Reviews for Reaching Through Shadows
SashaPayne56 chapter 2 . 1/10
I would be so happy if you updated this.
Yizuki chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Oh wow! How wonderful! When's the next chapter coming?!
Ordovician Cephalopod chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
How intriguing, I admire an original story line like this. I see you haven't updated in some years but it appears that you haven't quite abandoned writing so I'll beg you to reconsider taking up this story yet again. I know I'm not the only one who'd rejoice at its return, or maybe at the very least closer. Best of wishes!
kat1316 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Update please!
Ariel Night chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
This is one of the best yugioh and harry potter crossover fix ideas I have ever read. It's so unique and interesting. I wish you would update it. It's been years but I can still hope. If you update it I promise I will review every chapter and tell you how awesome it is. Please update! I've been searching for a story like this for so long. Please! I love and need it!
the Black and White Soul chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
He it himself... third paragraph, first three words...
Wha? What is that supposed to say?

Confused,
Black

P.S. The story and plot have a lot of potential. I'd love to see where you will take it.
lady wolvie chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
please update
williamsangel88 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
can't believe you stopped updating *pouts*
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Oh i love how harry went out still fighting im so proud of him and please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Why aren't you updating *holds wooden spoon up* Hm?
Nobody'sNobody chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Cool concept! Supah dee dupah fun times!
princessofwarriors chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Is the next chapter the battle
faiyaryuu chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Nice! I saw this posted on AO3 but since I don't have an account yet, I couldn't follow this story. So I found it here but was dismayed to discover this hasn't been updated in a LONG time! It's a great story so far and a very original idea. That is, of what I have seen in this crossover fandom. I would really like to see where it goes and would love to read about the Yugi/Yami vs Pegasus duel (sounds like the next chapter?)
Tempest S chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I hope you finish this story. It's actually the first HP/YGI story I've read.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 4/6/2011