Reviews for Positive, Negative, Neutral
Uxiegirl chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
Oh, yeah. Good times. God times.

Ah, poor Nikki. I feel bad for her. And for Emmett, too. But he'd better find a way to propose. Which he will.
Uxiegirl chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
Heh-heh. Wow. Baby-overload!
Uxiegirl chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
Kimberla...huh. Never heard that before. But I guess as long as it's on the birth certificate, it's a name. You could call a kid Macaroni if you wanted to.

No idea why I said Macaroni.
Uxiegirl chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
Heh-heh. First Emmett POV! Sweet.

And no. Sadly, Push was not very good. At least to me.
Uxiegirl chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Aww. That was pretty sad. I was really hating Nikki for a while, but...

By the way, earlier in the chapter you said that Rosalie wouldn't let Alice come home from her honeymoon, but then she was there. Odd.

Great chapter, though!
Uxiegirl chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Aw, man! Jasper's going to look SO good in a tux!

Right. Wedding. Coolio. Can't wait to see it! That could be a really, really weird sitcom. THE PIXIE AND ME.
Uxiegirl chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Aww...Ellarose is a very pretty name, very elegant. So's Lily Ann. Excellent on the girl's part.

As for Matthew...it's okay, I suppose, but it sounds too much like Mike. Heh-heh.
Uxiegirl chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Okay, I'm probably too late to answer your questions, but I will anyway, because I'm just awesome that way.

Lily Ann was adorable, but I don't think she should become majorly in the story.

As for baby names? Momentarily my favorite girl name is Rowan. It just sounds like something a witch would be named, even though we're talking about vampires here. Boys? Hmm...that's a little harder, but I guess...Hunter. Or Ian. But Ian's pretty common, so you might not want that one.

As for the labor question, I think she should start during the day when she's all alone, but she shouldn't give birth until nighttime, because nighttime is awesome.
Uxiegirl chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
All right! How did Kristen know that stuff...?

I remember from first to fourth grade, I hung out with a couple kids that knew all that stuff even though we were all six and stuff. But luckily they were so confusing to me, I stopped listening to them and just sat there, staring off into space. Just because I was too chicken to make new friends.

Yeah, anyway, I guess it's not that uncommon...
Uxiegirl chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Twins are cool, I suppose. Unless they die...

Hey, I just thought of something! Are Rose and Emmett going to get married?
Uxiegirl chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
All right! Shoulda seen that coming, yet I did not. Now what's gonna happen? Can't wait to see!
Uxiegirl chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Gosh, so sweet. And oh, good. No payback. That would be... tiring. It really would. Anyway, all we need is for Alice and Bella to have their happy endings, too!
Uxiegirl chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Koolio! History! Ah, old loves back together once again. Classic.

Does Rose really have to get back at Emmett? -sigh- I suppose so. Eager to see how.
Uxiegirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Erm...Right...Sounds good so far, I guess.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Thats so said... YAY! ALICE IS GETTING MARRIED! im tired im going to bed...
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »