Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's The Original Oneshot
mssammydean chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
*gasp* Love the oneshot! I'm sure the full story will be excellent! *dashes off*
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Well that was just wonderful! Saw on LJ that the story was completed and thought I'd give it a go! The one-shot was so sweet and romantic. I've gotta say, I had a chill run down my back and a tear in my eye at the end there!

I can't wait to read the story this weekend!
LoveThemSexyCullenMen chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
it was slighly confusing or me but it was really good once i figured out what the XoXo's were. Im still confused but dont worry, im not the smartest person in the world. Really good
JAustenlover chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Heather and Tricia,

*blinking back the tears*

I never read the one-shot when I started this story back in late February (yes. I lurked for almost a month). However, it reminds me of why I fell in love with BAT and you two. Their meeting could not have been more romantic.

I love it all - the banter, the intrigue, the lovely touches of poetry and emails. The tie, the mint mocha, the rolled up newspapers, Tiffany's window, the Pop Tarts...all things BAT.

On this very sad but special day, thanks for reminding me to tell you I will always be your hetero strawberry pop tart.

It's been a monumental ride!

Your devoted BATgirl/reporter/crackfic-writing/high standards perv/pal,

JA
DreamsofLife chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Perusing aimlessly and found this story. Lovely and classic short-romance. Just the right starts & stops and pov changes. Thank you for the joy-it was needed :) I look forward to reading the extended version. -Li
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I loved it! It was gorgeous...although a teeny bit stalkerish it was fun and romantic!

Must go and read the extended version now, but not before sending this on as a rec to my friends!

:-)
Fuegonian chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I absolutely loved this story! You ladies made my heart tingle! I guess I will have to go and read the full story now!
silly bj chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I love sappy! Fantastic job.
martdg chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Just read this story and loved it! My husband wanted to know why I had such a stupid grin on my face. Would love to read more of these two finding their HEA!
black.berries.and.lime chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was amazing and oh so cute. You're a really good writer, too!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh, my God. That was so wonderful, and sweet, and adorable, and beautiful, and romantic, and - have I said - sweet! I loved it.

I am definitely craving some Strawberry Pop Tart.

Have a wonderful day!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I remember seeing this but never took the time to read it. LOVED IT! So sweet perfect one shot. loved it.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
What a lovely and romantic one shot. I'm interested to now if the expanded version really expands this story line or is it mostly the one-shot with filler?

Thanks for sharing this sweet fic. Keep up the great writing.
naelany chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
*swoon!*
coughmedicine chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aww this is so sweet!:D great job! loved it
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »