Reviews for Complications
APRIL26 chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
great story so far. update it soon.
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Nice chapter! Why didn't the twins give him the map? Or did they? I look forward to the next chapter.
Mede chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
So now the Weasley twins know the secret too... I agree they're trustworthy, but the more people that know the greater the chance of an accident... but won't *anybody* believe the worst of Dumbledore? *sighs* I'm glad to see the twins are still getting along, and aren't perfect. But I'm also glad to hear Henry won't be going dark. :) They ought to have mirrors to contact their dad(s) in case of emergency too, like for the Weasley-twins-know thing. Although I have no idea where they'd get more...

Good chapter. Looking forward to the next!
ellabell chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
so so cool i love this story and the twins finding out is a fun twist please update soon i miss this story
Lis Lupin chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Oh, I liked the chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
ams71080 chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Nice chapter. I like the twins.

Amber
Knight25 chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Good chapter.
tlfsjs chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
neat story.
Mika Tenoh chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Hey, cool story, it's alot better then some of the other twin one's that I've read, keep up the good work
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
I like it... well done..:)
power214063 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
when will they find what happened when dumbledore "said" that harry attacked henry?
CatWriter chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Why would it not surprise me that Dumbles came up with the saying "If you can't trust Albus Dumbles, then you can't trust anyone." Besides we all know it was Albus, but to prove it. PENSIVE! Dumbles may have messed with their memories and may even have covered his tracks so that legilmens can find him, but a pensive would allow for an examination of the scene that is much more detailed, you could stop and analyze everything including the way the light hits and where the shadows lay. No matter how good Dumbles is he didn't have the time to put memories in workers or Henry that were detailed enough to cover that kind of scrutiny.

Another thing, what happened to harry getting the headaches and pain around Voldie, we've seen none of that. Also Henry is starting to worry me. Will you have him go dark? His jealousy, and hating to lie so much in order to protect harry is just a stressful for him as it is for harry. Plus he has the whole boy who lived crap on top, and training with dumbass, I mean Dumbles. That's a lot of unhappiness, how long before he blames harry? What happens when he finds out that he went through all that for nothing, that he wasn't the boy who lived, and worse yet realizes that Dumbles would have tried to dump him the way he did Harry, and may still do it if Henry himself gets in the way of Dumbles attempts to control Harry.

As for harry and his part time babyish attitude, we know thats Voldie and Dumbles fault. Voldie started it by killing Lily in front of the boys, and Dumbles blew it up when tried to make the boy disappear. of course harry is insecure who wouldn't be. Just as he starts to get over losing his mother, dumbles make him lose his whole family for months. I'd be a clingy too, they disappeared once they could do it again.

I think the truth should come out in first year. I know you plan to drag this out til seventh or something, but I think that first year is best. You have time for the stew. Imagine. Harry fights Voldie for the stone, he goes through the fire instead of Henry, who got knocked out at the chess set. Dumbles arrives and finds Henry unconscience, he enter the mirror room to find the remains of quirrel, and see Voldie's soul fly through harry making him pass out. Now what does Dumbles do. He come to realize that Jon stopped Voldie not Henry, he figures out that Jon is Harry, and now he starts to change is plans. Henry isn't the BWL, it's Harry. So now Dumbles need to get the boy under control, and the perfect way, the change in family. Only one potion could have done it and it's illegal. So to keep his fathers and brother safe, Harry agrees to be Dumbles' little weapon. Dumbles stops his lessons with Henry, and Harry suddenly starts disappearing for tutoring sessions.

Henry thinks he still keeping the secret and the stress and jealous start to get the better of him. See, it works. Though after Harry fought voldie he of course went home for the summer. then started the tutoring with Dumbles in the fall.

Well, just an idea.

Catwriter
CatWriter chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
I'm all for Dumble bashing, hell get the sledge hammer out and let's do this thing right. Dumbles did too much in the books for me to be a fan. Personally I blame him for Sirius' death. Why? Because why the hell not tell Harry about the prophecy at least the part that Voldie already knows. There was no reason to keep that secret, VOLDIE ALREADY KNEW, THAT"S WHY HE ATTACKED ON HALLOWEEN, Dumbles could have simply said, I can't tell you the whole prophecy but here's the part that Voldie knows years ago, heck would have been better in my opinion to tell him after the first attack when he asked.

Also what the hairy heck was the point of telling harry after Sirius was gone, did Harry miraculous learn Occulmency following Sirius' demise? Frankly nothing changed from the time that year began to til Harry sat in Dumbles office after the DOM. Harry still didn't know Occulmency so why the heck tell him the full version so soon while he was in shock from loosing his godfather, why he thought the boy didn't feel bad enough had to dump saving the world or die on him too?

Don't even get me started on the Durseleys. Safest with his aunt and uncle my butt, he'd of been better off being raised by wild wolverines than that lot. Neglect, emotional, and physical abuse, I count that time Petunia hit with the frying pan. And he was suppose to be safer? Hitting a young in the head with a frying is a murder attempt. Don't even talk about the cupboard or the starvation. Harry arrived at hogwarts the smallest first year. So tell me why didn't Dumbles check up on him? Arabella? Oh please she's a squib and has no way seeing through walls. All she saw was comings and going, and occasionally saw him when she babysat him. Dumbles should have at least check on the boy once a year. Hell the SPCA will check up on puppy, why couldn't dumbles check up on a child.

He didn't because he was molding a weapon that was emotionally starved and would cling to any one that showed him the least amount of kindness. Why the heck have Hagrid show Harry around, in McGonagall's job, why didn't she do it. Because she wouldn't have said that Slytherins were evil to not to trust them, and she would have told him how to get on Platform nine and three quarters.

Harry was left to purposely wonder how so that Molly could walk in a group of Muggles yelling where is the Platform nine and three quarters, when you know that after going to the school herself, and send FIVE previous children that she should Darn well know where the blood platform is. That yelling was strictly to pull harry in and it work. Harry was taught the grace in poverty bit by the weaseleys, so he never investigated his inheritances from his parents or Sirius. He just took dumbles word for it.

So I hate Dumbles, and I almost through a party when he was dead.

Catwriter
ams71080 chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Interesting. I almost stopped reading it when Harry was sorted into Hufflepuff, but I'm glad I didn't.

Amber