Reviews for Complications
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Awesome chapter!
Midnight Angels chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
"Dumbledore is manipulative but he isn’t a bad person. Everything he is doing is to make sure that Henry can be prepared for the future. He has nothing against Harry except that he was afraid that he’d be in the way. He wants James to put all his efforts into The-Boy-Who-Lived.

"

I'm sorry, but by definition this makes Dumbledore a bad person. Brainwashing people, fraud, kidnapping...he is violating EVERYTHING the "light" stands for (or SHOULD) in order to "save it". His motives cannot justify his actions.

Not that this is unusual behavior for Dumbledore...even in canon, he's a manipulative old coot at best...Rowling just lets him get away with it.
JWOHPfan chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Henry is gonna cause problems, you can just tell. He's like a combination of Ron and Draco.
ellabell chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
so cool please please update soon
Lis Lupin chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
good chapter!
Knight25 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Good story! Continue soon.
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Mede chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
The twins grew up with Neville pretty much their best and only friend, and now Henry's thinking of him as "whiny"? Either the BWL's as easily influenced as a lot of kids that age, or somebody's poking their finger in the pie who shouldn't be...

Good chapter. I liked how you showed everybody's perspective on the same thing, and how Snape actually has a soft spot for Harry over Henry. Harry is obviously extremely perceptive to think that Hermione wants to prove she belongs rather than just thinking she's bossy like in canon. And the Hufflepuff common room is a hobbit hole-that's perfect. So cute.
ellabell chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
i love this story please update soon
JWOHPfan chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Nice chapter! Glad to see Snape is nicer to Jonathan than to Henry.
Vukk chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I like your story's plot and it sounds good, but there is just something which makes me want to quit reading. If I could figure out what I didn't like I would tell you but I think it was just a lot of small things I didn't otherwise pay attention to.
Ash of Mine chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
And we get to see a new and not so pretty side of Henry. Funny how he's complaining about Harry and Neville being whiny when he's doing the same thing :)

Hope to see the Marauders reassuring Harry about his having been sorted into Hufflepuff!

And nice introduction of Cedric by the way o

Thanks for the chapter!