Reviews for Nausea: The Adventure begins
pokefan22546 chapter 10 . 1/22
pokefan22546 chapter 5 . 1/22
A dislocated arm makes u puke HOW?
pokefan22546 chapter 2 . 1/22
Why so short?!
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 1/22
Wha...?
BittersweetRemix chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Is it bad that this chapter made me giggle? I know exactly the sort of stuff you're talking about thanks to various family members cutting themselves up pretty good, but it's amusing that Dean would get nauseated over seeing it get pushed back in, lol.
Mzzmarie chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
What a gruesome little collection! I love it ;)
molotovmullet chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
oh my goshhhhh. I wish you had continued theseeeeeeee. each piece was unique and captured the word prompts really really well. (: it was really good. great job~!
KrizDeanGirl chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
hey! this one looks familiar!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
That was a good serie of drabbles Good job, It was a little sad, but I like that hurt Dean thing (sometimes I think I'm a bad person eheheh)... I really liked it eehhe

Kisses for ya *-*

Rosetta
TheKritty chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
I loveloveloved these little writings!

Believe me, I just LOVED it!

kritty
TheKritty chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
*squee*

That is another one I would love to read in a fanfic of other ones are great too but there is just SOMETHING about this chap and chap 4...
TheKritty chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Actually I wanted to read all chaps first and write a comment to all of them but I just wanted to say that i would SO love it if this chap 4 would be a scene in a fanfiction...or having a sequel or so...i dunno why,but I really had a great picture before my eyes and I can't get this scene out of my head *lol*

*now keeps going to rad the other chaps*

WELL DONE

Kritty
SortDrame chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
I really really like it.

Maybe I'm a little sadic, but I love hurt Dean.

Specially cause he's all butch, and when he's hurt it feels like the worse is gonna happen, and then it doesn't...Yeah, I'm babling..

anyway...I loved it \o/
Dreadedfemale chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
"spread on the ground like a sacrifice"

I LOVE this line.