Reviews for Whatever Days May Come
Elven-in-name chapter 6 . 2/11
Absolutely superb!

Awesome chapter!

A sweet run-through the Survivors first team mission. But I was guessin it would be easier to kill the Tank 'in real life'. Guess again for me, eh? Ah, tell me please what S.O.S. means.
Elven-in-name chapter 4 . 2/7
Oh, oh...this chapter was great. Maybe the best by now.

Awesome, complex action going on from the beginning of the chap.
I loved the Bill/Frank duo.
No, not in that way. I liked it very much, how the dealt with each other without Bea being there to calm them down if needed. Some jokes...Funny.

Also I liked the grief over Bill wife's loss. And then I liked the little fight between Bill and Francis. Maybe I shouldn't, but I did and I'm not sorry about it. Also, Zoey was nice.

A...about the names thing. Was that conversation taken from somewhere, or was it your own? I mean the talk between Bill and Francis, like: '...she's Danielle...' , y'know.
Elven-in-name chapter 3 . 2/5
Haha, this running gag with Francis hating everything from the beginning is so funny!

Also, I love the Origin of the Special's.
Well, it's not clear with all of them, but with the Witch it was clear.

When Bea mentioned her long fingers I knew. I knew she would become the Wi-cked. Ugh...I'm trying not to give away spoilers.

And Thank you! Thank you! Thanks so much for the slashed shirt thing. I loved it and I hoped it would make and appearence!

Also, a sample of my humor...if you find it funny: I always thought Witch is short for Wicked-Bit**!
Elven-in-name chapter 2 . 2/5
Even more awesome than the previous chapter.

Bill and Francis are coming to terms...and Bea, well, poor her...she's...too bad.

And I can't wait for Zoey to come along. Next chapter, then!

P.S: I've found small grammar mistakes, but they are mostly minor (like 'adn' instead of 'and') and appear because of rush...maybe.
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 2/5

Firstly, I like the title of the fic.

You then got me from the first paragraph. I love how you made the characters link and interact nicely.
I also was glad that you made Francis and Bill pretty good friends, unlike the game(s) where they're rather rivals.
He was the first mentioned by Bill.
Also, good flashback scenes. Great for background check!

And I love this being written in First person POV, also Bill is my favorite L4D (I) Survivor.

Keep it going. Good work!

My only regret is that I haven't read this fic sooner...!- Marius B.
Masterteo89 chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
One of the things i like in your story is that you are surprisingly able to understand that people in L4D are infected and not zombies.

I mean, almost no-one get something this simple, it's really depressing. There is a difference in being affected by a virus and being a undead, risen from the grave to eat the flesh of the living beings...

The infected eats human meat - so, they are zombie ?

Ok, let's follow this idea :

Here in italy we have a food made with some ingredients, one of them is animal blood. - So we italians are vampires, right ?
Anonymous reader chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
Make a sequel involving Marcus traveling past all the campaign locations then seeing bills corpse
DozenxWound chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
I hope that there will be a sequel about Marcus and the l4d2 gang on how they met, their journeys and how they meet the l4d1 survivors in "the passing"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like this. We don't know how the survivers came together.
However, there are L4D comics that show where their first encounters were.
Bill-Mercy Hospital
Louis-restroom at the office
Francis-back room at a bar.
Still, though, good job.
VRiot237 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Thank you for this story, it was awesome!
lemonlime77 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
"They had all paid the death toll. And now, those very people were here to collect from us."

Title Drop. NICE.
lemonlime77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this Bill story so much more than the one from the Sacrifice. It's just a shame that Bea is going to have to die later on...
Ensimismada chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I really enjoy the brief journal endings. They're a nice insight into Bill's thoughts.
Ensimismada chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
It's been a while since you completed this but:

Santa Claus has no E at the end.

"sons of b*tches" shouldn't have an apostrophe.

Epidemiologically speaking, carriers are people who don't show symptoms of a disease but can still transmit that disease to others. They carry the infection without succumbing to it themselves. The infected are not carriers; rather, the immune are! That's why the guy on the radio at the bridge in L4D2 asks his commanding officer if they're equipped for carriers, referring to the four survivors.
nightelf37 chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Will you ever come around to making a sequel to this? You know, with the L4D2 survivors plus Marcus (Bill's son)?