Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's The Original Oneshot
coughmedicine chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aww this is so sweet!:D great job! loved it
troismommy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, I'm choked up! This was absolutely LOVELY!
CorCor10 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Just thought you should know! lol! It's very sweet and creative! :D
ElleCC chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I just read this today. Edward had some really great lines...

"...but the window with Bella held the promise of something divine, and I hadn’t been to church in a very long time."

"I thought about puppies, warm chocolate chip cookies, walking down the main streets of Disneyland, my mother’s perfume, playing catch with my brother, and someday making love to this woman. All things that represented unadulterated joy."

"She even owned her nervousness."

"I was in a meeting where everyone talked, but no one said anything. I nodded strategically, and agreed appropriately, but I was not there."

Really enjoyed it :)
OCDindeed chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Okay... I already left this review on hmonster4's page... but I realized that I should post it here too.

Someone just rec’d your fic to me from Twilighted.

I hummed and hawed… *blech* Valentine’s one-shot? No thank you!

I rolled my eyes, but I trust Gusti and Angel to always steer me right. And I am so glad they did.

I usually groan at all the romantic stuff, so many try to get it right, but it's rare someone can without it coming off as cheesy. And it's not because I don’t believe romance, it’s just been awhile so maybe I am a bit jaded.

Who knew there was still Twilight FF out there with this kind of romance? Lately it’s all been wham-bam-thank-you-mam. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the smut just like anyone else, but your story had me on the edge of my seat.

If anything, I think I was a little disappointed when their conversations started to pick up and get longer. The story you painted with the looks, and touches and thoughts was brilliant. The short little sentences filled with so much passion and told so much. What a unique and wonderful ride you took me on.

I guess I am a full blown romantic at heart. Thank you for reminding me.
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This was such a great story - I love how you wrote it, with the switching povs...never seen that work before, but it's perfect here! Love it, and good luck with the competition! x :)
Suburban Sun chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow, this is too cute. Such a sweet story, perfect for the challenge. And you know, normally I'm not a huge fan of such rapid POV swapping, but I think it worked out very well here- it's almost like watching a tennis match, the two of them taking turns taking steps towards each other. I definitely enjoyed it.
keepingupwiththekids chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
DISNEYLAND! UNADULTERATED JOY! hahah I haven't finished reading, I just had to share my enthusiasm for that line. You get my vote no matter what happens. :)

Holy F-ing Sh-ing Freaking Bloody Hell.

That was the most romantic thing I have ever read, and I know Austen. You just blew my mind in a way that I didn't know it was possible.

You just HAD to warp my perception of love even more didn't you!

dontbevain chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
You just made me ridiculously happy and warm inside.
crazeeria chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
AWW! I absolutely ADORED this story! It was so sweet! Great Job!
rockstarvampire chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
So cute! We always call Velnetine's Day "Oatmeal Day" because it's mushy and unless it comes with a lot of sugar it just makes you want to be sick. :)
newglasses chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
What a perfect romance!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great one-shot!

You REALLY should continue it!
therecordwontstopskipping chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
-burst into tears-

Why, you might ask?

Well I posted a story for this contest.

And then I read this and realized that I have ZERO chance of winning.

[[And by they way, that's my odd, twisted, cynical way of saying I liked this story. A lot. And I want a strawberry pop tart. A lot.]]
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »