Reviews for Tennis and Toast
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aaaahw. 2009. You don't write anymore? What a shame.

(On the other hand: you might be a published author by now. If so: I want one of your books. Signed please.)
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
"She's not sure she's ever felt such an overwhelming pull of tenderness towards him as she feels now; just because his hand's cool in hers and she's extremely tired…and there's a cobbled together mess of wires on his bedside table, and an old book full of Sonnets that she can't make head nor tail of…and his suits are in her wardrobe. She's promised him forever, and he's not going to leave her. Because his shoes are beside hers."

I love this part, cause it's always like that with me; it's always the little random things that get to me too.
Gwen chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hi just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story, it was fun, lively and romantic.
Gemimaa chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Well written and cute- some more fluff wouldn't have hurt though! :D
Dinny93 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I really loved that, thought it was very accurate for the Doctor & Rose's relationship :D I'm going to read "Martian Man and Donna Dunghead" now :)

Dinny

x
happyfew chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I thought that it was about time I reviewed this story as I have read this many times since it was first published. Needless to say, I love it. The awkwardness but obviousness between their relationship is very in character and I love how you've talked about how personality is shown through shoes (this idea has actually inspired some work that I've done for my exams so thank you!). Rose's realization that the Doctor's suits are in her wardrobe always makes me smile. The description of the room with the Doctor's tech and Rose's magazines and mobile is amazing. The toast conversation at the end of the fic, is my favourite conversation of probably any fic that I've read. And Paris Hilton being an alien DD. Well done for having such fantastic writing skills!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wowzee!

I luurved this very muchily. So sweet and cute, and groovily written! Very realistic and characterised perfectomundoly too.

This was such a groovy idea! Especially the whole shoe thingamajig.

OMD! Snap! I actually wrote somewhere in one of mah 'fics about Paris Hilton being alien and male! Hehe! So weird! Hmm, I think this confirms it deffo, Paris Hilton is alien!

D
Genevieve Knight chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
You have fantastic description skills. I am highly impressed. This was a great fic. Very sweet, too. I really enjoyed it.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aw! goes perfectly with Martian Man and Donna Dunghead. i love it, really really good.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I got slightly distracted from London Girls, and now I have to go somewhere, but wow, this is brilliant. The shoe thing is amazing, and this story is just so... so perfect! I can't believe I never realised how good a writer you are - why didn't I ever read these?

~AzureFalls
Strange Romance chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love so many things about this story, from layers of meaning behind their shoes being together to Paris Hilton being a male alien. I love it all, from the first word to the last quotation mark. This story is a thing of bliss and once again, it's been such a pleasure to read.
ladynerdynerd chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
oh this is wonderful! so typically the Doctor and Rose, this really made me smile and laugh, brilliant!
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love your stuff!
kissed-by-the-muse chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh, this was absolutely adoreable and quite realistic. I can just picture the two of 'em having that discussion. Good job!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Funny and sweet and...great!

Brilliantly written- I love it!

Tres bon! :D