Reviews for An Ezzy Theft
1st- Bridgette laying on Geoff's chest, nothing new.
2nd- Geoff doesn't have glasses...
3rd- WTF?! HAROLD?!
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 1 . 6/6
LOL. This one-shot was so hilarious. Izzy/Ezekiel. They're in love and now officially a couple. And DJ won? HELL YEAH, BABY, YEAH, WOOHOOOOO! Greatest one shot I've read. I'm gonna remember this for a long time. Awesome job, Kobold. No wonder they call you lord of TD Fandom.
JokerCarnage5 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Cute story. I really love Ezzy.
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I absolutely love this one.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was funny and beautiful. Well done.
fablefan123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I normally don't enjoy crack pairings, but this was so well written and so damn sweet. I especially enjoyed the Gweoff bit. It is an incredible pairing. I don't know about Ezizzy? But, it was nice here. You are an extremely talented writer.
PsychoBabble192 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
XD nice, this story was odd but cool. I was ok with most the patings exept Cody/Beth... ewwww. Other than that I loved this story, Izzy is so insane _
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Poor Zeke,running for several hours...but it compensate in the end ;)
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is a good one-shot like the others I checked out near the beginning of the week. Hope you make more in the future and continue with 'BattleGround' in the near future. I'll be keeping an eye out.

PS: I'm willing to hear from you now. Hope you reply to the PM.
lolnah chapter 1 . 7/4/2010

I've recently started liking Ezzy, so I'm going back and reading a bunch of stories. Yay!
ultimateTORINOR chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really liked this story and I can sympathize with Duncan on one point: I hate that song too. Just as long as I don't get hit on the head I'll be fine...

Very Nice Job!
Contemperina chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was awesome. At first, I would have never even considered Ezzy, but after reading several good fanfics (such as this one!) they're really growing on me. I love those two together now.

The only thing I would say is: when you're telling a story in past tense, it's a bit weird to use words like "currently."'s not current. It's past tense.

But that's all! The story was fantastic. :)

Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was such a sweet story. I totally loved it.
Zombie Assassin chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Another awesome oneshot, Mr. Necromancer! The ending was seriously awesome! I know I wouldn't mind missing cake for something like that! XD

-Zombie Assassin
AlyDmy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aww...this is sweet! me likey!:)