Reviews for Not in Wonderland Alice's Story
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
haha worth the wait for the update- this was awesome

lol you almost take as long to update as I do...

jokes

love it

sarah xx
oh.MY.Carlisle chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
oh I just love this story I really haven't seen one like this before it's really good. I can't wait till re next one puhlease update soon? oh and not to be like rude or anything and I kno u can't reply cuz this is anon. but whats up with the title I don't get it and I kinda liked the other one better but that's just me... anywhoo great story!
scorchedtrees chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
I like this story a lot! I think you've portrayed Alice nicely, and I like James and Rudy. xP Great job so far.
Danish Cullen chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
when is the next chapter coming out?
alltheships chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
This is SUCH a good story! You deserve so many more reviews than you have for this!

Please UPDATE as soon as possible! :-)
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
wow you update FAST! love it can't wait to see the end
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
WHOA this is awesome too- is there anything you can't do?
RandomUser674 chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Just so you know, you put the characters as "Alice and Jasper" instead of "Alice and JAMES". Go to your story, hit "Properties", change "Character 2" to James. And for some reason the computer says your version has more characters (letters) than mine.
TrixiexOCullen chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this is brilliant. you could totally take over for Stephenie Meyer! (I do have an account but it's not letting me login)
Too Lazy To Login chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I love this! You totally captured both James and Alice! I love James' sadistic mind, and Alice's innocent one. I also love how, especially the beginning of Chapter 1 and the end of Chapter 2, you created this dreariness with your choice of words. Amazing!