Reviews for Complications
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
oh... poor harry!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
But Sirius has grey eyes!
lilyflower50 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I think that james is too trusting of the headmaster I hope Albus chokes on a serbert lemon when harry is found to be the real boy who lived can you put it at the end of this story please and can you update it has been almost six years
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
this story really makes me hate dumbasadoor what is his game
Mackenzied3333 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
please upload i think you should get harry to stop calling james dad and to keeps he's adopted dad as one cause right now its like james is
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Sorry..?
James potter, din jävla åsna, du har ingen tillåtelse att ens titta på Harry. Snälla James,Sirius,Albus och Remus - dränk er själva i kokande bly.
Again, sorry...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU JAMES POTTER, BURN IN HELL
Sandra chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I have read this a few times, and every time I get so bloody angry at Albus and James. One time I was shaking with anger ...
MerlinsTeacup394 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
talented. totally loved it. cant wait for it to be updated. :)
KarisTasogare chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I think you made the right choice regarding house selection.

Henry first. is inclanation towards studying is obvious. Un fatc given he has been in training, odds are he woudl find slacking very uncomfortable. If I read him right, he is a planner, so Griff woudl be wrong.

As to Harry/jon, this is a hader question. ambition certanly is there, but woudl be mutted after all those years.(by now he should have accepted hecant wear his own face) He isnt a scollar, rather seeking knowledge he needs to apply it, rather than studying for its own sake. So it comes down to only two.

Griffindor is called the house of the brave but it might be more acurate to call it the house of the Bold. They often lead the charge, danger ignored. It is the stuff of heros, often dead ones.

Hugglepuff, is the house of the Badgers, the loyal ones. One doesnt think of badgers as fighters. But foolish are those who woudl attack one , thatis protecting its home. These are the troops standing shoulder to shoulder ready to repel the enemy. They wont lead the charge, but they wil march forward to fight.

Heros , perhaps not, but likely to be remembered by comrades afterwards
laurenroxbrough chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
hi i just want to say this is really good story please continue with it.i have to admit i really dont like henry hes a bit like hermoine at the start of book 1 where she acts like she a but superior to everyone else
mattcun chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
plz write more
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I really hope you continue this story soon, I really like it!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
this is a great story, i couldnt stop crying. i cant wait to see what happens next.
riegert8 chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
I think this is was an Interesting story but just not for me, you made Dumbledore too evil
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »