Reviews for Complications
mattcun chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
plz write more
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I really hope you continue this story soon, I really like it!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
this is a great story, i couldnt stop crying. i cant wait to see what happens next.
riegert8 chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
I think this is was an Interesting story but just not for me, you made Dumbledore too evil
ImperialistDog chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I'll preface with the admission that I don't like Dumbledore, he's everything a leader should not be, the sort of leader who has 'unfortunate sniper incidents.' But the sort of thing with James and the blatant manipulations? All I can say is this is a Dumbledore who earned an AK on sight just for suggesting the Youth Home deal. Why is it that nobody just randomly checks themselves and others for memory modifications and compulsion magic after contact with suspicious people? Why didn't Sirius just Ambush Bumbledore and assasinate him then ransack his office once he caught on? I mean clearly it's rather easy to evade the legal system with a bit of judicious magic. As we see with the example of Dumbledore himself. Or better yet why didn't James take them out of the country when Dumbledore got pushy? Because honestly if someone was acting that way about my family my first consideration and action would be either to kill them if possible or escape the boundaries of their authority.
Sweet-single chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
~has dumbledore chained to the floor as flesh eating beetles are dumped on top of him~

update soon!
jammies2000 chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
This is interesting. What I don't understand is why Sirius is thinking someone tampered with the memories of those people when they could have seen someone that looked like Harry do that stuff. Does polyjuice ring any bells? Someone could have taken that potion to look like Harry and attacked those workers. Although it does seem from their accounts that something is off with their memories they don't match up very well.

This is a great story but Henry needs to stop being so jealous or whatever. He got things that Harry didn't and Harry got things that Henry didn't so deal with it. The cloak I can understand a bit why Harry would be upset but James should have just not given it since it is still believed that Harry is alive somewhere the James should have not given it to Henry saying that since it is believed that Harry is still alive he will keep it until they get proof otherwise.

thx for posting
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
ANOTHER big mouth Potter just because of

who he is, I'd like to see more Harry and

less of the brat Henry.
GinnyLover14 chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
Very nice story! I like this one better than your new one! Hope you update soon!
MightiestHeroes chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
This story is awesome really i love how they have realistic personalities and James isn't evil!
Blackdex chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Not a favorite, but not bad either. i am debating whether to add this to update alert, its worth reading, but you seem to update very quickly, and the last thing i need right now is to be bogged down with more e-mails, heh, crazy huh, im complaning that you update regularly, thats got to be a first. well, not update alert then, but ill put you on a 'check up list' with a couple other regularly updated peices, see Kyubed, shinobi's revenge on naruto (or something). ciao
Marikili68 chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
i love your story please update soon!
Jordana Kari chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I hope the change isn't too permanent. I really like it that Harry has Lily's eyes, maybe he could take two forms, almost like a metamorphagus? (Please)
NATWEST chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I love the story because Dumbledore is evil no matter what the book said. You don't leave a child in a place where there abuse. Especial when he tells a adult and is back up by memory and friends. The greater good.
Johnny Bravo J chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
hmm...so what happens to Hermione? Did she get hurt?
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »