Reviews for A Commonplace Thing
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wonderfully written!
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I like this. A very compelling picture of what House and Wilson could be if they were House/Wilson. Not complicated, not even committed, but still very right for each other. It fits quite neatly with their relationship as shown on the series.
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
genius. very, very good.
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh wow, this was ubber cute! I loved it. And yes, and I can totally see this being House/Wilson. I was reading somewhere that the lady in charge of House said that one of the ending couples might be House and Wilson. I would LOVE that. Anyways, write more H/W. ;)
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was awesome. There were so many lines that were truly amazing, but my fav was : "Occasionally, Wilson is “Jimmy”, and House is “caustic bastard”, but beyond that, it’s still the same." :D
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wow, this was really well done. very well written. It had juse a perfect flow, and not like ive read before. like it just happens, and i like that, cuz thats probably what would happen. i love the emphasis on it not being a relationship, becuase thats what house would do, and i can just imagine him pushing the limits. :D

Waiting to read more from you!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Interesting. I think that you did fine with the characters.
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
(OHAI, it's Volital. Long time no see!)

Teehee! YAY! OMG, this would make a GREAT thing of that show... which is already great, but still, something like this would be one for the history books. (Poor Cameron... XD)