Reviews for True Path of a Jinchuuriki
HalfwayParanoid chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
And another non finished one. I hope you have some that are.
Kingkakashi chapter 17 . 6/10/2009
A good chapter and well written. A bit confusing at times and extremely OC focused. I look forward when Naruto gets back to his own time and realm. Keep up the good work.
Moy99 chapter 17 . 6/6/2009
This chap. was great but to short. It took longer than I expected for you to publish the chapter so I sorta forgot what it was about so I had to reread the last chapter. I like this twist a lot; you brought Naruto to Earth. This twist is something I've never read before, very unique. Anyway I found no errors so this chapter gets a 9/10 ;-) P.S. I gave you 9 instead of 8 because of the great twist. Quality not quantity although it would be good if you had both D.
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
wtf?wow so u used the EDEN gate from full metal alcheimist and threw naruto into the world of final fantasy VII crisis core with the name kitsune?I like...
The Reviewer chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
i look forward to ur update
The Reviewer chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
by using Konohamaru u not only showed that u can think outside the box but u also showed ur compassion for naruto by letting someone else in the village be hunted for what they had inside
The Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
i certainly enjoyed the story. ur talents r practically unparalleled
The Reviewer chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
u have a very good storyline
The Reviewer chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
u portray Hinata in an odd yet fitting way. she has gained confidence but is still shy and loveable well done
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
very well written so far. if u wish to reply to this email me at
Kage Bijuu chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
This is very Epic and I hope Naruto meet Hinata back again because this is very confusing story now with a lot of twist and turns. ALso read and review my story called Naruto:Terror of the Einst it a M-rated NarutoxHinata Horror/Romance/Humor/Adventure story.
vnvanman chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
I think it's kinda of obvious who Zack really is, but I'll keep it to myself. I hope Naruto also beats the crap out of his pursers. They don't seem like the type to go to other worlds and make friends.
Kingkakashi chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
Sorry I wasn't able to review sooner, life has been stressful as of late. A very interesting chapter. I thought the fight scene with Sasuke was very well done. But when Sasuke tapped into the curse seal during the fight, wouldn't that have upped his power past the 25% he had been using? It also seems like this new dimension Naruto has crossed over into not only is a new world, but also much later in the future. I.E. the black suits with sunglasses, black hats and guns. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will come up with next for this? Keep up the great work.
Alucard180 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
A very interesting end to this chapter

looking forward to more
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
Ok... what about Frozen Sasuke killing Konohamaru to release the final seal? And why the heck would the idiots shoot before Kitsune could make a decision? It's like you forced Naru's death and never gave him a chance, which I really don't like.