Reviews for The Strength of Family
English Major chapter 13 . 11/8
"Look whose here!"? 'Whose' means 'belonging to whom'. I think you mean 'Who's', which is a contraction for 'Who is'. Your story is interesting, with some unique plot twists that I have enjoyed, but your grammar needs some work. A better beta or a more thorough read-through is required.
AliaDragon chapter 21 . 10/30
Hello...um r u still there?
watertribegirl chapter 21 . 8/9
I like it. what happens next? please continue writing this.
Akritedes chapter 9 . 1/22
"Strictly harry/Ginny".

Well, shit. I'm curious to see where this is going but I'm not THAT curious. Out.
zohair.free chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
This story is awesome. Please finish it.
JC70s chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
You know, I need to offer my congratulations to you. You recognized that you loss control of this story, and therefore, you quit. Too bad that you did not let us know and kept on us waiting for its continuation. So much for a Harry/Ginny story! She never appeared in any of the long chapters! By the way, next time you dare yourself to write something, do not write waste chapters. You wrote at least four or five too many in this abandoned story. It is a shame!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
What the mess is going on with those two?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Like that they found out about legilimancy this way.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
Come on! Don't leave us hanging on suspsense, update already! Great story, I love it. From what I can tell, there was no mistakes really in this story.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
The Boy Scout motto is Be Prepared, while the Cub Scout motto is currently Do Your Best
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2015
What happened? Are you DEAD? It's been forever since you last posted! I love this story and you quit! You disgust me
acacia59601 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
This is a wonderful story. I really hope you find inspiration and finish it. I'm going to alert it just in case!
Emmax101 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Please update soon I want to see Lexi go and attend hogwarts
Beth5572 chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Brian1972 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Propbaly you won't read it anymore (scince the last update was so long ago) but why do you sort a Harry like this into Gryffindor? From their life expirience and from their values both Harry and Lexi are prime Hufflepuffs (loyal above all).

Ok it's me I ever had a problem how a 11 year old friendless and at least emotionally abused Harry can not be sorted into the house that favors friendship etc.. But in this story a Harry who puts the needs of his sister above his own 100% Puff!