Reviews for What if
4everholdyourpeace chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
Absolutely amazing! Well written and incredible plot?- who can't love this story!- I'm very pleased to hear that there is a sequal...

(MANY thumbs up cuz 1 ain't enough!xD)
Azzara chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Aw...how cute.I love the end bit.

This is really good!

Azz
Fuzzylogic chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
That was a fantastic way to end it. I'm so glad you finally put that part in about why Fang didn't help. It made a lot of sense and I feel kind of stupid for not realizing it before. Also, I hope you make a sequel. Your story was very creative and I enjoyed every bit of it. I think you have great potential as a writer and I can't wait to see if you continue with this. But whatever you decide to do, whether it's continue on with this story or make a new one, I'm sure it'll be great!

P.S. please consider a sequel!
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
cute :)

great story!
Noel Potter chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
I liked this fic. :-)

It's very well written.

TwiRidePotterGirl ; )
BLAYNK chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Awesome story so far! Are you going to write more or are you making a sequel or something? 'Cause it says epilogue and an epilogue is normally the end so um...ya...hahaha

LIVIA
Mistress of the Words chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Aw, Max and Fang... always a perfect match though sometimes they deny it. Awesome job, I liked it a lot. Hope to read the sequel soon and hope someone comes up with a title. Keep up the great work Perinne!

Peace!;D
weirdpeopleruletheworld chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
this is such a good epilogue! now you HAVE to make a sequel. i can't wait!
MaxRideRox chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
gr8 chappie ;)

-MaxRideRox

x
Clouded Horizon chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Very sweet :). Probably my favourite chapter - realistic as to the flock's awkwardness with living together, and Fang and Max's relationship. A good note to leave it on.

clouded horizon
Clouded Horizon chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Good ending. I thought before I'd read this that your story seemed a bit abruptly ended, but you managed to finish it quite neatly. I especially loved the last part, where they all flew for the first time.

And of course, I want a sequel :).

And I'm glad you enjoy my reviews!

clouded horizon
Love is the key to the world chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Aww, I love Max when she starts Fax. Wow that rhymed.
goldenrose37 chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
Cute ending, please do a sequel
maxride333 chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
post it post it!

please
weirdpeopleruletheworld chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
please please write a sequel! this is such a good story! continue!