Reviews for Odd Couple
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I love how cocky Lockdown is.
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Oh my. XD Awesome chapter!
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Poor Prowl.

I gotta say, if Bumblebee were my little brother/nephew/cousin/etc, I'd wash his mouth out with soap.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
XD Go Lockdown. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awesome chapter. _
Sexy-gold-fish chapter 51 . 10/22/2010
I'm just happy Prowl is still alive at the end of the story.
mmouse15 chapter 50 . 10/20/2010
A nice wrap-up to the story. Sad, but as you say, necessary and far more true to real life than a fluffy ending.

I still grieve for what could have been, though.
mmouse15 chapter 49 . 10/20/2010
Yes, I read them all and came back to review.

Optimus and Sentinel remind me of two puppies fighting for dominance when the world is falling apart around them.

I'm glad Torque got a good-bye from LD, too.

Prowl's poor mom. I feel sorry for her, but it still makes me mad that she didn't protect her son better.
mmouse15 chapter 48 . 10/20/2010
Oh, gods, the beginning of the end.

I had to brace myself to read these chapters - the notice came to my inbox, and I dreaded it and longed for it and it's taken me a few days to work up the courage to come and read.

Lockdown's good-bye to Prowl brought tears to my eyes. Everything he's ever wanted, and he has to let Prowl go.

Optimus was a nice touch.
StarShineMB chapter 51 . 10/18/2010
While I wasn't expecting it to end this way, I'm still in awe of how amazing the whole story had been. Even with a sad ending, this will go down as one of my absolue favorites to read! Now I'm eagerly anticipating new chapters for the rest of your fics!
meteor prime chapter 51 . 10/17/2010
80 What a wonderful end.. I'm so glad theres sequel your writing is so beautiful. Its just so full of feeling- i was almost crying at some points. XD And you've caught the characters perfectly, bringing a tangible realism to them and their situatuions. its so sad that this fic had to come to an end but you know what they say about all good things...

M
SNeptune21 chapter 51 . 10/16/2010
That was amazing! You are, without a doubt, one of the best TFA Fanfic writers out there. Congratulations, you get some ice-cream for your efforts - D

*****/*****

SNeptune21
Ember Koramin chapter 51 . 10/16/2010
Holy shit.

I just read this (in a week long span, unfortunately, due to obligations) and I finally finished it. And mostly what I can say is holy shit. You, madam, are an amazing writer, and this story is wonderful. It... didn't end like I thought it was going to. I sincerely believed they would have their nearly-fairy-tale ending, up until the last chapter. Seriously, I believed that strongly in the relationship and characterizations you had set up. I mean, I totally understand why you didn't make it that way, and this is cool too, and somehow very very appropriate (transition from young, unsure animated type Prowl to cool, collected G1ish type Prowl? I can see it.) Still, this story is just kinda...wow. I feel so sorry for Lockdown honestly. Everyone got a semi-happy ending except for him. What happened to him, in your head? Where did he end up, and is he at all happy? I am off to read the sequel-ish thing now. (Is it too much to hope for that you kill off Dai in a horrible, painful and utterly desereved way?)
Isola chapter 51 . 10/15/2010
I feel like I should comment here. I've been reading this fic for the past few days, and I must say, this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. This beats many of the novels I've read as well. Your characterization is amazing and you really make the reader feel for the characters. Even your sad parts are works of art. This story was simply wonderful and the pairing was quite unique. I must admit I was hoping that Lockdown would make it past his flaws, but the way you've ended this really keeps true to the characters themselves. This was the highlight of my day for the time I've been reading this and I hope you go on to write many more stories like this one.
PwnKage chapter 51 . 10/14/2010
I've finished reading this and D'AAAAWWWWW. I so sad. But I so happy too.

Is that even possible?

Anyways, I enjoyed every horrible cliffhanger, every moment filled with sexual tension and every moment that's made me roll around on the floor in anticipation, joy and pain.

I've often stopped reading some fanfictions after a while, but your story never seemed to bore me, every new chapter opened my eyes a little more, till I wondered why I even needed eyelids.

To me pairings don't matter a thing, especially when you're writing them. Once again, s-such a wonderful story. Also I SWEAR that Italian restaurant made an appearance before...

I'll be off reading Even Pair then 3.
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »