Reviews for The Strength of Family
PieterjanVDHD chapter 21 . 6/18
Last updated over 6 and a half years ago.

NOOooooo...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/12
I love how Ron explains that you're Sorted based on how "brave, loyal, smart, or evil" you are. Yeah, because all Slytherins are evil. SUUUURE, Ron.
Inkling Blotspot chapter 21 . 2/25
Hey fun story! I definitely think that Lexi would be in Slytherin, but she might talk the hat out of it like Harry did. I'm very glad that Sirius didn't go through with the plastic surgery, it felt wrong to me when we thought he'd go that route. I know it's been six years, hope you're ok and might consider continuing at some point.
English Major chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
"Look whose here!"? 'Whose' means 'belonging to whom'. I think you mean 'Who's', which is a contraction for 'Who is'. Your story is interesting, with some unique plot twists that I have enjoyed, but your grammar needs some work. A better beta or a more thorough read-through is required.
AliaDragon chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
Hello...um r u still there?
watertribegirl chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
I like it. what happens next? please continue writing this.
Akritedes chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
"Strictly harry/Ginny".

Well, shit. I'm curious to see where this is going but I'm not THAT curious. Out.
zohair.free chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
This story is awesome. Please finish it.
JC70s chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
You know, I need to offer my congratulations to you. You recognized that you loss control of this story, and therefore, you quit. Too bad that you did not let us know and kept on us waiting for its continuation. So much for a Harry/Ginny story! She never appeared in any of the long chapters! By the way, next time you dare yourself to write something, do not write waste chapters. You wrote at least four or five too many in this abandoned story. It is a shame!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
What the mess is going on with those two?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Like that they found out about legilimancy this way.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
Come on! Don't leave us hanging on suspsense, update already! Great story, I love it. From what I can tell, there was no mistakes really in this story.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
The Boy Scout motto is Be Prepared, while the Cub Scout motto is currently Do Your Best
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2015
What happened? Are you DEAD? It's been forever since you last posted! I love this story and you quit! You disgust me
acacia59601 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
This is a wonderful story. I really hope you find inspiration and finish it. I'm going to alert it just in case!