Reviews for Whatever Days May Come
MetalGearRex317 chapter 15 . 1/29
I hope that there will be a sequel about Marcus and the l4d2 gang on how they met, their journeys and how they meet the l4d1 survivors in "the passing"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like this. We don't know how the survivers came together.
However, there are L4D comics that show where their first encounters were.
Bill-Mercy Hospital
Louis-restroom at the office
Zoey-home
Francis-back room at a bar.
Still, though, good job.
Spade666 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Thank you for this story, it was awesome!
lemonlime77 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
"They had all paid the death toll. And now, those very people were here to collect from us."

Title Drop. NICE.
lemonlime77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this Bill story so much more than the one from the Sacrifice. It's just a shame that Bea is going to have to die later on...
Ensimismada chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I really enjoy the brief journal endings. They're a nice insight into Bill's thoughts.
Ensimismada chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
It's been a while since you completed this but:

Santa Claus has no E at the end.

"sons of b*tches" shouldn't have an apostrophe.

Epidemiologically speaking, carriers are people who don't show symptoms of a disease but can still transmit that disease to others. They carry the infection without succumbing to it themselves. The infected are not carriers; rather, the immune are! That's why the guy on the radio at the bridge in L4D2 asks his commanding officer if they're equipped for carriers, referring to the four survivors.
nightelf37 chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Will you ever come around to making a sequel to this? You know, with the L4D2 survivors plus Marcus (Bill's son)?
nightelf37 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Decided to divert how Dead Air ends, huh?
nightelf37 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
So you skipped the abandon part in the comics, huh? Then again, this was probably long before that was published, right?
ApertureScientist chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Ending made me cry. You wonderful, wonderful bastard. I followed and favourited you. Also, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAH.
XxFireDeityxX chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
This was just.. Amazing. I cried at the end, about Bill. I like how his son remains faithful, if only he knew...
I also like the fact that rock-hard Francis shed a tear. Overall this was really emotional.

Bill was my favorite among the original survivors, I was really sad when he sacrificed himself. This story was so moving, definitely on my fave list

R.I.P Bill, you will never be forgotten.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I see, so it was just a coincidence, should have figured. I have no idea how old Bill is so he might not even be old enough to have a son Nick's age.

I'm so silly.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Bill has a grown son living down south? Is that a reference to Left 4 Dead 2 or just a coincidence. Cause if it's on purpose that would mean Nick is Bill's son since Ellis is a Georgia native and Couch is black and too old.

Of course if it's a coincidence then don't mind me.
Sonosublime chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Amazing chapter. I'm liking the group dynamic, which captures the feel of the game. And the scene with Bill and Beatrice was heartbreaking. Poor old man.

I did feel as though the scene in the warehouse was rushed, jumping straight ahead 2 weeks. There was some golden opportunity there for bonding and scavenging etc. And the fight scenes are scare on the details. But then again, this seems to be more of a character analysis type story, and it's doing an excellent job in that department.