Reviews for Requiems of the Past Life
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Oh...what will happen? This will be a random idea...How about checking the special abilities of these gemstones(Kunzite, Nephrite, Zoisite, Jadeite) maybe can be used in the story.
megumisakura chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
great chapter!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
interesting chapter
megumisakura chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
great chapter,please update soon!
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
WOW I LOVE THE PAIRINGS IN THIS!

AND I ADORE HOW YOU'VE PUT ALL THE AMIxNEPHRITE INTO IT TOO! THEY ARE SO CUUTE BUT NOT OVERLY CHEESY! AND MINAKOxZOISETE! EEEEEEPPPPPPIIIIICCCC!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

P.S Are Jeidete and Rei gonna be together?
SailorCopperOwl chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I remember reading this story before, and loving it, and being much in pain that it is stalled like this... and rereading it, it's still the same feeling, how much I like it, and how much I wish it would continue... great characterization of everyone, very close to the series. Love all the small details. It has a quick pace without ever being hasted through anything. And all the intense emotions involved, and the relations pick up where the series left them. Such a pity we don't get to see more... this is so good!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
interesting
TheAPrincess chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Yes, a great story worth my reading xD lol but seriosly, I love it! My two favorite couples! Ami/Nephy and Minako/Zoi
Crave Kashmir chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
I'm absolutely loving this story. Enjoying the multi-character storyline.

Hope you continue writing it.
megumisakura chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
update soon,please!
hm91 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Continues to be true to pgsm characters. Looking forward to the past life mystery to be revealed.
megumisakura chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
update soon,please!
Rahar Moonfire chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
You finally updated! You have no idea how happy I was when I got the alert. I practically jumped around my room in a fangirl happy dance. Please, please update again ASAP! I love this. ;)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
So cute. I hope Jadeite's okay. I wanna just hug him, however strange that sounds, and make him feel better.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Love this story. Update soon please! I wanna see what happens!