Reviews for Positive, Negative, Neutral
Sunset on Heartache chapter 3 . 8/13/2009

Kymmie
Sunset on Heartache chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
House of Night is awesome, and so was this chapter.

-Kymmie
Sunset on Heartache chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I like it so far!

-Kymmie
jaspers golden angel chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
wow

that is a really good story!

im about 2 start the sequel now!

xo
Emmett's-Angle chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
Did u post the sequel up yet?
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
HaHa!

I went to my 2 cousins' joint baby shower, and we played that game, except we played with clothespins instead of safety pins.

My sister was just laying in the hammock the whole time telling me to get her food when she was hungry, but she gave me clothespins for it.

But then I said, "I feel used." , for having to do crap for my older sister.

Then I got laughed at by my uncles and aunts (big family, btw!)
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I was about to stop reading this becasue you keep copying off of Juno, but I am still gonna read it becasue of what Emmett said at the end.
AvrilSays chapter 21 . 6/19/2009
U deserve WAYY more reviews! At least 200! Not just 141!

This is a gr8 story, and I am so going to read the sequel rite after I'm done ranting!

Okay. I'm done. Really.
Uxiegirl chapter 21 . 6/18/2009
Phew. That story was LONG. You know that, right? Good. Took me about five hours.

Jeez. That was like a full-length novel! And it all happened because of ONE night at a club. -sigh-

Anyway, it was all very, very good. The angst was very involving; I totally believed it. The drama...not bad. But it was my least favorite part. The humor was believable in a way that it didn't make the angst seem UNbelievable. And the way it stretched out SO long was fantastic. It would probably be better if I read it as you updated, but overall it was very enlightening. I'll remember this for a long time.
Uxiegirl chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
Um...Oh. No death. That's good. Heh-heh.
Uxiegirl chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
Uh-oh. Who's gonna die now? -gasp- Not one of the twins, right?

Only one way to find out.
Uxiegirl chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
All right! Something about fights is so exciting.

Hey, I never said that I made sense.
Uxiegirl chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
The "Angela the Witch" sounds funny. I knew I couldn't have been the only one that thought of that! That would be too easy!

Anyways, Rose is being too hard on poor Nikki. Maybe Nikki isn't social! Maybe your parents should have loved you both the same! And MAYBE you should have just let her hang out with you and your friends!

As for the Jasper-thing...hm. Interesting. I've seriously never, ever considered that. People put him and Rose as cousins or twins and stuff because they look similar to one another, and Jasper's married, so...never would have thought of that.
Uxiegirl chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
I knew it. She took the ring. -sigh- Lost it, too. -sigh-

Kelly Clarkson's new song? Amusing. I'd never buy it, of course; never listen to it all the time. But...it's amusing. When I first heard it, I laughed at it.

Jonas Brothers put a song on New Moon? -crinkles nose in disgust- No way! Dude! They're on DISNEY CHANNEL!
Uxiegirl chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
WHOA! And they call JASPER emo!

And, uh, very sweet, Emmett. Very sweet.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »