Reviews for The Songs of the Fox
AlexandrTheSober chapter 11 . 10/14
One of the most elaborate and detailed stories I have encountered on this.
Despite your profile looking only mildly inactive this story got abandoned.
For shame! I really wanted to see (read) more of the story and I was especially interested in Lyssis character development.

One thing that I think that killed you and your willingness to continues was too much work with this piece. I Guessed it right? I would this so.
You pay a lot of attention to detail which is what makes this story great but at the same time it makes this story a bit boring in certain aspects ... like fighting. I was dying during the fight with bandits , it took to much of the time. I think if it was animated or filmed then it would looked cool but on (electronic) paper reading about one fight for more than 20min will make reader bored.
Which brings me to my next point , while I love that you have reduced Naruto's power so that he does not solve everything with one punch it annoys me that you reduced him this much and that his power growth is sorts of sinusoidal rather than linear. This irks me because every fight seems to go along the same lines AND it takes a more than one chapter to move a story along.

I would love to see a little bit more of detail in soap opera part while fights described in shorter manner if you ever decide to pickup the story again.
That would make this 81% into 99% story.

Alexandr The Sober
tH1s chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
We are all bad people, some are just on the opposite site. I hate Naruto's hypocrisy, Ovros is a follower and Mikos is bitter and has a superiority complex. Despite the facts, I like Mikos most, he reminds me of myself when I was younger.
tH1s chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I like the fact that you created an original world. This could easily be an original. It also scared me that your are going to throw the princess in distress troupe.
ManlyMonk chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
This is a very interesting world that you have crafted and I really do hope to see more. The only thing that I found irksome is this power struggle that Naruto has. Ideas like power drains/gifts have been done before, and they always end up so annoying. For example, Mikos is reminiscent of one of those arrogant fools who are gifted power by some fallen and get high and mighty about it while taking advantage of said fallen who is, by now, a pussy. I know he has powers, and there are many ways that Naruto could have recovered, but it is as if the only power he has is turning into a fox demon? I don't know what to make of it. I'm not really flaming this story, but it is the ability to give lots of powers, while really getting anything progressive in turn irks me. Don't get me wrong, I'm the guy who reads stories for development and complexity, but I hate to see this awesome world that you have created marred by this power component that I have seen many times before. It slightly reminds me of Kishimoto or one of those manga authors who pulls stuff out to satisfy a certain thing. I have full confidence in you, and I know you're not one of those authors, but maybe the story is not far along enough yet for me to assume that it will take one of THOSE turns.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
It was starting to get good
fanfic lover chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Hey! It's been 3 years since you update this fanfiction. I don't even know if you'll read this but i just want you to know that in my 5 years in this site this fiction is still the best. And now Game of thrones/asoiaf and Naruto crossover is really popular and I think you will have more readers and reviews if you'll revive this fiction. I just want people to read this fiction and get the followers it deserves.
Dawn Darkling chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Pretty Darn Cool.
But, it's a shame that it's over so soon.
It was a nice world and a nice premise with nice twists and turns.
Best of luck to ya in your life, dude!
Darthnim chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Geez man, where did you learn to write like this? It is amazing, I wish I could this well.
The Flippant Writer chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
I remember reading this story long ago and I decided to come back and read it again. It's still as great as I remember it. The entirely original setting is an amazing premise. Please tell me you have plans to continue this at some point.
bmanstab chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Hiya RahXephon,

I recently remembered this story and managed to dig it back up - I really enjoyed reading it and would love to see where you take this if you pick it back up again, so I thought I'd leave a review to encourage you to keep writing (and maybe even pick this up again if you find inspiration)!

Cheers!
Rin Eve Klein chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
I hope you update this story soon
Neverswinter chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Are you going to continue this, this is one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. I would really enjoy reading more of this tale as you have built up the world with great detail, the concept of magic/abilities in this world is interesting and the story telling itself is fantastic. I hope you do plan continue with this tale
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
damn cliffhanger
kemo9005 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
nice work hope you start it again someday
Ashleythetiger chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I dont think this response will reach you...
but this is a rather interesting fic..
its not often i find a interest in a made up world (made up as in you created this one as such its unliky to see more of it outside this story)
anychance of you writing anymore of this?
im kinda wondering if that girl who just exploded didnt just jump start narutos healing etc