Reviews for Reaching Through Shadows
Ariel Night chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
This is one of the best yugioh and harry potter crossover fix ideas I have ever read. It's so unique and interesting. I wish you would update it. It's been years but I can still hope. If you update it I promise I will review every chapter and tell you how awesome it is. Please update! I've been searching for a story like this for so long. Please! I love and need it!
the Black and White Soul chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
He it himself... third paragraph, first three words...
Wha? What is that supposed to say?

Confused,
Black

P.S. The story and plot have a lot of potential. I'd love to see where you will take it.
lady wolvie chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
please update
williamsangel88 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
can't believe you stopped updating *pouts*
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Oh i love how harry went out still fighting im so proud of him and please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Why aren't you updating *holds wooden spoon up* Hm?
Nobody'sNobody chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Cool concept! Supah dee dupah fun times!
princessofwarriors chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Is the next chapter the battle
faiyaryuu chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Nice! I saw this posted on AO3 but since I don't have an account yet, I couldn't follow this story. So I found it here but was dismayed to discover this hasn't been updated in a LONG time! It's a great story so far and a very original idea. That is, of what I have seen in this crossover fandom. I would really like to see where it goes and would love to read about the Yugi/Yami vs Pegasus duel (sounds like the next chapter?)
Tempest S chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I hope you finish this story. It's actually the first HP/YGI story I've read.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
update soooooooon!1
SelenaWolf chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Hmm... this looks darker than my usual fare but damn, it's the Magician of Black Chaos! So I gotta read it! I luvs him so much!

Anyways, waiting to see where this one's going, and quite curious about that too.

So does MoBC remember that he's guarding Zorc? That part had me confused.
heaven's blade chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS! TT *waaaahh* *cries*
TempestReign chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
really awesome story!
smexyforever chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
love this story !

please write more to it !