Reviews for Odd Couple
yamiishot chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Ack, I need the AFF page for this, I gotta know what happens!
Mizz Arcee chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
The M part is in ? Can you send me the link please?
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
! *dies laughing* Bahahahahaha! Lockdown, your schemes of utterly destroying Prowl's self-control may yet reach fruition!

...Yup.

Aaannnddd here comes the nosebleed... *passes out due to bloodloss* My GAWD Prowl can be aggressive! And I bet Lockdown loves every damn second of it. XD Hehehe!
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sentinel, you big-chinned asshole! You suck! XO
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
*nosebleed* I've died and gone to fangirl heaven~

Mere words cannot describe the sexiness that my eyes have just beheld~ Must read on~
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
*is engulfed in a complete and total spazz-attack* Ooooohhhhhh my GAWD I am freaking out! That was an absolutely beautiful chapter! Lusciously long and I don't think ANYTHING could have possibly ended it better (save for a real kiss, perhaps, but still)! XD

*is mentally and physically exhausted after a long day but goes on to read next chapter anyway!*
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Oh. Mai. GAWD! I freaking LOVE Lockdown! XD

The perverted cracks and blatant sexual harrassment are just so beautifully incorporated, I can't get enough! If I wasn't so amused at Prowl's utter humiliation, I'd share his loathing of Lockdown completely, but quite frankly I'm too in love to even consider it! XD
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Poor Prowl can't get a break. But OMG I can't stop freaking giggling, it's just so amazing! And Bumblebee's perverted cracks are hillarious! XD
666CrescentMoonDemon666 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
First chapter and I'm already in love! Holy crap, can't wait to read more! *moves immediately to chapter two*
prince Nuada chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love what you have done with this chapter. lockdown and prowl make a good couple. You made this wonderful peice pop with flouresent color and detail, you have a very stong talen i must say!
PiccadillyParadox chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Your writing is amazing C: It's a real pleasure to read. I love how you've described the characters, especially Lockdown, and I'm interested to see where this is going!
Ebony Kain chapter 51 . 12/11/2010
I'll admit it... I cried. I cried for Lockdown and I cried for Torgque. I cried for Prowl and his mom. I had a bit of a watery cheer for Optimus punching out Sentinel.

The last chapter was perfectly bittersweet. There's healing obvious, but still, part of you keeps looking back over your shoulder for what once was. Beautiful work
GrowlingTurtlez chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
This fic is so amazing and wonderful. It's honestly the only fic I've read in a long long time that's had me up all hours of the night reading, and spending the rest of the time daydreaming about these characters. So beautiful. If it weren't for the obvious copyright issues I'd say this fic should be published and on many bookshelves. Thank you so much for writing it! I haven't made it to the latest chapter yet so I'm not sure if it's finished or not, but if it's still a WIP I hope you have the energy to keep with it! Thanks again.
Eerie Iri chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Ooh my.
Eerie Iri chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I don't know who to feel more sorry for: Prowl or Anicon. Meh, I'll go with neither and just laugh. XD
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »