Reviews for Complications
hpfananita chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Nice start to your story.
11OneDone2Many chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
pls pls update soon!

luv this story.
sleepingbriarrose12 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
I really like this story. It's nice that it isn't really the same old story where James neglects Harry in favor of his twin brother. It seems like it is actually Dumbledore who is responsible for Harry going to the center and then dropping him off at the orphanage. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Mede chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
I like it, definitely; there are far too few fics around here with James raising twins and trying to treat them equally. It's very realistic to me that Harry would be so upset over his name and face changing rather than just getting used to it right away, and also realistic that he would have gotten over it and understood it by the time he was ten. Good job there. Good job overall so far.
Lis Lupin chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
I like the story very much! It's different from other stories about Harry having a twin and I like it.

m...I think Henry is going to be a Ravenclaw, and Harry a Gryffindor or Slytherin. I hope to find out if I am right soon!

Bye!
ellabell chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
i love this story please up date soon
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Little Padfoot, I like that! Nice chapter.
luvindrewfuller chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
really really good - PLEASE UPDATE SOON

i love this!

ldf x
Midday Moonlight chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
this is amazing i love it

update soon
TheShadowPanther chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Finally, a story that takes a cliche and does something reasonable with it. I agree with you on almost everything you said about your goals for this story, and I especially love that you're not going to point out who the real BWL is until later. Thank you thank you thank you.

I do like, also, that you documented Harry's continued depression about being sent away and that it has not immediately abated upon being reunited with his family-that kind of trauma does not go away but leaves a lasting impact, especially on a four-year-old.

I would like to know more about Henry's point of view though, because it seems that you're placing a bit of emphasis on Harry (understandable, really, but still) and Henry is so far a relatively unexplored character as compared to his twin.

So, good goals for your story, excellent Harry reaction, bit more development of Henry. Also, glad that you're not making Dumbledore's reasons immediately apparent, even though James' continued denseness about Henry's and Harry's stories diverging is annoying-hello, modified memories, anyone? Arrgh. Silly James.

Keep it up! :D

-SP
ellabell chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
so so so cool i love this story update soon
evil-sami-poo chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
this is interesting. I hope to see more
power214063 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
what really happened before? when will they find out and is dumbledore messing with people's minds?
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
You go Sirius! Glad that one of them is on to Dumbles. I just wonder how long it will take the old coot to figure out that Henry isn't the boy who lived, Harry is. Hm This story has such great possibilities!
ellabell chapter 3 . 1/26/2009