Reviews for Sometimes
angelgirl158 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Write more please I have to know how this ends. Good story just please finish it I will give you money if you do.
Ali chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
...dude. One question. ...WHY IS THERE NO SECOND CHAPTER! I was sooo sweet and so sad and I just LOVED it and I was SO happy to see such a good writer make my FAV pairing! Please make another! If you do I'll...uh...give you a cookie? Or...sacrifce a lamb at the alter...? Whichever makes you most happy! XD please continue making style stories.
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh my God, this was so cute.

I think you should update because they need to get back together. D:
Lyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I'm speechless. And fucking crying. That was adorable, please continue it!
Prince Darkcloud chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
argh! you are evil! EVIL!

You can't just let it drop like that

I wanna know what happens!

Can you continue this? *puppy dog eyes*
nrs chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
omg fucking baw.

stan should totally break up with wendy.

stan should totally be with kyle.

they should totally hump like bunnies.

and be happy.

and stuff
doodlefreak chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw, very sweet. And the break point was very good. I don't think I would have liked it as much if there were any different ending. :)
pajjewel chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
TT

DAMMIT.

This upset me :(

I SWEAR I DON'T GET UPSET EASILY.

I love your characterization in this especially Kyle.
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Love it. I absolutely adore it.
Wupperpool chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
pretty good. sorry I'm not in the mood for long reviews but pretty good
XxLoveStanxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow! This was written very well. I'm not one for Style, but I think this was very cute... in a sad, sad way. I think somebody already said this in a review, but I'm seconding it: I really liked how you kept repeating the 'sometimes' line because it made the story have a lot more feel and emotion... I don't really know how, haha, but it just did.

I loved the prologue/thing in the beginning. When you said, "But he didn't like girls. He didn't even like boys. It was just him."

I think it's funny how Stan is going out with Wendy, but he lets Kyle wrap his arm around his waist at night and practically snuggle up next to him... that's... really... well, let's just say that it definitly doesn't make Stan any straighter!

I hope this isn't a oneshot, because I definitly would support another chapter for this!

PS - You have, like, ten people in your reviews that said they were in love with you. That's cool, but kind of creepy... in a semi-good way. Haha, I just thought I would comment on that!
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh Gee. Oh Christmas! I love this so damn much! I think 80 percent of what makes a story good is how well it's written, and yours certainly makes the cut. So much emotion. Even though I seriously wish this wasn't just a one-shot, I know sometimes it's better to keep things short. BUT...I do want to say that I certainly am NOT going to complain if you decide to extend this. For that reason, I'm putting this on alert; no way in HELL I'm going to miss it if you do.

Keep on writing!

BC3
eliska chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OH SHI.T NO IT CAN'T END THERE D:

Seriously? I think I love you now. This was... I don't know rightly what to say... angsty and bittersweet? I love how you repeated the 'sometimes' sentence structure 'cause it gave the story so much more feel. And kudos for not making Wendy a b!tch 'cause she never really was one if you think about it. It annoys me to no end when Style authors just throw her in to be 'the bitchy boyfriend-stealer' or something like that... glad that didn't happen here! :P

Anyways, enough of my pointless rambling. Keep writing, I look forward to more!

- Beth M.
bllllfskrt chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
NO! NO NO NO NO! IT CANT END THERE! I LOVE this story. Im seriously. I think i have found true love... with this story. I love you. Thank you so much for writing this.
Lonely Jew chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aw how sad! Poor Kyle! I hope everything works out for him! :(

I don't normally read Style, but I love me some good emotional drama. This story-with the apparent love triangle, and all- seems to have quite a bit of that going for it. I like Wendy's involvement in it, and how she's not 'dangling' Stan in front of Kyle on purpose. That's very OOC, and when other fic authors do it it sort of gets on my nerves. THANK YOU for NOT doing it! :)

I'm very curious to see how this turns out! And as I write this, I'm preparing to look at your profile page to see if you've written anything else! I can only hope, but if not, this is a great start!

Keep on truckin'!