this one cant wait for more!

butterflybabe23 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Yay! This one was really great, as always. So fun to read! And I love her taco dreams lol. Tzazaam!

The Clueless Writer chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Oh I know where u got the pin thing from! Sherrys baby shower in Gilmore Girls! Im watching that show right now!
punkproud chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
can't wait for the next chapter
punkproud chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
yay, i'm back, lol

loved the chapter

can't wait fot the next one
nolechic512 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
lol this has to be the funniest chapter. and twins. yay. love the whole melon thing. funny. update soon.:)
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »