Reviews for Health and Wellness Department
Catslock chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
This story so far is amazing XD Bubbly minds all over the internet are exploding right now from the awsome that is marmalade the fish :D keep writing please it makes me giggle.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Yay! An update! Sorry it took me forever to read and review it. It was fantastic! I was laughing the whole time. Dae had chocobo panties, how cute lol. I love Angeals new nickname, poopie. The thermometer incident was hilarious. Of course Genesis had to make his entrance all dramatic. I also loved how bluntly 'you're an idiot' came out of Dae. Shes awesome and so was this lovely update! Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Angeal, handsome indeed. Dae is hilarious! Just how in Gaia did she run into the glass door? Well maybe if Sephiroth didn't have his creepy monotone plain stare face on lmao! Or maybe it was the Turks XD. When Dae had asked Zack if he was gay after saying her yaoi fanfiction was hot, I was rofl! AND then what a coincidence how Angeal just happens to pop in and gives his puppy a kiss XD. I'm just dying to see how Dae reacts. This is awesome! Zangeal is my fave! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Damn Turks LOL! Yes, blame the Turks XD. Okay, the legos...what is that all about? Rereindaela, now thats original. A very interesting name. Like Zack, I was having a bit of trouble pronouncing it. I'll just call her Dae XD. Giggle materia and yaoi fanfiction. Nice! Zack is so...Zack lol. I love it. Well, off to the next chapter!