Reviews for The Strength of Family
What happened? Are you DEAD? It's been forever since you last posted! I love this story and you quit! You disgust me
acacia59601 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
This is a wonderful story. I really hope you find inspiration and finish it. I'm going to alert it just in case!
Emmax101 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Please update soon I want to see Lexi go and attend hogwarts
Beth5572 chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Brian1972 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Propbaly you won't read it anymore (scince the last update was so long ago) but why do you sort a Harry like this into Gryffindor? From their life expirience and from their values both Harry and Lexi are prime Hufflepuffs (loyal above all).

Ok it's me I ever had a problem how a 11 year old friendless and at least emotionally abused Harry can not be sorted into the house that favors friendship etc.. But in this story a Harry who puts the needs of his sister above his own 100% Puff!
purple sky always chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
I can't wait for Lexie to join Harry at Hogwarts.
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
Unless there is a sequel, I would have to say you failed miserably at your monthly thing.

If there is a sequel, then I withdraw that statement. I also really hope there is a sequel. Great story, although you tend to replace words with words that are similar. Like you changed Dumbledore's name from Wulfric to Wolfgang. Other similar things that I can't remember now.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
Mmm, partially kissed hero time.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I swear Ron better not become besties here.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Since she hadn't told him that Sirius is there, I can't believe how irresponsible Harry is being. Why didn't he tell anyone about his undefended, vulnerable sister who may need protection against a mass murdering Sirius?
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
I quite enjoy this story, with its focus on family. Lexi didn't come off as too Mary-Sue like, which was a definite plus, and the actions of the various canon characters actually made a certain sort of sense. While it is unfortunate that there isn't more to this story, it is nice to have as much as is already here.
P-Webes chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
this story is really awesome
you should update this really soon
i would really appreciate it its a great story
Larenars chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Good story, thanks for sharing.
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
looks like you did not live up to that resolution since it has been two and a half years since your last update. please comeback and finish this story
Request chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Can someone please take over this story? It is the only good Harry-has-a-sister fic, and I would love to see it finished.